Jab They Met (Divya Drishti)

By Dew_On_YellowRose

This is a fanfiction of DIVYA DRISHTI. This story is different but sisters will never change that is Divya an... More

Characters!!!
PROLOGUE
SHARMA FAMILY
Shergil Family
DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!
SHIKHAR'S CRUSH
AND THEY MET
SOMETHING SOMETHING
Apology
HI GUYS!!
PACIFYING DI
A HAPPY DRISHTI
Ms. PA
SIBLINGS
CRUSH REVEALED
Please Read (IMPORTANT)
PA?
Meeting
Another Meeting
Stuck!
I Love You
Rakshit and Baby
Darling and Sweetheart
Court You
Call Me By My Name
Couples!
Powers
Epilogue
A New DD FF
New DD FF is out!
Hi Readers

Stranded

934 66 28
By Dew_On_YellowRose

"How long will you take?" Shikhar asked after parking his car.

"I will take as long as I want sir because  you proposed to come along!" Divya smiled and pulled his hand.

"Okay madam! Lead the way."

"But sir, I was just kidding. I know that you are busy. You can go now. I will ask Romi to pick me up." Divya smiled shocked.

"Madam, let's go! I will never be busy for you." Shikhar looked at Divya sincerity in her eyes.

"What?"

"What what?" Shikhar asked.

"Are flirting sir?"

"Maybe I am madam!"

"What? How dare you flirt with the famous model of Paris- Diva Divya Sharma?" Divya showed her red eyes.

"I-I am s-sorry Mada- Ms.Divya!" Shikhar looked down dejected.

"Hey! I was kidding!" Divya shook his shoulders.

"I think you should get going. I have a meeting to attend. I will take my leave then." Shikhar stood formal and turned to leave.

"Hey! I am sorry! Please don't go. I didn't mean to hurt you!" Divya ran behind Shikhar and held his right hand from opening the car door.

"Leave me Ms. Divya Sharma, I don't think this is appropriate." Shikhar shook his hand off Divya's grasp.

"I am sorry! I was trying to joke around." A drop of tear stained her red cheeks.

"Hey! I am sorry sweetheart! I didn't mean to be angry at you. I was trying to pull off an act too." Shikhar held Divya's  face.

Divya and Shikhar both were stuck in their moment. It felt as if time stopped and their ears were deaf to the horns around. Shikar's warm hands holding Divya's face up and both gazing deeply into each other's eyes. It felt as if they were speaking a thousand words with their eyes. Their hearts were extending links to eachother.

"Does The Diva have a boyfriend?" A few girls in their teens spoke too loudly and interrupted their beautiful moment.

"Uhm, I am sorry!" Shikhar mumbled removing his hands.

"I was joking too!" Divya laughed loudly.

"What do you mean?" Shikhar asked.

"I didn't actually cry! Glycerine!" Divya produced a small bottle hidden within her hand.

"What? When?"

"I turned back for a minute. I am very quick in applying glycerine. "

"Seriously?" Shikhar pouted.

"Oh my darling! Don't pout! You are too cute." Divya pulled Shikar's cheeks.

"Wait! Darling? Are you flirting with me?"

"If you can then I can too!" Divya said as a matter if fact before walking in the direction of the mall.

"So, did you call me cute in the cafe?" Shikhar ran to catch up with Divya.

"Yup!" Divya replied coolly without stopping.

"What?"

"What what sir?"

"I mean, never mind!" Shikhar walked along with Divya.

They went together to a gift shop in the mall.

"Who are you buying a gift for?" Shikhar asked.

"My sister!"

"Wait! You are buying a gift for my Bhabi?" Shikhar smirked.

"Hey! Not yet!" Divya continued looking through the gifts.

"But it will happen soon!" Divya just hummed at Shikhar's response.

After about 3 hours of checking more than 15 shops, Divya could still not figure out a good gift.

"I need to use the washroom, wait here!" Shikhar said before going away.

Divya was frustrated because she could not find the perfect gift she imagined. After roaming in the shop for another 15 mins, she found the perfect gift she wanted.

"Did you find it?" Shikhar asked a grinning Divya.

"Found the one!" Divya said pointing at a bronze sculpture of twin girls.

"That's so cute and perfect!" Shikhar smiled.

"Let's get it!"

After paying, both Shikhar and Divya walked out exhausted.

"Wanna eat first madam?" Shikhar asked.

"Yes! I can eat a car now!" Divya said patting her slim tummy.

"Oh no! Is my car in danger?" Shikhar teased.

"Not if you feed me well darling!" Divya teased Shikhar back.

"Okay, let's go fill that tummy of yours sweetheart!"

They walked to the food court and chose a table near the indoor waterfall.

"McDonald's or Burger King?" Shikhar asked.

"Get me 2 kids meal from McDonald's!" Divya said hunching down into the chair.

"Okay kid!"

"I am not a kid!"

"Not a kid but ordering kid's meal?" Shikhar mumbled walking to wait in the que.

"I heard that you idiotic darling of mine!" Shikhar just chuckled and walked away.

"Here! Dig in sweetheart!" Shikhar produced the food after 10 minutes.

They ate in comfortable silence. It felt as if their silence could speak to eachother.

"What is in that cover?" Divya asked as she saw a small cover in Shikhar's hand.

"That's a gift for my sister!" Shikhar said.

After eating, they went into the car and decided to call it a day. It was late at night. Shikhar and Divya drove through the woods to reach quicker.

Shikhar was a good driver and knew the routes like the back of his palm. They drifted into wonderful conversations bringing them closer.

Everything was fone until the car haulted.

"What happened Shikar?" Divya was panicking.

"Hey, let me check!" Shikhar got out and checked out the wheels before going onto check the engine.

"The battery is down!" Shikhar said.

"What? Your car runs on batteries?" Divya asked.

"You know nothing about cars, don't you?" Shikhar slightly smiled and shook his head.

"It's not the time to tease me!"

"I know but we have to walk for really long before getting to the nearest garage!"

"Let me calk Romi!"

"I will call Bhaiya!"

"There is no range!" Both Shikhar and Divya said together.

"This means-" Shikhar started.

"We are stranded!" Divya finished.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE
Hey guys, my exams are finally over! So happy now!
I really wanted to write a chapter for you as soon as today's class was over. This is my gratitude to everyone who supported me through this journey.
Love you guys♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and 𝓻uvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it ❀❀❀ l...
58.2K 4.3K 43
Heyy Guys I'm new here.. I love the whole Naamkaran show but I didn't like the ending.. So I am writing what I imagine.. I am not a writer so ignore...
309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong