Making old friends

The U.A students watched as the three villains go to their dorm. "They act like normal teenagers when their not fighting." Uraraka stated and the others nodded. "Well um I'm kinda hungry. Do you think they'll mind if we eat with them?" Kaminari said sheepishly. The others did not hear him so he just went.

At the 'villain's' dorm

They heard a knock. "Can you get that, Toga?!" Deku yelled as he was still making kasutdon. "Okay, Izu-Kun!" Toga yelled back. She went to the door and saw the hungry pikachu. "Hey uh I heard you were making kasutdon?" He smiled sheepishly. "Hey Izu!!" "What!?" He answered. "Can a guest come!?" -pause- "Sure!!" Toga nodded and let Kaminari in. "Thanks!"

After 3 minutes

"Dinner's ready!" They heard Deku yell. They ran to the table where 4 kasutdon's lay beautifully. "Wow, Deku! This is so good!" Kaminari complimented. "Thanks. You can call me Midoriya. My friends call me that sometimes." Toga and Dabi were suprised but still ate and Kaminari felt like he made a new best friend.

Meanwhile Bakugo and the others were still not holding trust for them.

A few years past and Kaminari is now a part of their get away plan! 1A did not trust Kaminari for always hanging out with the "villains" and that's what triggered him. The "villains" even helped him out at his quirk so he won't be in yay mode anymore.

The day when they escpaped

"C'mon Denki!" Midoriya yelled as 4 pro-hero's chased them.

"You can do it Denki-Kun!!" Toga cheered.

"Alright! A 10000 volts of lightning!" The pro hero's fell to the ground.

"I'm not in yay mode!!!" Dabi grabbed his boyfriend and his best friends and jumped to Kurogiri's portal.

"We're home!!!~~~" Toga and Deku both yelled.

"And brought home a new member!!!" Dabi also yelled.

"You!!! What are you doing here!?!?" Deku yelled.

"Ah. You finally came!"

"Who are you!?" Dabi yelled looking at his beated up friends.

"Izuku Midoriya or Deku! My SON!"

"Hahahah! Cliffhanger!!!! Welp gotta go and do the doggos before they poop!! Byeee!!!"