Swan Song

By Groot328

COMPLETE Sophie Foster has had enough of the Neverseen. After years playing defense, she decides its time to... More

Preface-Sophie
Chapter One- Sophie
Chapter Two-Keefe
Chapter Three- Keefe
Chapter Four- Sophie
Chapter 5-Jolie
Chapter 6-Sophie
Chapter 7 - Sophie
Chapter 8 - Jolie
Chapter 9 - Keefe
Chapter 10 - Keefe
Chapter 11 - Biana
Chapter 12 - Glimmer
Chapter 13 - Sophie
Chapter 14 - Sophie
Chapter 15 - Keefe
Chapter 16 - Keefe
Chapter 17 - Sophie
Chapter 18 - Sophie
Chapter 19 - Dex
Chapter 20 - Keefe
Chapter 21 - Sophie
Chapter 22 - Sophie
Chapter 23 - Keefe
Chapter 24 - Sophie
Chapter 25 - Biana
Chapter 26 - Keefe
Chapter 27 - Keefe
Chapter 28 - Dex
Chapter 29 - Sophie
Chapter 30 - Keefe
Chapter 31 - Sophie
Chapter 32 - Keefe
Chapter 33 - Linh
Chapter 34 - Tam
Chapter 35 - Wylie
Chapter 37 - Sophie
Chapter 38 - Sophie
Chapter 39 - Keefe
Chapter 40 - Sophie
Chapter 41 - Keefe
Chapter 42 - Sophie
Chapter 43 - Sophie
Chapter 44 - Sophie
Chapter 45 - Sophie
Chapter 46 - Fitz
Chapter 47 - Sophie
Chapter 48 - Sophie
Chapter 49 - Keefe
Chapter 50 - Keefe
Chapter 51 - Keefe and Sophie
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 36 - Glimmer

1.9K 24 16
By Groot328

This is like half a chapter, but it is VERY VERY VERY important...

Tam ran his fingers through his hair forcefully. Already his eyes seemed to have a crazy look in them, I had seen a side of him I never expected. I watched, my eyes tracking his every move. 

"Your right, you know." I said.

"About what?" He stopped pacing to look at me.

"It's their fault. It's been them all along you should have been fighting. We thought the Neverseen left us behind, but they are worse." I took a step forward. This was my moment. If I didn't do this now, they would ruin me. "If they hadn't forced you guys to help them, to help them drown a city and save Kenric... Then they just let her die." 

"What are you trying to say?" He growled, glaring at me. His stare was ice cold, I involuntarily shivered. 

"What I'm trying to say is they should pay." I walked behind him, leaning close. "The Neverseen can do exactly that." I whispered into his ear.

"The Neverseen are the ones who murdered-" I cut him off, smirking.

"How do you know that? How do you know they didn't simply... make it seem so? Perhaps they were simply trying to get her off their back, and staged her death... The circumstances are suspicious, don't you think?" I said slyly. "It would be too easy if Kenric were actually there. And sending you and Linh? Of all people?"

He frowned. It slowly got deeper and deeper, until finally he sat down. 

"What about the Neverseen?"

"What about them?"

"How do we know it wasn't them?" His eyes narrowed.

"Because they had nothing to do with the planning. And Sophies inflicting went right through Gisela, didn't it?" I cringed, recognizing my mistake a moment to late. But he didn't even flinch. 

"Are you saying..."

"That Gisela was silly an illusion?" I suggested. "Of course. Why else would she be unaffected?"

Tams scowl deepened. "And I suppose you know where to find the Neverseen?"

"Ofcourse."

Perhaps he was a little mad because of the death of his sister, but that made him all the more vulnerable. And after all, if Keefe was no help Lady Gisela had big plans for Tam. 

"Bring me to them. I want a word."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
38.4K 124 34
Sophie Foster has fallen in love with Keefe Sencen. Fitz is not happy about this relationship at all and goes all out to make Sophie love him. Who wi...
926 0 37
Sophie and Keefe ran away 20 years ago and when Fitz found they have to go back and defeat the Neverseen again. In the 20 years Sophie and Keefe wher...
36.7K 294 29
Sophie or Agent moonlark has been a spy for the black swan since she was 7. Keefe or Agent legacy has been apart of the neverseen since he was...