A villainous love

By -Bunny-Dek-

Izuku Midoriya or Deku as we know it has been depressed but hid it with his happy mask. His mother had died b... More

A hero to a villain
Kidnapped?
A new villain
U.A meeting
4 Months Later
New students?
Deku VS Bakugo
I'm so so so sorry
Sorry
I AM SO SO SORRY!!!!
Making old friends
Happy Ending
Yooo
🥰🥰🥰

T-Todoroki?!

6.1K 160 125
By -Bunny-Dek-

Deku's POV

I'm so happy. It's Todoroki's birthday and I want to give him something special. I went to a pet shop. And I saw a cat with green and dark purple eyes. It also had white fur. I bought it. I named it Mist because she likes it.

Todoroki's POV

I'm so sorry Midoriya. I went up the stair remembering last night.

Flashback

It was night time and I stumbled on Uraraka. I was on top of her and our memebers were grinding eachother. She moaned and I got turned on. I licked her lips and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance that she happily accepted. I took the flavor of her chocolate mouth. "T-Todoroki." She moaned my name. I slid my hands in her shirt. I played with her boobs. I unbuckled my belt and slid down my pants and boxers. She also slid down her skirt and panty. I thrust in her and she moaned. I think we went for hours.
She took the tape and threatend me if I don't break up with Midoriya she'll show the tape.

Flashback end

Uraraka's POV

I knew it! That whore! I can't belive he would cheat on Deku! Well I mean I also have part in this as I didn't stop him. But still! I'll show the tape either way beacuse I can't let Deku be heart broken if he saw Todoroki cheat on him with another one. I saw Deku go to a pet shop and took a cat. I think that's for Todoroki because it's his birthday today. "Deku!" I ran to him. The cat was on his hair sleeping. "Cute cat." I said as he smiled. "Yeah it's for Todoroki. Her name is Mist." I took the tape from my pocket. "Deku play this tape later and whatever is in it don't be mad at me. I was only acting." I ran as he looked confused but still nod.

Deku's POV

Huh why did Uraraka say that? Welp I got the tape in the T.V and Mist was eating her fish in the kitchen.

After watching the tape

I'm crying. Todoroki! That little shit! I gave him my all! And I told him about my deprestion and my mom dying! And what do I get!? He played me! And I'm not mad at Uraraka. Thank you Uraraka. Now I know he's not the boy I fell in love with 3 years ago. I took Mist and wrote a letter saying,

Dear Todoroki Shoto,
I hope your happy! You broke me! You know that I've been holding my life by just a thread! And what do I get!? My own boyfriend cheating on me! I hope your happy. I already bought you a gift. She's a cat named Mist. I'll never give her to you now.

-Midoriya Izuku

I took Mist and ran to the park. I wasn't really paying attention to the road so I bumped into somebody. "S-Sorry." My voice was husky because I was crying. It was clear the person knew I was crying because he didn't budge. "You okay?" He asked I shool my head no. "I'm Dabi." I was surprised because he's a villain. "Midoriya Izuku."

Dabi's POV

Honestly I don't know what I'm saying he's a U.A student he knows I'm a villain. "Midoriya Izuku." He said. "I'm just crying because my boyfriend cheated." He chuckled. "I'm sorry." I was really sorry for the green haired boy. "Don't be it's not your fault. Friends?" He took his hand out. "Friends? But I'm a villain. I know you know it." I told him. "It's okay. You're not a villain in my eyes." I smiled and shook his hand. "Here. I'll text you later." He gave me his number! Yay. "Bye bye Cinnamon Roll." He blushed and I knew I fell in love with a hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
332K 13.4K 51
After Midoriya's mother dies, he falls down a self destructive path. The UA Traitor has been discovered to be the one and only Izuku Midoriya. But ev...
314K 8.8K 19
After realizing that Izuku couldn't be a hero he still never gave up. Not until he was told he couldn't be one from his all time favorite hero, All m...
22.7K 491 14
this story is basically just fluff. So if you don't want to feel that nice 'warming of the heart' sensation. Then this story isn't for you.