Let Me In

By Tellingtouch

Hope is an introvert and shy. Josie just wants to get to know her and be her frined, maybe more. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

2.7K 78 24
By Tellingtouch

Song: In Your Room By: Halestorm

Josie POV

Waking up I have this sense of warmth and feel safe and cocooned from the world. It's a feeling that nothing can get to me. When I open my eyes, I see that the feel is Hope. I am laying on her chest and her arms are wrapped securely around me.

I have fallen and fallen hard for this girl. All I want is her and I will feel complete. But I want her to want me to. I keep getting glimpses that tell me that she might, but I can't be sure. I mean a friend would have stopped Penelope right? Lizzie punched her so hard she knocked her to the floor.

I have to know. So tonight after the talent show, I am going to talk to her. One way or another, I have to know. I would rather have Hope as a friend than not as all, but if she doesn't feel the same, I may die of a broken heart.

Knowing that this may be the last time that she got to do this, Josie curled into the tribrid a bit tighter and held her as close as she could.

The only reaction was for Hope to also tighten her hold on the witch and pulled her in closer still.

Knowing that they still had to get ready for tonight, Josie lifted her head to look at the time. They had about thirty minutes before they had to start getting ready. That meant more cuddles. She laid her head back down on Hope's chest and closed her eyes to relax into the feel.

Just as she was about to drift back into dreamland, a loud bang woke both her and Hope. The tribrid was out of the bed and pushing Josie behind her in a matter of seconds, reading for an attack.

What Josie saw was her sister storming into the room, looking extremely pissed off.

"Lizzie what's the matter? What happened?"

"That bitch! Satan!"

"What did she do Lizzie?" Josie looked to where Hope was and saw that she was gearing up for a fight.

"When dad called her mother and told her what happened and stated that she was to be expelled, she told her mother what I did to her in from of dad."

Josie heard the growl coming from Hope.

"What happened?"

"Her mother said that if Satan was expelled for, air quotes 'attempted assault', then I had to be expelled too since it was also assault and not self-defense."

"So what does that mean exactly?" Hope asked. The look on her face was not a friendly one. Josie slipped her hand in to Hopes and gave it a reassuring squeeze attempting to calm her down.

"She is band from all activities and suspended for a month. Which means that she will not be back until after Spring Break! Thank goodness because I am so over her! One more incident and she is expelled. And dad said that he would not write the recommendation letter needed to get her into that school her mom is looking at for her in Belgium! All privileges are lost for the remained of the school term. I got three days in school suspension."

"What about everything else? The activities?" Josie was worried about the talent show. Her sister had been looking so forward to this.

"Mine starts Monday. This means that I get to preform still and after the three days I get privilege after two weeks and actives then too."

"I'm sorry Lizzie. This is all my fault." Josie said.

"NO!!" Hope screamed. "This is her fault! Only that she devil!"

"She's right Josie. This is not on you. And I tell you now, I would do it again."

I know that they are right but I can't help but think that if I had handled this situation then Lizzie wouldn't be in trouble.

"Stop right now Josie!" Lizzie looked at me with a determined look on her face. "She deserved what I did to her. You shouldn't have to feel bad that I am in trouble. I would rather be expelled right now then to let her get away with what she did without stepping up. I am not only your sister but your twin and you are my best friend! I would do anything for you. I want you to know that I am not upset and that I am actually glad. I plan to make sure that everyone knows that I am suspended for punching her."

Hope came up next to me. I could tell that she was still very upset herself. She hugged me tight and held me.

"This is in no way your fault. All the blame is with her." As she pulls back she looks me straight in the eye, and then, while still holding me looks over at Lizzie. "Josie goes nowhere alone while Satan is in this school. And if she comes near either of you, you will tell me."

Both Lizzie and I open our mouths to argue. Both probably for different reasons, but still both ready to speak our minds about this.

"No. You both listen to me." She looks at us both to ensure that we are paying attention and going to listen.

"No matter what, I can handle anything that is thrown at me and I am the one person in this school that will receive no consequences no matter what happens. Her coven will not come after me because they can't. The leader has an agreement with my aunt Freya. Almost no one knows about it, but they will not allow that little twit to break a peace that could destroy their coven."

We both look at her with so many questions. I'm honestly not sure what to even ask first. Lizzie doesn't have that trouble.

"What do you mean peace? What does your aunt have that the leader is worried about?"

Hope started to release her hold on me and step back, but I wouldn't let her get too far. I kept her hand and made her look at me.

"If you don't want to, or can't tell us, we understand." I gave my twin a pointed look and she held up her hands.

"I can't really say. It is part of the agreement that we made. Just know, that I am safe, and she know it. I can get in her face and she can do nothing. The second reason, and I would hate to pull this, but this school can't afford to kick me out. Your dad knows it, which is why I have my own room and he generally will let me get away with avoiding most mandatory school events."

"I knew it! I knew that there had to be a reason that you got to skip the pep rallies!" Lizzie smirked while pointing at Hope.

"Can I ask, what you mean by that? I mean, I know your dad wrote our mom a large check to help start the school." I was curious about this.

Hope again looked down like she really didn't want to go into details. "Um... so my family writes a check out of my trust to the school every year. I set a certain amount that I wanted to give and my aunts and uncle take care of it for me. I tried to do it anonymously but your dad, he has this thing where he has to solve all mysteries. He figured out where the money comes from. The only thing that he doesn't know is that it is my account and not my families."

