Fire Emblem Heroes one-shots...

By Narumaki14

[DISCONTINUED] Friendship, love and heartbreak all together in one place. Dive into the realm of heroes broug... More

!!!DISCLAIMER!!!
Lucina x Robin
Raigh x Maria
Soren x Mist
Legault x Ursula
Leon x Sonya
Ryoma x (female)Reader
Hrìd x (female)Reader
??? x (female)Reader
Gaius x (female)Reader
Henry x (female)Reader
Alfonse x (gender neutral)Reader
Michalis x (female)Reader
Matthew x (female!cat laguz)Reader
Tibarn x (female!heron laguz)Reader
Joshua x (female!beast)Reader
Black Lives Matter
Camilla x (male)Reader
Gunnthrá x (male!summoner)Reader
Kliff x (female!ljósálfr)Reader
Azura x (male!summoner)Reader
Author's note
Nailah x (male!summoner)Reader
Itsuki x (female!mage)Reader
!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Tharja x (male!summoner)Reader

263 3 0
By Narumaki14

Tharja: Dark Shadow

Fire Emblem Awakening

A mage from Plegia with a dark side and a possessive streak, especially with Robin.

Weapon

Tharja's hex

Grants bonus to unit's Atk = total bonuses on [the] unit during combat.

Special

Vengeance

Boosts damage by 50% of damage dealt to [the] unit.

Quote

"Tired from all that walking around? I could curse you so you can't sleep, if you like."

TITLE

MY LITTLE SHADOW

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

Author's POV

You were at the training grounds supervising the heroes. Unfortunately for you, Tharja decided it would be fun to cause a little chaos. You had to drag her away from the others before she went out of control.

"Am I getting punished, (Y/n)?" The woman asked. "I wouldn't mind that."

"Stop saying nonsense. You're training in the old training grounds today." You kept a firm grip on her wrist until you reached the deserted area.

She stumbled forward once you set her free. She looked unbothered by your rough treatment.

"Someone's in a bad mood. I can help you relax, (Y/n)."

You rolled your eyes, "I'm in no mood for your plays today."

"Oh, so tomorrow?" She teased.

"Tharja," your tone was devoid of amusement. "I didn't bring you here to mess around. Start your training."

"Will you train with me?" She whispered getting closer to your face. "I would love to curse you. You would make a lovely puppet."

You payed no attention to her having gotten used to her antics.

"I don't like being ignore (Y/n)."

Again you didn't answer. She huffed and marched off to train. You internally sighed.

This woman will be the death of me.

You kept your eyes fixed on her as she blasted the dummies to pieces. She was a beautiful woman. You wouldn't deny. But her attitude was something else. She was a dark person with unlimited levels of lust.

You knew this and yet, you never bothered to stop her. It was the only way she would ever get close to you...

"(Y/n), I'm getting run out. Would you accompany me to my room?" Her chest was pressed to yours. She snaked her arms around your neck.

You stayed unaffected, "No, I have things to do."

"Don't be so tense," she mused. "My hexes won't kill you. Well most of them won't."

You unhooked her arms and left. She followed still trying to gain your attention. People around you whispered at your proximity.

They seem close.
Did you see him earlier? He dragged her away.
Really? What do you think happened.
Well she has sweat on her body. We can only assume.
Well, he is very tolerating of her attitude.
She must be his favorite. She probably has a bunch of privileges.

You grew more annoyed at the all the gossip. It angered you to think they all saw you that way.

Taking notice of your anger Tharja glare at all the gossipers. "Have you no shame? Taking such rubbish about your summoner."

The crowd silenced. They all knew what the mage was capable of. You watched thankful that she defended you. "It's fine. Let them think what they want. I will not bother to entertain those who speak the language of snakes."

Tharja smiled at your statement. A genuine smile. You were taken by surprise. She usually smirked.

"(Y/n), shall we go?"

You nodded. You both left the halls retreating to your office. You sat at your desk still bothered by what happened.

"(Y/n), I apologize. It wasn't my intention to cause a scene."

You were flabbergasted. Never in this lifetime would you ever hear Tharja apologize. "Don't worry about it. It was bound to happen."

She took a seat on your desk. "Why would you say that?"

