TWITCH ; jschlatt [discontinu...

By jscuffed

smplive more like simplive More

intro ;
chapter one ;
chapter two ;
chapter three ;
chapter four ;
chapter five ;
chapter seven ;
chapter eight ;
chapter nine ;

chapter six ;

8.1K 265 191
By jscuffed

"YOU FUCKING CUCK!" I yell out while ConnorEatsPants slaps the shit out of me with his sword, and before I could even retaliate the "You died!" screen pops up and I screech in frustration. What a bitch Connor was! I quickly respawn and ran to my previous coordinates to beat the ego out of him but my hands stop in their tracks and my avatar stills as I see Schlatt's character skimming through my dropped inventory. My blood boils and I prepare my lungs for the lecture I was about to hand out.

"Jebediah Schlatt you fucking asshole, what do you think you're doing huh?" I shout as I join his voice chat on the server while I cross my arms and stare at my camera. I'm met with chat spamming "uh oh" and his avatar looks up at mine. He was clearly startled and shouts "What the fuck Y/N? Knock first you idiot."

I retaliate in fake anger and bang 3 times on my desk as a re-enactment of a knock before I go back in again and shout "Get your fucking ugly ass away from my enchanted armour, you no good bitch." Which got me a flabbergasted Schlatt as he 'pffft's' in return. In minecraft, I decide to pick up my game and attack him while he was preoccupied, so I opt for the best weapon I currently had stocked in my inventory; which was a wooden stick.. better than nothing I suppose. I equip the stick in rocket speed and whack him, leaving him awestruck before he quickly catches on after the third hit.

Jschlatt yells "HEY" in the oh-so-classic funny mic before he screeches something along the lines of "What the fuck you dumb broad" which staggers me back as I look at my chat in absolute shock. I cringe at the volume as I had him turned on to 200 from our previous discord call the night before but now I most definitely regret not factory resetting the volume.

I refuse to die to this no-good thief with a horrible excuse of a cryptocurrency and was determined to fight back harder. My character lunges at him and starts brutally beating his dumb business-man attire skin to a pulp before his character falls and a death is recorded in the server chat, all while Schlatt continues to fight at the top of his lungs and threaten to throw me in the cuck shed. I let out a cackle-like laugh as the dead man respawns and beats his table, still with the funny-mic effect which adds on to my laughter; making me laugh after the second breath.

I run towards my inventory and pick up all my items alongside a couple of Schlatt's prized possessions; most importantly his abundant stack of diamonds he most likely scammed and.. actually that was all he had on him, unless I also count his stacks of purple blocks which I didn't know the purpose of.

I laugh again as I run away with his stack of diamonds and retreat out of sight while Schlatt walks his way back to where he died, noticing the lack of diamonds and threatens to get his revenge. I leave the voice call and wrap up my stream, thanking everyone for watching and reading all the missed donations. One of them involved Schlatt and I instantly laugh, joking about him being all talk and if it was him and I in a game of mancala, I'd be the clear winner as I carried a total of 72 wins under my belt.

As I'm shutting down my stream softwares I'm met with the familiar discord ping, looking down I see it's Schlatt and another laugh bubbles in my throat. I instantly know where this conversation is heading and brace myself for an incoming caps lock attack.

jschlatt:
chess, now.

I look at my screen and squint my eyes in confusion before another message pops up; Schlatt sent me his number. I debate whether or not to give him a stupid name into my contacts before I chose to engage in a quick round of chess. I put him under the alias of 'gayschlatt' before messaging him a quick text letting him know it was me.

you:
if i win you owe me 10 twitch subs.

gayschlatt:
i owe you nothing whore.

you:
i wish nothing but misfortune upon you.

Schlatt ended our iMessage feud by sending the game of chess and it was then I realised I had no fucking clue how to play chess. I pull open Schlatt's stream and quickly type a message in the chat:

y/t/n:
how the fuck do u play chess

I quickly gained the attention of his chat who then proceeded to spam my twitch handle and the pogchamp emote, which more than quickly drew the attention of Schlatt. Almost immediately he piqued up and a smile shone on his face; one of the genuine ones that made my heart do some questionable beat skipping. I try to ignore the way my chest tightened ever-so-slightly and shook my head as I hear Schlatt laugh and call me; and I quote..

"This is adorable, the munchkin doesn't know how to play chess?" Which immediately made me widen my eyes and do a double-take. What? Did he just label me a munchkin..?

Chat was more than quick to pick up on the use of the word thrown as a description of me and started spamming in the chat as they demanded answers; I pondered as well. Schlatt noticed what came out of his mouth and cleared his throat, looking away from his computer and slapped his forehead and I soon wondered if he was being serious or trying to kickstart a dumb bit.

