My Secretary Is My Ex. { Chae...

By ykilovechae

"P-please don't leave me.." "I'm sorry.." "Park Chaeyoung? Here's your new secretary." "Her?!" ~ #1 Chaesoo... More

~Ep1
~Ep2
~Ep3
~Ep4
~Ep5
~Ep6
~Ep7
~Ep8
~Ep9
~Ep10
~Ep11
~Ep13
~Ep14
~Ep15
~Ep16
~Ep17
~Ep18
~Ep19
ANNOUNCEMENTS.
~Ep20
~Ep21
~Ep22
yo
~Ep23
~Ep 24 - ending.

Ep~12

4.2K 143 42
By ykilovechae

Jisoo's POV

I ate lunch with Chaeyoung already so we went back to her office, and she started her paperwork straight away. I wanted to help her feel better than tired so I got a cup of coffee, I even massaged her shoulder, she had a smile on her face everytime I did those stuff. I guess she's happy.

The door had a knock out of a sudden, we guessed it was Taehyung again as he always comes in. I opened the door and it's Lisa, she held onto Jennie's hand and came into the room. I was kinda curious why they came here.

"Jisoo!!" Jennie hugged me, I smiled and hugged her back of course.

"Chicken!" Lisa giggled.

"And... Chaeyoung!" Both Jennie and Lisa said laughing.

"Why are y'all here." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Just wanna ask, how is that Taehyung guy? Good right ?" Lisa asked with a cool expression.

"He's annoying!" Chaeyoung frowned and rolled her eyes.

"What- why?" Lisa's expression suddenly changed to a worried one.

Chaeyoung's POV

"He keeps on coming into my office just to talk to Jisoo!" I groaned in annoyance, Lisa didn't spoke and I looked at her, she was smirking. I knew that smirk, it's tease.

"What?" I said with a annoyed face.

"You're jealous?" Lisa teased me.

"No." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes" Lisa said and giggled.

"No!" I raised my voice a little louder.

"Heart attack!" Lisa held her chest dramatically as she flinched.

"Just shut up." I smacked her shoulder softly.

"Ouch Chaeyoung!" Lisa held her shoulder and rubbed it, frowning at me.

"That was a soft hit, are you weak?" Jennie said with a eyebrow raised.

"I was just acting.." Lisa pouted, I made a disguted face and pretended to puke.

"yah!!" Lisa pushed me softly.

"What?!" I pushed her softly too.

"Am I really that ugly?" Lisa made a cute face, I just gave her a disgusted look.

"She means yes." Jisoo said and laughed.

"You guys are so mean." Lisa had her hands on her waist, I face palmed my forehead, giggled.

The door had a knock again, I sighed. "You, go open the door." I pointed at Lisa, demanding her. She nodded in defeat and went towards the door, opened it. Taehyung and Yeri were at the door, this is gonna be annoying.

"Ms Park, can we have dinner together?" Yeri said and ran towards me, giving me a hug. I rolled my eyes and pushed her softly.

"I'm sorry but I'm not available tonight." I said coldly. She didn't even looked sad, she seemed to be so obsessed with me and just wants me around.

"Please?" Yeri begged with pout.

"I said I'm not free." I folded my arms. Giving a serious look.

"Next time?" She said.

"No, just take note that I'll never go out with you." I said coldly, she didn't even react. She held onto my arm and layed her head on my shoulder, I frowned and got her off of me.

"What's your problem?!" I yelled.

"I love you. So much." Yeri said and smiled. What's wrong with her, how can she still smile?!

"Yeri, I don't love you, I still have someone I love." I said without looking at her.

"You'll see.. I'll make sure your lover feels broken." Yeri smirked and walked away, I felt so mad that I wanted to fire her. Yes, I'm gonna fire her tomorrow..

"Anyways uhm Jisoo, wanna have dinner together.?" Taehyung said and smiled at her. I rolled my eyes and sat on my chair, watching them.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but I'm not free." Jisoo said with a slight smile.