"They're not exactly wrong," you sighed. "You spend a lot of time clinging to me. Not to mention flirting at anytime no matter who's watching. And I tolerate it all."

"Well, if you're so unpleased, push me away," she huffed.

You rolled your eyes. Such a child. You took off your cloak, throwing it on another chair.

"If I was bothered like you say, I would have pushed you away months ago."

She was surprised to see you take off the otherwise permanent item. Her usual playful smirk returned,"I have to curse you. Having such a beautiful body under my control would be perfect."

She took in every little detail of your face. You stayed there and let her explore.

"(Y/n), you have to come to my room. I must have this body of yours." She moved to straddle your hips still caressing your face. "Such a perfect complexion."

"Tharja, if someone sees us like this, we'll never hear the end of it."

"No one will come in. I've locked the door," she replied leaning closer to your face. "I have you all to myself."

You looked past her and she did indeed lock the door. It was sealed shut with her hex. "I don't understand you. Your attitude flips on a switch."

She frowned, "You think you're any easier to understand? I've never seen a man able to resist me so much before."

"I've gotten used to you. You're always doing it. It's no longer a surprise."

Your hand slid up her leg. "You're always flirting, always trying to gain my attention." You trailed further up reaching her bosom. "It's no longer as exciting."

You could feel her shaking under your touch. "Then why continue to tolerate me?"

You looked into her faded violet eyes, "As long as you stay close to me, I don't mind what you do."

For once in her life the woman felt embarrassed. "Don't play with me! You have no physical attraction to me."

"Is that all that matters to you?"

"W-What?"

You picked her up and sat her on your desk. You stared her dead in the eyes. Not one moment did you waver.

"Tharja, I love you."

"I don't believe you," she quickly replied. "You wouldn't be so indifferent if you did."

"Would you rather I love your body and stop there?"

She sighed. It would crush her if you only wanted her as a play toy.

"Tharja, you don't know how happy I was when you defended me. You even smiled in the end and that made my heart jump. I know I act indifferent but don't mistaken me. My sentiment for you is real. I would never lie to you. I love you."

"Then why not show it? Why did you never reciprocate anything?"

"Because it always gave you a reason to come back to me. Even if it was just to flirt. You always came back to see me. That's all I wanted. To see you. To have you around me."

She hid her face on your chest, shaking, crying. You comforted her until she cried no more. She looked at you and her eyes shined with a renewed life. "(Y/n), I love you. I have since the very beginning."

Your chest swelled with warmth upon hearing her words. You softly kissed her temple.

"I'll love you till the end, my little shadow."

Later that day

You were both laying on your bed. Tharja was resting on your chest with your arm draped around her. Every once in a while she would look up to see you.

But this time her face lingered.
"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"It's nothing," she smiled. You chuckled.

"Come here, Tharja."

She moved further up, "What is─"

You gently kissed her lips. She kissed back enjoying this newfound sensation.

A heartwarming sign of affection.

You pulled away gazing into her eyes. "Next time you want a kiss, just ask. You don't have to hex me."

She looked surprised, "You knew?"

"You tried to kiss me multiple times that day. I had a feeling you were going to find a drastic way to make me stay still."

"It's not my fault. You kept escaping my grasp," she whined.

"You were being rather agressive that day," you reminded her.

She smirked, "Agressive? I'll show you agressive."

You sighed and pulled her against you, "Don't you ever get tired?"

"No"

"Well I do. Goodnight Tharja."

She giggled but closed her eyes. You both fell asleep together. Just like you always wanted.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

We got a double update today!!!! I'm procrastinating again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 3.1K 200
Have you ever loved a videogame so much that you wished you were somehow magically transported into it? Tough luck, this isn't your typical isekai st...
167K 3K 37
if you're requesting: please check the requests tab for the important stuff you should know! <3 if you're reading: i hope you enjoy yourself! <3
33K 371 27
This are small one-shoots storys about Fire emblem characters. Fire emblem belongs to nintendo. I don't own the images only the stories. Some of my...
1K 122 39
One to defeat fear. One to discover truth. One to feel love. One to accept life. Each will bear a sword and embody the essence of Hogwarts. Together...