He looked back at the monitor and the hint of red blooming on his cheeks gave it all away, perhaps he wasn't playing a joke on me after all. The thought of that made my heart jump and my legs jitter. Without thinking, I pull up his contact details and press the call option and put it on speaker, watching as he quickly ducks to pull out his phone and his eyes widen as he more than likely see's my contact name flash on screen. He hesitantly answers and puts it on loudspeaker as I clear my throat.

"It's me... dumb broad." I speak up in a calm voice, trying to keep myself at bay as a smile creeps up onto my face; mirroring the reaction I get from Schlatt.

"Hey Y/n/n, I wasn't expecting you to call."
He puffs out in all seriousness and I slowly come back to my senses, all-too conscious in my actions and I also begin to wonder why I even called him. I laugh it off and change the subject.

"Schlatt....can we not play chess? I don't know the fucking rules" I whine and drag out my vowels and I hear a chuckle from the other end of the call, encouraging me to look on stream and see him with a big ol' grin plastered on his face. The chat automatically goes into overdrive as they all spam the word "simp" and I even entice them by spamming the same thing; my messages being more eye-catching as I sport the notorious VIP badge.

"Okay, okay. What do you want to play instead Y/n?" He asks and I instantly pipe up, happy that he's willing to give me the decision of picking the game. It was an obvious choice, no doubt or hesitation crossing my mind as I speak up.

"Easy, mancala!" I giggle and swivel around on my computer chair as I hear a groan from Schlatt in response. It's almost as if he could see through me and automatically knew I'd pick something he wasn't fond of. I shut him down with a "Shut up and play Schlatt." and send him the game invite.

After a few rounds of back and forth competitiveness and Jschlatt asking his chat which set to move, I was finally willing to pull some risky moves from up my sleeve. As he opens my most recent turn he looks up towards his webcam and tells the chat;

"Oooh chat, she's going for the kill. Trying more frisky pushes. This is a tough one." And I write in retaliation.

y/t/n:
shut up and lose already

This catches the attention of Schlatt once again and he flicks me the middle finger in protest.

All too soon, it's the last cycle as we soon reach our remaining stones. Schlatt curses under his breath and looks up in hopes of chat not overhearing but chat proves him wrong once again and pastes what he said into the feed.

"Stupid bitch" is what he mumbled and it brings out a giggle from me. We had hung up a couple rounds ago in order to "keep the playing field fair from 'stone tampering' and let it even itself out " according to the words of Schlatt.

As I finish up the game, the 'You Won' screen lights up on my phone and the brightest smile is quickly planted on my face. My silent celebration is rudely interrupted by the loud screech of "FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH" and I quickly get ready to type out witty celebration reply.

y/t/n:
looks like you owe me subs after all schlatt

I'm met with the sound of a grumbly Schlatt as he begins clicking away and typing on his incredibly loud mechanical keyboard. I open my mouth to talk but am interrupted by a notification on my phone.

gayschlatt:
you can exchange your subs in for a kiss yaknow?

you:
no thanks, i'll take my money now <3

____
HEY GUYS!!! Once again thank you so so much for reading. I literally remember last chapter I thanked you all for 2k reads and today; before I published this chapter - we've hit 3k reads!!?? Seriously I cannot thank you all enough for the continued support on my story. Although I am far from actively updating the book as frequently as I would like - the immense amount of love I've received on chapters and my feed really motivates me to try and cook something up. Sorry this chapter wasn't 100% epic and full of fun moments but I felt like it was a good filler. As you can tell.. the timeline is a fucking mess in this fanfic but I'm totally into it because I can write about event at whatever time slot in the fic. Once again, thank you all for reading this book, I promise to be more active ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 214 37
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs ᴏғ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀs (ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ, ᴅsᴍᴘ, ᴏ̨sᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs :D) SᴀɴᴅʏFʀᴏɢLᴇɢs © 2024
131K 3.9K 15
[ UPDATE 05/5/21 Yea.. sorry this isn't getting finished.. ] [ UPDATE 09/29/19 WERE BACK BABY! ] [ UPDATE 09/17/19 DISCONTINUED ] - '"Just bros.. ye...
6.9K 177 23
I DO NOT SUPPORT WILBUR SOOT Tʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ AU ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴛɴᴛᴅᴜᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴀɴᴅʏғʀᴏɢʟᴇɢs ©2024 FIRST PLACE THINGYS gl...
46.3K 1.4K 37
welcome to my ideas, hell yeah. Tommyinnit-centric if it wasn't obvious