"Its fine. We can eat together the next time anyways." He said with a smile.

"I gotta go, thanks Jisoo." He winked at her before going out of my office. Jealousy jealousy is the feeling I feel right now, I hate it. I'm gonna fire him if he tries to get Jisoo, she's mine.

"Is Chaeyoung okay?" Jennie said and pointed at me, I didn't noticed that I was zoning out and just day dreaming with a frowned face.

"W-what?" I snapped out of it and faced them with a surprised face.

"You okay?" Lisa said as she patted my shoulders.

"I'm fine, just tired.." I sighed and layed my head on the table.

"Chaeyoung are you alright?" Jisoo walked towards me and smiled, I faced her and rolled my eyes away. Still jealous...

"What did I do.." Jisoo said as she knelt down and had her arms on my desk, facing me.

"Nothing." I said coldly and looked away.

"Yeah? Sure." Jisoo said and turned my head to face her.

"Sure." I said frowning.

"She's jealous!" Jennie shouted.

"No, I'm not." I said and gave a glare at Jennie.

Lisa smirked and started teasing me,

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes" Lisa inhaled and exhaled deeply, started to breath heavier.

"Just shut up." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Just admit it." Jennie said as she folded her arms, rasing an eyebrow at me.

"hush your mouth." I said and stood up, preparing to get out of my office. I wanted to go home hurriedly, I wanna lay on my bed. And sleep..

"Chaeyoung, are you going home??" Jisoo asked me as she stood up.

"Duh she is." Lisa said and had her arms around Jisoo.

"You're following me though." I said and pointed at Jisoo.

"You wanna have fun with her at nig-" Jennie got cut off as I covered her mouth.
"Don't talk nonsense." I gave a glare and uncovered her mouth.

"O-okay" Jisoo nodded, we got out of our office. Once we had reached my mansion, we got out of the car and got into my mansion. I sat on the couch and layed back, sighed.

"You alright Chaeyoung?" Jisoo sad as she sat beside me.

"I'm alright, just tired." I sighed again.

"Since you're my secretary, mine as well live at my mansion." I added with a smile.

"B-" she was about to speak but I placed a finger on her lips.

"Pleaseee. I live alone here in this big house without anyone." I pouted.

"Sure. Your cute." Jisoo said without knowing and covered her mouth immediately. I covered my face with a pillow and blushed.

"I still love you." Jisoo said as she took the pillow away from my face, she smiled.

"I love you too but... Are you still single?" I said as I move closer to her. Hopefully no one.. no one takes her.

"I am taken.." Jisoo said and my smile faded away.

No..no..no way..

No.. the pain... Its hurts.

"I'm joking." Jisoo said and giggled, I frowned and threw a pillow at her face. Folding my arms.

"Chaeyoung.. I'm sorryyyy" she dragged her words and kissed my cheeks. I continued to ignore her.

"Ignore me and I'll kiss you." Jisoo smirked. I didn't care cause I know she wouldn't be able to do it.

"1..."

"2..."

"3. You said it." Jisoo held my face and placed her lips onto mines. I widened my eyes but responded and slowly closed them, kissing her passionately. I love this feeling, love... We pulled out the kiss and I quickly hugged her feeling happy.

"Slow down..." Jisoo chuckled.

"Are we together.. again?" I said happily.

"Of course, we will never be parted." Jisoo said as she kissed my cheeks.

"I knew the reason on why you had left me." I pulled out the hug smiling at her.

"Who told you.." Jisoo said and placed her hands on top of mine.

"Lisa." I smiled.

"I'll kill her." She jokingly said and I layed my head on her shoulder.

This is not the end... Someone will ruin your relationship..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
178K 4.5K 20
Where Jisoo the boss and Jennie the secretary. love in a office
198K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
3K 156 16
Jisoo x Rosé (Chaeyoung) Jisoo's dreams was to work for Dior, as a model or a reporter. She had finally gotten one of the jobs of her dreams but some...