A Muslims Love Journey

By Jewelsiee

Read this story about a beautiful young Muslim girl, Amira who has an arranged marriage to an independent, su... More

Chapter 1: Quick arrangments
Advice from a wise one
Chapter 2: Baby Steps
Meetings and Questions
Chapter 3: Will You Marry Me?
Getting Prepared
Bachelorrate and Bucks night: (Part 1)
Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}
Chapter 4: Nikah
Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage
5th Day Locked
Used To This Marriage
Our Wonderful Walima
Comfort and Blessings
Chapter 7: Born Before Our Honeymoon
Chapter 8: The Honeymoon: {Part 1}
The Honeymoon: {Part 2}
When Do You Want My Kidney?
Chapter 9: I got 99 problems
The Operation
CHAPTER 10: {2 IN 1}
Bad Build Up
Chapter 11: Fighting For Survival
Welcome Back
Saving My Marriage
Chapter 12: Meeting&Graduation
For better for worse
Amira's Big Break
Chapter 13: Grads&Birth Party and A surprise letter
Chapter 14: Good Build Up
OMA
Chapter 15: Baby Blues
3 Months
Chapter 16:It's A...?
Chapter 17: Lailas Nikah
Chapter 18: Maryam?
Allhamdulilah
Her Evil Intentions
Suspicious Minds
A Villian Inside
Heaven Help Us
Chapter 19: Mad Girl Addiction
Chapter 20: What Now?
Finally Accepting
Chapter 22: كنا الحصول على مكان ما - We were getting Somewhere
New Years Special- The Chase
The Rescue
Chapter 23: How It Is
chapter 24: Getting there
Chapter 25: It's Fine
We're Nearly There
Welcome Baby.....Part 1
Welcome Baby.....Part 2
chapter 26: Home At Last
Difficulties
Difficulties Part 2
Kick Backs
The Joys of Camping *PART 1*
Chapter 27: Camping Conclusion
Chapter 28: Bye Baby
HEY GUYS!
SEQUEL

chapter 21: 26th

7.2K 253 16
By Jewelsiee

Jahmaines *POV*

"Its my birthday, it's my birthday, I'ma spend my money" I sang to myself In the kitchen. I licked the seasoning of my hand, and did a little spin. I was excited it was my birthday. 26 at last. 10 years since I turned 16.

"Hey birthday boy!" I turned around and saw Mustafa with an envelope in his hand. Yep Mustafa is back.

Flashback:

I just reached Uncle MosesandMustafa house, I built up the courage to knock on his door. I stood there for a few minutes until he finally opened the door 

"Hey Bro, can I come In?" I asked he then nodded, I went into the living room and sat on the couch, wow his house seriously wasn't looking good.

"How long until it's done?" I asked

He then shrugged "a couple of months"

" Okay" I said. Come on Jahmaine, just apologise and ask him to come to live with us.

"What exactly do you want?" He asked

There was then a short pause.

"I came here to apologise and to ask for your forgiveness. I said things to you I should never have said, and I  realised what I did wrong I promise you nothing like that will ever happen again. Will you please forgive me?" I asked. He then looked at me for a bit and sat back in his chair pretending to think about it.

"Anything else that you want to say?" He asked

"What?" I asked confused "umm your awesome?"

"Not that" he said "let me start you off. Mustafa you sexy hulk will you please move back-"

"Oh In with me!" I interrupted "Will you please move back in with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask" he said getting up. He then walked to the next room and pulled out a suitcase that was already packed.

"Wowit's almost like you knew I was going to ask you" I said getting up, he then smirked "You did, didn't you" I said laughing.

Wow that was way easier than I thought.

Flashback over.

"Its that for me?" I asked him

"Nope" he said "It's actually for me" he said sitting on the counter.

"Oh so where's my present?" I asked

"You'll get your present Jahmaine, you will" he said. "What time does the party start again?" He asked looking at the newspaper since when did he start reading newspapers.

"It starts at 5:30 but we need to be there slightly more late"

"oh right, is Amira going to come here first, or are we going to meet her there?" Mustafa asked

"I actually don't know" I said. "Anyway it's 25 past, I need to eat and I need you to pick up my suit" I said chucking the car keys at Mustafa.

"No problem" he said

"Mustafa im trusting you to not crash my car" I said.

"I will try my best" He replied

An Hour later

"your tux" Mustafa said handind me my clothing.

"Thanks" I said taking it off him, I lay it on the bed and signalled for Mustafa to get out so I could get dressed.

After dressing up, I fixed up my hair and gave it a little trim. I had to look presentable on my birthday. It was 4:30 and I had a couple calls from people wishing me a happy birthday, I'm surprised Amira hasn't called me yet, I hoped she was not having any problems with her stomach.

"The restaurant were going to is like an hours drive away, shouldn't we leave now?" Mustafa said doing up his shirt.

