ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ✦ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪꜱᴜɴɢ

By Jisungshandcuffs

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ 1.5/21 ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ "𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰... More

Info
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ 2
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
►Ryuwon◄
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
read!!
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Next book

Part 63

3.9K 154 23
By Jisungshandcuffs

The cafe was bustling with life, people coming in and out every few minutes and the countless waiters running around serving customers. By one of the giant windows sat two teenage girls, sitting down while sipping on some bubble tea they had previously ordered.

Haeun felt slightly tense, seeing her friend's unusually saddened expression.

"Will you tell me what's going on?" She put down her drink, staring at her.

Yuri bit her lip, unable to look her friend in the eye as she thought she was going to burst out into tears. "I'm moving." She stated shortly.

Haeun's expression fell slowly, now a shocked look on her face.

"What?"

"I need to move soon." Yuri swallowed, feeling goosebumps all over her body.

Haeun was silent for a minute, letting the news dawn on her. She licked her lips before looking up again. "Where?"

"Abroad. My parents want to send me to live in the US with my aunt and cousins." The other explained, feeling her nose tickling as an indication that tears would be shed soon.

"When are you going?" Haeun's voice was quiter, sadder.

"In 2 weeks at the latest."

"Was this because..." The young gang leader swallowed, feeling the lump in her throat begin to prevent her from breathing properly. "Because of the kidnapping?"

Yuri took a deep breath, forcing a soft smile onto her lips. "My parents were really, really worried. But don't worry, that wasn't the only reason. They had already planned on sending me abroad, but not this early. I was supposed to go there for college..." She muttered out the last part, her voice beginning to crack.

Haeun sat there in silence, the guilt crashing down on her. It had been her fault that her friend was abducted and had to leave. All her fault.

She sniffled. "Isn't this for the best? That way you won't be in danger because of me again." 

Tears flooded Yuri's eyes as she looked down, a sob escaping her lips. Haeun bit her lip and looked down, trying her best not to burst out crying as well.

"It wasn't your fault, Haeunnie." Yuri choked out, trying to get herself together. "I never blamed you, and still won't. You're my best friend." 

Haeun felt her chest tighten at those words. "I'm sorry, Yuri-ah."

That was what sent them both over the edge of the cliff, breaking down into tears. The many people around them stared at them weirdly, but they did not care.

Yuri got up and made her way around the table, crouching down beside her friend's chair and engulfind her in a hug.  Haeun couldn't stop weeping, wrapping her arms around the other's shoulder tightly.

"Are you kidding me?" Haeun asked emotionlessly, her cold stare unbearable for the elder guy. He bit his lip, looking down shamefully.

The girl took a deep breath before her fist collided with the wooden table, making everyone in the room flinch.

"How could you let Chuwol escape?!" She yelled, furiously glaring at him. 

Every other gang member in the room also felt extremely intimidated, seeing as even Yuta was scared of the tiny girl.

Haeun placed her hands on her hips, beginning to pace up and down. "When did this happen?" She asked, staring down at the ground.

"Somewhere in the early morning. The cameras caught him jumping out of the 2nd story then running off." Yuta documented, still unable to face her properly.

"How the fuck was he on the second floor if we had locked him up in the basement?" Haeun growled, glaring up at him.

"He managed to open up the cell door and because most of the security is on the first floor of the building, he went upstairs and jumped out." Yuta's voice kept deteriorating, becoming way inferior to the leader's strict one.

She closed her eyes, poking her tongue into her cheek. "And you think I'm supposed to believe that there was no one guarding Chuwol's cell, that there was no one who stopped him from roaming around that base and no one to follow him when he ran away from it although he is heavily injured?" 

Yuta remained silent, gulping as he felt her intense glare on him.

Haeun sighed, deciding to not lose her voice. This day had been terrible for her and she just wanted to go jump in her bed, wake up and all of her problems would be solved.

Hey... are you there? 

You're calling me?

Where have you been?

Just resting. Why?

Could you come out instead of me?

I thought you hated when that happened?

Besides, I can't just come and go as I wish. There must be some sort of trigger for us to switch.

Can you try anything?

I'm begging you.

You must really be tired.

Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Haeun closed her eyes, her overworked mind clearing. This time it took her a few seconds to actually switch. And then Ryuwon awoke, unknown to anyone.

The girl opened her eyes and sighed yet again, seeing all of the NCT members inside of the discussion room, all waiting for her orders.

"Jaehyun, Renjun and Johnny, try to track Chuwol down." She began, her voice feeling hoarse and her throat dry. "Increase protection for Yuri and Daehwi, Chuwol may try to use them to get to us again. Taeyong, go off and visit Sunny and her husband."

The 2nd in command's brows furrowed. "Why?"

"I think it's about time we inform them of this ridiculous situation." She looked him dead in the eyes. "I may also try to plan a raid to one of their locations to try to find him or any clue on where he went. Any questions?" 

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Great. Meeting dismissed, and whoever was addressed, get to work."

The NCT members slowly began getting up and flooding out of the room. Ryuwon just leaned into her chair, throwing her head back with her eyes closed. Lately the girl has been feeling... weird. Like she was slowly being peeled away from the body, making her often feel light-headed and thoughtless. Her communication with Haeun had also become rusty as well, as if they were losing their connection.

She then got up and was shocked as someone's hands were placed on her hips, pulling her closer. She looked up in shock to find Jisung's face close to hers.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried.

'Weird... Haeun should've come out by now.' Ryuwon thought, the emptiness in her feeling too quiet.

"Calm down, lover boy, it's Ryuwon." She exclaimed disgusted, pushing him away.

Jisung gawked, feeling embarassed as the tips of his ears reddened. The girl sighed. 

"Sorry, Haeun asked me to come out. Hopefully you don't mind too much." Her voice softened slightly as he watched his nervous demeanor. 

"Where did she go?" Jisung asked quietly. 

"She's just resting for a while. Don't worry, she'll be back soon enough."

There was an uncomfortable silence as Ryuwon watched him shift uncomfortably. A small smile came up to her lips.

"Thank you."

Jisung looked up confused. "For what?" He asked warily.

"For being in Haeun's life." She breathed out calmly. "Ever since you two got together, she seems much happier. The body is also in a much better condition and she seems to have realized the importance of taking care of herself."

Jisung was speechless, staring at the girl.

"Please continue making her happy." 

Ugh I feel so terrible for this happening after so many soft chapters

But your favourite hoe is leaving :(

And Chuwol escaped, so let's all hunt him down and punch him in the throat together

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 18.4K 64
ㅡ ridin'。 ㅡ мαƒια αυ。 when witnessing a crime results in more than just a simple coincidence. ❝tie them up❞ status: completed
19.7K 469 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
99.1K 2.3K 15
𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 - 𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 "𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈" ...
486K 25.3K 85
❝I seriously hate your guts,❞ ❝The question is, can i rearrange yours?❞ * ༉‧₊˚ | in which two stubborn assholes are expected to work together throu...