Wolf || JIMIN FF 🐺

By itzstarg1rl

You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he co... More

Secrets.
Friends
Jennie.
Lie.
„Police"
„Mafia?"
„CUTS AND SCARS "
NEW STORY UPDATE

Annoying..

15.8K 464 405
By itzstarg1rl

You wake up with the annoying sound coming from your alarm. You hit snooze and decided to have five more minutes but your brother suddenly came in to wake you up.

Jin: "Yah, Y/N! You can't hit snooze on a school day!"

Y/N: "School- Wait.. it's my first day isn't it?!"

Jin: "yes badass, get your lazy ass up right now. You're going to be late."

Y/N: "You know very well that I wouldn't move from this precious baby."

You said, pointing to your precious bed. Jin was in a rush because he doesn't want to be late so he got very annoyed.

Jin: "Y/N. If you don't get up in 3, your face is getting a hit from my beautiful slipper."

You groaned and dragged yourself out of bed and turned off your alarm since you didn't need it on snooze anymore. You got up and dressed up in this:

You are a very simple girl, even if it was the last or first day of school..you'd never try to dress up too much. You are a very good fighter as well, you mostly cover up your body so no one could see your cuts and bruises but most of them heal in time so you don't have to be so suspicious about it.  You and your brother Kim Seokjin live alone cause your parents abandoned you guys at a young age.

Jin: "Yah! Come down! Breakfast is ready~!"

You rolled your eyes and groaned before going downstairs to meet your brother there.

Jin: "why the angry face, sis?"

Y/N: " didn't I tell you that I skip breakfast?"

Jin: "Well, you have to eat something on your first day~!"

You quickly shoved all the food in your mouth and dashed out the door, not waiting for your brother. Jin was running after you and managed to catch up to you.

Jin: "Please don't make any trouble here..you literally got kicked out of 3 schools already because of how much trouble you cause."

Y/N: "I can't keep my promises."

You rushed inside the school and everyone was staring at you but also whispering.

"Who the hell is that?"

"Is she the new student?"

"She looks gross."

You scoffed and gave everyone the death stare. Everyone stayed quiet but one girl came up to you.

?????: "Hi! I'm Jisoo! You must be new here."

Y/N: "Y/N and yes, I'm new here."

Jisoo: "I suggest you know one thing though, don't talk to that guy over there."

She said, pointing at a guy in a hoodie leaning against a locker. You felt curious to learn more about him.

Y/N: "Why not?"

Jisoo: "He is known as the most dangerous guy in this school. Most people assume that he is a freak cause he acts like a beast. like a type of werewolf!"

You suddenly got interested by the word "Werewolf" because you are a huge 'Twilight' fan.

Y/N: "Really?!" you said with your eyes shining with delight. You said it very loudly that the guy you two were talking about suddenly looked at you.

Jisoo: Shoot! L-Look away Y/N!

You didn't listen to her and kept eye contact with him and waved at him. He put on his earphones and ignored you.

"what the hell is wrong with him?" you thought to yourself and looked back to see a very shocked Jisoo.

Jisoo:" Did you just WAVE to that thing?!"

Y/N: "He is not a THING, he's a normal human being like the rest of us."

Jisoo: "Are you defending him? Why?"

Y/N: "Do you not know how it feels..to feel so left out? To be talked behind your back..? Cause I do."

Jisoo: "He never wants to make friends though.."

Y/n: "Have you asked him?"

Jisoo: "Every girl here has asked him but he always declines."

Y/N: "Then he needs to find someone that has the gut to get him to give in!"

Jisoo looked at you silently. You gave her a confused look as she pointed at you.

Jisoo: "You. You have the gut to do that. No one has the gut to even look at him and you're already waving at him!"

Y/N: "Is this school full of chickens?!"

Everyone in the school glared at you and you glanced up at the guy and you saw him covering his mouth like he's about to laugh.

Jisoo: "Is he about to..laugh?!"

Y/N: "Stop being so over dramatic! Let him be. Anyways, let's go find my locker."

Jisoo: 'What's your locker's number?"

Y/N: "587..?"

She looked at you in fear. you sighed.

Y/N: "Is it something about him again?!"

Jisoo: "That's the locker he's leaning on.."

Y/N: "Oh okay, let's go!"

You dragged her as she was shaking in fear as she felt his eyes on her. She quickly stepped back a bit as you came close to him.

Y/N: "Excuse me, this is my locker? Move.?"

?????: "No."

Y/N: "Aish, I'm not in the mood to argue with you!"

?????: "Then don't. Just leave."

Y/N: "I need my books. Why don't you lean on your own locker."

?????: "Yah, I always lean on here! It's my favorite spot. It's my area."

Y/N: "Don't see your name anywhere on it."

You pushed him away making him fall on the ground. All the attention was on you now. Everyone was shocked and gasping and whispering to their friends. You ignored them and got your books and walked away from the scene before it got worst. You left the mysterious guy in shock.

____________________________________________________________

?????'s POV

The moment she walked into this school, I knew there was something I sensed in her. I knew there was something different about her. She wasn't scared at all, even though Jisoo told her bad things about me. She even pushed me without even hesitating. Who the hell does she think she is? I quickly got up and looked up to see everyone looking at me. They quickly looked away as I sighed.