"But we have to be slightly late"

"Then I'll drive slow" he said

"We'll leave at 20 to 5" I suggested

"Fine" Mustafa said. We both then went downstairs and had a game of NBA 2K15.  Obviously I was winning every game. But where was Amira? So far everything was going like how I planned but I just needed Amira. We played a bit longer and Mustafa was able to shoot a through hoops because I let him, I didn't want him to turn up to my party looking like a sore loser.

I then heard the key go through the door and saw Amira come in looking so beautiful, just like I asked all black everything. She wore black leggings with a long black jersey over and a dark grey blazer on top, with black suede heels, a short dark grey turban with silver hooped earrings and light makeup.

"You look beautiful" I said "I'm not going to hug you because I don't want to ruin my suit" she then frowned. "But I'll kiss you" I then stepped forward and kissed her.

"Your actually so ridiculous" she said "Hey Mustafa" she  said waving at him.

"Yo" he replied back.

"Shouldn't we get going?" She said

"Yeah but wait, my present?" I asked

"Oh, don't worry babe you'll get your present" she said "now let's go" she said grabbing my hand. How comes no one had given me a present yet, this was crazy.

The journey to the restaurant was dragging, we got stuck in traffic twice and Amira had to keep coming out to wee. Pregnant girl problems. As soon as we got there everyone had already arrived just like I planned. This was going to be great.

"SALAM ALEIKUM!" My mum shouted running towards me and Amira she looked so crazy.  She pulled us both into a hug.

"Aww Jahmaine my baby look how much you've grown, and Amira how's my granddaughter doing in there Aww honey you look so beautiful" she said

"Okay mum thanks, we need to go inside now" I said.

"Oh sorry look at me going on I'm just so happy to see you" she said

"We're happy to see you to" Amira said. I then grabbed Amiras hand and we walked inside with Mustafa following beside us. As soon as we get into all the party poppers went off and there was a big cheer. And I'm pretty sure I could make out everyone's face, I saw Ariana and Ismail with her kid's, I saw Raheem and Laila, My dad and uncle Moses, a couple of my cousins, I saw Aisha, Amiras mum and Hajj, I saw hadija, I saw a couple of my friends from work as well, and surprisingly my grandad. This was great.

Me and Amira took our seats and Mustafa awkwardly sat next to Aisha.

"Well I'd like to thank everyone for coming first of all, it means a lot" I said

"Although your 30 minutes late" my dad shouted, everyone then laughed.

"Its because we were stuck in traffic" I said.

"Oh it's the 'I was stuck in traffic' excuse" my dad said, everyone then laughed again and soon broke off into there own little conversations.

"Asalam aleikum bro" Ismail said shaking my hands.

"Waleikum salam" I replied "How are things?"

"Things are great actually, how about you"

"Its good, Amiras giving birth in 3 months time" I said

"That's great news, have you thought about what your naming her?"

"No were clueless" I said

"Inshallah you'll give her a beautiful name" He said

"Alhamdilulah" I said. I was able to talk to a few more people, and enjoyed seeing my family, It was actually so great. It was like a massive family reunion.

Amiras *POV*

The party was going well so far, I couldn't wait to surprise Jahmaine with his present. This is something he'd been talking about for a long time so me and Mustafa thought of an amazing way to surprise him. The waitress came along and took our orders, I ordered a traditional Saudi dish, Al Kabsa. As we ate I looked over at Laila who was looking really uncomfortable, I then gestured for her to come over.

"Asalam aleikum" Laila said coming over to me hugging me tightly.

"Waleikum salam, what's up?" I asked

"Nothing much" she said "Can I talk with you outside for a bit please" she said in a worried tone. I then looked around and everyone looked busy.

"Yeah sure babe" I said getting up. I then followed Laila outside. "Whats wrong?" I asked. Before I could even finish my sentence Laila leaped into my arms crying. "Laila, talk to me" I said, this time I was worried.

"I didn't know who else to go to" she said

"What's wrong?" I said "please tell me"

"Amira I don't know what to do anymore" she began "Why did I marry into this family"

"Laila why are you speaking like that? What's wrong?"

"Its Raheem!" She shouted

"What about him?"

"he-he-he-" she stuttered "he hurts me"

"He hurts you-what do you mean he hurts you"

"He hits me and he forces me to do things and he hurts me and I can't take it anymore" she said crying. I could not believe what I was hearing. My cousin gets beat by her husband? Raheem didn't seem like that type of guy, I was trying my best not to get mad, but it was so hard.

