The Son of Lucifer (malereade...

By _Abstractz_

(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as... More

The Devil son
Beacon welcomes the devil
The stray
A taste of humanity
Best day ever?
investigation part 1
Investigation part 2
The Snow arrow
Light the candle
Bio
Mission
Storytime with the devil
A devil of my word(season 1 final)
Extra: path to forgiveness
Aftermath(s2)
Family feud (s2)
Heartbreaking reality(s2)
Beginning to an end(s2)
Monster (s2)
Fighting a losing battle(s2)
Author note: important!!
Victory and farewell (season 2 final)
Perfect timing (s3)
Battle of Haven(s3)
One hell of a ride(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 1(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 2 (s3)
The Cold Storm (s3)
A Trip Into Memories (s3)
Good morning (s3)
Safe at last (s3)
Can't catch a break (s3)
The lost farm boy(s3)
Unwanted change of events(s3)
Deepest desire (s3)
Our way(season 3 final)
Author note: somewhat important
Moving on(s4)
New Arrival/ Plan (s4)
Ace-ops? (S4)
Welcome Back (s4)
What A Week (s4)
A Well Deserve Day Off(s4)
 discussion(s4)
A Surprise......Party? (s4)
Count Down (s4)
Blood Forever (season 4 final)
Extra: a future with you
Extra: A Future with you part 2
Author note: its important for the future
Extra: A Future With You part 3
Extra: A Future With You part 4
Extra: Interview the cast of "Son Of Lucifer"
Extra: A Future With You part 5
Extra: A Future With You part 6
Extra: A Future With You part 7
Note:Coming Soon
Following A Path(s5)
Off To The Races!(s5)
Fault (s5)
A Split In 2 (s5)
The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)
A Change In Plans (s5)
Round 1 (s5)
Extra: A future with you part 8
The New Way (s5)
On His Hands (s5)
Dark Skies (s5)
Darkness (s5 final)
Author Note: moving onwards

The king has return(s3)

2.1K 40 12
By _Abstractz_

New season ladies and gentlemen's, the only thing I'll be explaining is that this season will take place in Volume.5  of rwby.
Story

It has been more than a year since beacon fell, now wanting to get revenge for that day, a now scattered Team RWBY begins to pick up the pieces as they head to Mistral. For Ruby, she has joined with Nora, Jaune, and Ren now known as Team RNJR. They are heading to Mistral to find answers to why Beacon fell. As for Weiss still going through the loss of y/n has returned and is staying in Atlas. Due to one of the incidents she made, Jacques scolds, grounds, and disinherits her from the family business. Having very few options, she begins planning her escape from Atlas as she asks her Butler known as Klein to help her out. Klein leads her to a secret passage, and she eventually bribes a cargo ship to take her out of Atlas as she is heading toward Mistral.
Blake, decided she wanted to return home to Menagerie. While travelling on a boat, she throws her bow, which is covering her Faunus ears, into the sea, Ilia Amitola, a former acquaintance, who injures Sun before fleeing. Sun, who has been sleeping due to the injuries, wakes up to an upset Blake who reveals she didn't want to be away from her friends, she just didn't want them to get hurt. Sun replies that her friends fight for her not because they wanted to, because they had to, and by acting the way she did only hurts them. Kali and Ghira reveal the scroll Lilia left behind containing Adam's plan to overthrown the White Fang and attack Haven. Blake puts a stop to this before the attack is carried out. Yang begins to pick up the pieces of her life since Adam cut off her arm as well trying to find out what happened to Charlie. This begins as Ironwood has sent a special bionic arm for Yang to try. She is hesitant to do so and doesn't begin to try it until her father's friends Port and Oobleck come to visit. With both of these pieces of advice Yang eventually beats her father in a practice fight, thus confirming that she is starting to return to the state that she was once in. Yang spray-paints her bionic arm and prepares her motorcycle and is ready to leave with her father asking if she is going after her sister or mother. It is later revealed that Yang is in Mistral looking for her mother, Raven. Oscar Pine the new guy in the block, one day after finishing his chores, hears Ozpin's voice. Oscar, who has never met any of the people Ozpin knows, is having a hard time accepting what has occurred to him. Even though Ozpin explains that their souls and Aura have merged allowing them to have shared memories. Ozpin convinces Oscar to travel to Haven where he knows Qrow will meet him. Oscar joins Qrow and Team RNJR as they plan their next move in Haven in locating the Spring Maiden. A couple of nights have past qrow return back to team RNJR with yang and Weiss regrouping 3/4 of team ruby, they enjoy a nice dinner with everyone with also learning the truth of Ozpin(some), now it's the second day they are together, ruby couldn't sleep , heading out to the balcony later begin joined by yang and Weiss who brought out coffee.