???: "No~ Yah~ I always lean on here~ Its my favorite spot~ It's my area~!"

I heard her mocking me.

???:"Aish, who does he think he is?! He pushed my limit! ARGH!"

I looked at her as she kept complain about how annoying I was with no shame. I chuckled as I leaned on her locker again.

???: " I mean.. look at him! He's back at it again! Leaning on MY locker!!"

I put my earphones in as I thought of her annoyance. How annoying can she get? I looked back to see that she's not there. Probably in the classroom.
____________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Me and Jisoo ran to the bathroom to talk cause Jisoo kept seeing him look our direction. I sighed as I was getting annoyed by the way she's acting towards that guy.

Jisoo: "When he is looking at you, he's looking for a time to attack! So it better to-"

Y/N: "Run away from your problems? Why can't you just face it and deal with it?! You can't run forever!"

Jisoo: "Jeez, no need to yell!"

We kept talking to each other about him cause she really wanted me to stay away from him, she said that he wasn't a social person and always picks up fights with guys and all the teachers are scared of him. People assume that he has killed a student cause he messed with him for a while. I honestly didn't care. After awhile, Jisoo went to class before the bell rings but I didn't bother going. I will go when I feel like it.

~~~~

Minutes later, the bells rung but I was in the bathroom just playing on my phone. After 30 minutes, I decided to check on the class. I walked to my class and the teacher eyed me angrily.

Teacher: "You're late."

I smiled innocently.

Y/N: "My apologizes miss, I was late cause I couldn't find my class. I'm new."

Teacher: "you're 33 minutes late! That's not okay at all!"

I giggled and she looked at me with confusion and anger.

Teacher: "What?!"

I suddenly changed my face expression into a dark glare that she wasn't expecting.

Y/N: "Be grateful that I actually came to your class. I would have ignored the bell and never could have came here but.. I chose to come see how you're doing."

Her mouth was dangling open as all the students laughed. I looked at all of them closely and noticed that the annoying brat is here. That hoodie guy. He wasn't laughing but he just clapped.

?????: "Well done. Now shut up and sit down like a good girl you are."

I scoffed and was about to go sit down but the teacher beat me to it.

Teacher: Introduce yourself.

Y/N: "I'm Y/N. Don't need to know anything more about me."

Teacher: You can sit right next to Jimin. Jimin raise your hand.

Everyone was shocked and gasping. After that, I already knew who it was.

Y/N: "He doesn't have to raise his hand, I already know who it is."

I said as I made my way to my seat, I was about to sit down when I noticed that his leg was on it. I glared at him as he smirked. I stepped on his leg and used my arm and twisted his leg.

JM:"A-Ahh!!! Yah! That hurts!!!"

Y/N: "This whole thing couldn't have happened if you used your brain and moved your leg from MY seat."

He moved while whimpering, he glared at me right after. He wrote on a piece of ripped paper and gave it to me.

"You don't know who you're messing with." - JM

I wrote something back and threw it at him but he managed to catch it.

____________________________________________________________

Jimin's POV

"An annoying confident asshole? I know that."

I glared at her as I saw her smiling innocently. How can you very annoying and cute at the same time. Aish, I wanna strangle her right now. I looked at the window ignoring her existence.
~~~~
After a few minutes, the bell rang and we went to our next class. My next class was art. Some looked at me in fear, as some were talking about me.

"He's that werewolf freak.."

"He's a creepy murderer"

"He doesn't deserve to live."

That kind of hurt but I ignored it and started speed walking to my class. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. I closed my eyes as I fell on top of them. I opened my eyes to see the last person I wanted to see. Y/N.

Y/N: "So you're following me now? What's your problem?"

JM: "I'm going to my class. Don't overthink yourself, Y/N."

Y/N: "You actually remembered my name.. wow. Your name was Jimmy..right?"

I sighed in frustration and put my fingers through my hair. How does someone forget in such a short period of time? She's so stupid..

JM: "Jimin. It's Jimin."

Y/N: "Ah.. sorry."

I stood up and left without even helping her. Her friend helped her but I heard something I didn't want to hear.

Y/N: "My next class is Art. Where is it..?"

"Sh*t." I thought to myself as I heard what she said. It can't get any worst. I walked into the art classroom annoyed and sat at the back of the room like always. After a few minutes she came in with a bright smile but it faded as she saw me. Does she hate me that much? She sat down and the lesson begun.

Teacher: "We will be working in pairs of three. I already chose your pair, so you don't have to pick them. Your groups are on the board."

Everyone groaned in disappointment and went to the board. I looked through it to see my name and found it at the bottom of the board.

" Jimin, Taehyung, and Y/N"

Forget what I said about the day not getting any worst..

Author's NOTE

Well, this is my new series.. um.. I hope you enjoy this one more than the last one! Tell me what you think so far! Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.1K 38
New school, new start. Or that's what I thought. My dad got a new job in Busan so me my mom and dad moved there. My dads job made it possible for me...
85.9K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
594K 36.2K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...