"How does he hurt you? Laila, I need to know and when did it start" I said

"It started 2 months after our wedding, he pushed me and I banged my head" she said. "From there it got worse, and he started slapping me and kicking me, he chucks hard objects at me too and I'm scared his gonna kill me" she said crying

"Okay Laila, Laila why are you still with him? I can't let you go home with this guy"

"No Amira, he can't know you know, he can't know anyone knows" she said

"Laila, your crazy if you think I'm letting you go home with him" I said angrily "your coming with me to my mums"

"No Amira please" she said shaking "Amira his gonna hurt me"

"He ain't going to hurt you, I promise you he won't hurt you" I said. "I need to tell my dad, or Abu, Jahmaine or someone that can walk with you" I said

"Bu-" she began

"Laila you need to understand why I need to do this, please" I said. She then nodded.

"I'm scared Amira" she said.

"You can sit near me" I said. We both then went into the restaurant and I was holding back my anger.  Laila swapped seats with Mustafa and sat in between Me and Aisha.

"Your gonna be okay" I said putting my arm around her, she then nodded but was still slightly shaking. I then felt Abu grab my hand and pull me towards him.

"What's wrong with her?" He whispered in my ear

"Nothing" I replied.

"I Know there's something wrong. And I want to know now please" he said. I then looked at Laila and looked at how defenseless she was, I couldn't do much seeing I was pregnant.

"Abu if I tell you, your gonna end up going crazy." I Said

"tell me" he said. I then turned around and saw Raheem near Laila.

"Get away from her!" I shouted

"Amira?" Jahmaine said looking at me confused

"Tell me what's going on now" Abu demanded.

"Its Raheem" I shouted "You and Maryam are both so messed up!"

"Amira stop" Jahmaine said

"Amira I have no idea what your talking about?" Raheem said

"Yes you do, don't try play innocent" I said

"I want to know whats going on!" My dad said standing up

"Im so sorry Laila. I have no choice" I said

"Amira I think you need to calm down-" Raheem started

"No! Your the one that needs to calm down, becasue everyone this man here that we call Lailas amazing so called husband ain't really what he seems" I said

"What do you mean?" Abu asked, slightly clentching his fists.

"He beats her!" I shouted. "Raheem beats her" There was then a short pause, until Abu exploded.

"I could kill yo-!" Abu said running towards Raheem, he grabbed hold of Raheems shirt and punched him directly in the face, Laila then came and stood near me. Jahmaine and Mustafa then quickly got up and held Abu back.

"Abu, stop!" Laila shouted.

"What Raheem? Beat me instead, beat me!" Abu shouted while Jahmaine and Mustafa pulled him back.

"Lets go to the car" I said to Laila, I then slowly walked her to the car and we sat inside. "Laila, Raheem isn't going anywhere near you, I promise you"

"Why did you tell them?" Laila said

"Because then no one would be able to protect you, I can't do much Laila, look at me I'm heavily pregnant" I said "Laila, what he did to you, is so wrong. Men that beat their wives are cowards. I don't understand how you were able to put up with it for so long." I said

"Neither do I. I just wanted it to be over, I haven't been out of the house for 3 months, so I felt that maybe Jahmaines party would be my escape. Oh no! I've ruined Jahmaines party" Laila said

"Hey, that doesn't matter, he has another like 70 parties to go through" I joked, she then slowly laughed.

"I've got this feeling in my stomach" Laila said "This awful feeling, and I can't stop shaking"

"Maybe it's anxiety" I said "It definately is, you just had a shock and this is how your bodys reacting"

"I just want it to be over." she said closing her eyes "I just wish I could go back to that day, and made sure I said the right stuff so he wouldn't hit me"

"Hey, It ain't your fault. Laila it's over, he won't touch you" I said "I promise you he won't touch you."

That whole week was deranged, but it slowly got better. Laila was staying with her sister Prisca for a bit just until she settled, then she would come live with my mum and daf for a bit. We were doing everything we can to keep Raheem away from Laila. She told us how she would divorce him as soon as he got back. Im just sad her marriage didn't last.

Me and Mustafa were able to surprise Jahmaine with his late birthday present. We got him a brand new car, something he'd been talking about for ages. I'd never seen him so happy, his reaction was priceless that I had to video tape it. He would not let anyone near the car, and literally cleaned it everyday. I was nearly 8 months pregnant now, meaning I would be giving birth any time from now.

Was I scared? Yes Was I excited? Yes, Was I prepared? Kind of. I just had to sit back and wait for my baby girl to come through.

Next epsisodes:

-Maryams  back
-Laila divorces Raheem
-Someone ends up injured badly in hospital
-Amira faces a big decision and finds out the truth

Don't miss the new years special

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...
100K 3.7K 21
Short stories from the world of my imagination which you might like. Happy reading! 📲
44.6K 1.4K 36
~ completed Meet Romessa Ansari, a girl who had gone on holidays to her home country with her family, but what she doesn't know is that something el...
106K 4.5K 30
Sometimes a love story starts from parenthood. Cocer by : @chupkaroswaraaa