Yang: You're  are up early.

Ruby: Hey sis.

Yang: Boop.

Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle her little sister's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately at her older sister's action. Ruby then sits up as Yang sits down next to her.

Ruby:What are you doing up?

Yang: Can't fall back to sleep.

Ruby: Ah, me neither.

Weiss: Well, fortunately, coffee exists.

Weiss carries a tray with 3 cups of coffee walking over to them. She lowers the tray down so Yang can grab a cup.

Ruby: No, please!

Weiss: Don't worry, I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar, just for you.

she holds the cup out in front for Ruby

Ruby: Oh yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again!

Suddenly, Weiss pulls the cup away just as Ruby was about to grab it.

Weiss: I will pour this on you, and it will burn.

She hands the cup to Ruby, who nervously giggles. Weiss sits down next to her as she grabs her cup of coffee after placing the tray down next to her.

Yang: Can't believe we're actually in Mistral.

Ruby: That's what you can't believe?

Yang: Well, yeah! And all the other magic and stuff. But... Okay, you know what I mean!

Weiss: I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever see you two again.

Yang: Well, here's to defying expectations.

Yang and Weiss clink cups together, while Ruby gulps her cup down in one go, opening one eye to glance at the others' cups.

Ruby: I just wish Blake,y/n and Charlie could be here with us.

Yang: Yeah, well, they made their choice.

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: I mean they could've been here if they just stuck around. It's no big deal, though. We'll be fine. 

Ruby and Weiss have concerned expressions on their faces.

Ruby: Don't you want Charlie and Blake here?

Yang: Why would I want them here? 

Ruby: Are you still mad at them for leaving? 

Yang: Oh, whatever gave you that idea, Ruby? No, I'm totally fine. I'm great. 

Weiss: Okay, calm down. 

Yang eyes turn red

Yang:  Don't tell me to calm down! 

Ruby and Weiss gain startled expressions

Ruby: Whoa, Yang. 

Yang realizes what she did, and her eyes turn back to normal. Her hand shakes while holding her cup.

Weiss: yang I understand what your going through, their my friends to, y/n left also and it may look like he'll never return.

Yang: how does that make you feel?...

Weiss: I was very upset that he left, then it turn into angry like you, but I soon realize that they left for a reason, reason that we might or not understand, all I know y/n is out there making sure that we don't lose any more of our friends.....

The scene changes, in a dark place a pack of Grimms were walking in an orderly fashion, it was until one of them decide to act up, running ramped, a blade was thrown scraping its head landing in front of it, the Grimm knew what it meant so it start to act normal again, the blade begins to return to its owner, flying through the sky finally begin caught by the king of Grimms and ruler of the Grimm world Y/n sitting on his throne.

Y/n: that's right, know your place mutt.

He hears wings flapping next to him. He tilts his head to the left to see his father

Lucifer: I see, you grew a custom with Azrael dagger.

Y/n: it's no longer a dagger, I learn how to use it without going into my demon form, so I keep it as blade sometimes as a sword.

Lucifer: you never fail to learn new tricks.

Y/n: I am your son after all, besides I been here for too long to not learn new tricks.

Lucifer: Right, Listen y/n I'm not here just to have a friendly conversation with you.

Y/n: so why are you here then?

Lucifer: there's a major problem that just occurs and I need your help.

Y/n; what is this problem?

Lucifer: one of the most dangerous demons has escape hell, Bakasura the Great Devoure.

Y/n was shocked to hear the news, he gets up from his throne, releasing his wings flying to face his father.

Y/n: you can't be serious, he escapes! How?!

Lucifer: a force appears making everything in hell unstable, once I was able to make it stable again he was gone, we face that force before.

Y/n: Salem return, and now she's making her move but why him, he's isn't one to work with others.

Lucifer: I can't say why, but he's super dangerous, and them working together will cause trouble for whoever goes against them.

Y/n: and why does this have to do with me?

Lucifer: you need to return to remnant and send him back to hell.

Y/n: but who will take the throne for my absences?

???: call it a substitution.

Y/n turn around to see his uncle Amenadiel flying behind him.

Y/n: uncle? But how you'll be able to take it?

Lucifer: well, unlike hell, you don't need to be an angel to rule it.

Y/n: I see. I'll do it, and I'll send him back.

Lucifer: good, now listen you'll need to send him back as fast as possible we don't know the type of damage he'll do.

Y/n: right. I guess this is goodbye for now.

Amenadiel: you won't be alone, but for now Goodluck.

Lucifer: good luck, son.

Y/n just nods, and begins to fly towards the door that'll send him back to beacon. He finally found out flying towards it. He doesn't bother to land making the door fly open, now in the vault seeing it in ruins; he just continues to fly out of the vault finally making it the surface, it was even worst then he imagine, he looks down as Grimms made it their new home.

Y/n: you damn roaches!

He shots out a fireball something he learns to do, as it causes the whole area to go up in flames, killing the Grimms. He takes off searching for the next town.

With Bakasura

Bakasura was leaning against the wall in a room, talking to Salem who's in a chair.

Bakasura: why did you help me escaped?

Salem: you know a thank you can also work.

Bakasura: no, the last guy you help freed was sent back and now facing a punishment that'll destroy their soul.

Salem: you have nothing to worry about, the person that sent him back is no longer with us.

Bakasura: I see, so why Am I needed?

Salem: I need someone with your skills to help me retrieve an item.

Bakasura: why do you need this item.

Salem: it will help me with my plans.

Bakasura: how does this benefit me?

Salem: you'll be able to return to do whatever you like, also your alive again.

Bakasura starts to laugh, knowing that this will be his time to get back to his old ways.

Bakasura: count me in...

With y/n

He's now in a bar In a little town; he was enjoying his favourite after years of not having it, he starts to have a weird feeling, so he grabs his drink and drops some, as it was going down it begins to stop in midair, y/n similes as he knows what it means.

Y/n: you son of a bitch you did it!.

He turns to face to the front of the bar there was Charlie with his wings out, he retracts them walking towards his cousins, as y/n got up and met him halfway, they hugged each other.

Charlie: it been a while y/n.

Y/n: it has, cousin, how was heaven?

Charlie: spent some time with my family, but after hearing the news, I knew that it's a job for the both of us, I heard you were ruling the Grimm world I'm guessing you hate it.

Y/n: eh it wasn't that bad, just have to give them an order to follow.

Charlie: and you make fun of me for that.

Y/n: shut it.

Charlie: hahaha, anyways you have any idea where Bakasura might be.

Y/n begins to walk out of the bar Charlie follows.

Y/n: he's working under Salem most likely, so that means he'll be with her underling and after getting some answers from the bartender that was their accomplice.

Charlie turns to face the bar, to see the bartender hanging from his legs going around in circles because of the fan.

Y/n; their heading towards Mistral.

Charlie: I see well let's go.

Y/n: hold up cousin, first let's get some new clothes, I'm kind of getting sick of this suit.

After going shopping, Charlie exits the store with a new outfit.

                      (Without the tie)

Charlie waited outside after 5 minutes have past y/n came out with a bag holding the suit. His new outfit is

(It's with black pants and black boots also sorry for the picture had trouble describing  the outfit)

Y/n: so how do I look?

Charlie: you look like a dick.

Y/n; good, that's what I was going for.

Charlie: all ready to leave?

Y/n:  wait a minute, we haven't seen what this part of remnant has to offer.

Charlie: oh my god, okay, what do you want to do?!

Y/n: get a car.

Charlie: I'm sorry have you been down there for too long, you do realise we're In a small town. Where can we get a car?

Y/n: follow me, my dear cousin.

Charlie just rolls his eyes following him; they stop at a dumpsters for rusted cars.

Y/n: this place is known for this!

Y/n walks up to a beat down car.

Y/n; let's go with this one.

Charlie: first its destroy, we don't have time to fix it and second we need a key.

Y/n: send back.

Charlie was confused but did as told, y/n eyes flash red, the car suddenly caught on fire , but Instead of turning it into dust it was repairing, as the flames died down they were able to see it

Charlie was surprised to see that it was able to be fixed.

Charlie; how?

Y/n: well you know me cousin I can turn anything on.

He walks up to the diver seat as Charlie enters the passenger.

Charlie: tell why do we need a car if we have wings, isn't it much slower?

Y/n: trust me, this car will take us there in no time.

With one step of the Peddle the car took off with such speeds, it left behind a trail of fire.

Charlie: I'll see you soon, yang.

Y/n: Weiss I'm sorry......

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 161 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
9.8K 215 15
Your journey as Adam Taurus' twin brother continues as you begin your second semester at Beacon Academy. Your team has begun to grow skeptical of you...
10.6K 133 16
A orphaned boy travels the world with a group of friends. They are soon slaughtered and this opens up a whole new world for the boy. He realizes, the...
16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...