We both looked at her stunned. We knew that dad got a single donation every year and that it kept the school running, but we never knew where the money came from.

"So until you graduate, the school is bank rolled." Lizzie turned to me. "I wonder if dad is saving any of that money to ensure that the school will be able to run after she graduates."

I just shrug my shoulders. I really didn't know. I hope that if dad didn't, then mom did.

"It won't made. I set an account up for the school already. It makes enough in interest that the school will be set for at least another hundred years. By that point, you have to figure that enough alumni will have donated to take over. You can't tell your dad it's from me though! He will so make me take the money back! You both have to promise!"

The panic look on Hope's face made my heart melt and just when I thought that I couldn't love her more, I felt myself fall all over again.

"We promise. We won't tell. But why would you do this?" Lizzie voiced my own question.

"This school is what saved me. First when I was a lonely kid with no one and then after I lost my family. Even with as closed off as I am, this school saved me in so many ways. It needs to be here for all the lost kids that come after us."

The three of us stood there in silence. This conversation had become very heavy. It also let me know how much Hope was growing comfortable, not just with me but also with Lizzie.

"So, promise me, you will always come and get me. Josie you walk with Lizzie or you get me. This is not going to happen again." Hope punctuated this my looking me straight in the eyes. Her eyes glowing golden, which let me know that her wolf was backing her up.

"Ok, I promise. If it makes you feel better, I will make sure that I wait for you, Lizzie or MG."

Hope nodded feeling better. "Now, I am going to leave you with Lizzie."

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go set up for my talent show performance."

"WHAT!!" Lizzie jumped up at that. "You are going to perform! I just spent thirty minutes trying to convince dad that you shouldn't have to. He wouldn't budge. He hates the talent show so much. You are going to break his heart. I wanna see!"

Hope and I laughed lightly at that.

"Yeah, I came up with something that will work, and MG is helping me set it up. See you are the show." Looking at me directly. "Walk down with Lizzie, I will stay with you while she performs, and MG can wait with you while I set up. See you soon."

With that she walked out and I looked at Lizzie and I just wanted to laugh and cry and felt like I was going to explode.

Lizzie shook her head and hugged me to her side. "That girl loves you. I don't think that she even she knows how much."

I looked at my twin with eyes that I am sure was bugging out of my head. "Love? No, I mean... um... she can't, cause that would mean that this isn't one sided and then it would mean that what I'm about to do is so much scarier."

"What are you about to do?"

I sat down with Lizzie and went through my whole plan and what was to come.

"Damn, that is crazy! Go for it Jo! Let's get started! You have to look the part!"

***

The talent show was in full swing and the wolves and the vamps had already gone. The witches were performing now and Hope was in the audience with MG. She wanted to wait in the wings with me, but Lizze refused to let her anywhere near me, because she wanted the look to be a surprise. Hope wanted to argue but dad was backstage with us so Hope figured that I was safe enough to stay out front.

The witches were finishing up the performance now so that means that it was my turn. I can do this.

Lizzie runs straight to me and jumps into my arms! That was amazing! We did a really good job even with the last minute changes! Now get out there and rock the house!"

With one last hug, I stepped out on stage as dad announced me.

When I step out all eyes are on me, but the only eyes that matter to me are the sparkling blue ones that are following me with every move. Her eyes are open wide and if the look on her face is anything to go by, she likes my outfit.

I was trying to go for the look of the lead singer of the band whose song I was preforming. I had on black leather pants with a few zippers across the thighs. I had a white tank top tucked in and over that I was wearing a black leather jacket. I also found and awesome pair of black combat boots to complete the outfit. Personally, I have to say that I fit the part well. Stepping up to the mic I was a bit nervous, but I knew I could do this.

"This song is special to me and I chose it to send a message to someone very important to me." I looked directly at Hope as I said this.

Turning to the band behind me, I picked up my guitar and slung it over my shoulder. "Hit it boys!"

I lock eyes with Hope as I start to sing and leave them there.

Let me in your room
I've seen the rest of you
But I know there's something more in your room
I'm right outside your door
Show me things you've never shown before

A few pictures from your past
And those walls you painted black
And the secrets that you keep under your bed
All you have to do, is let me in your room

You can be yourself
You don't have to hide from me I won't tell
I know everyone you've ever trusted has let you down
And you don't want to come out
And show me, show me

A few pictures from your past
And those walls you painted black
And the secrets that you keep under your bed
All you have to do, is let me in your room

You know every part of me
I let you in, I let you see
All the dark and every color of my room
Let me do that for you
And tell me all about your past
Why you painted those walls black
Baby it's all right you're safe in here with me
Open up so I can see

A few pictures from your past
And those walls you painted black
And the secrets that you keep under your bed
An unopened letter from your dad
A poster of your favorite band
It don't matter, I'll take every part of you
All you have to do is let me in your room

Let me in your room

When the song ends the crowd is cheering loudly for me. The only one that matters is the one whose eyes are still locked on mine. As promised, she is cheering the loudest of them all. Though, she isn't hiding behind MG. She is also nodding her head so slightly, if I wasn't staring I might have missed it altogether.

I jumped down from the stage and ran over to her and swept her into a tight embrace. "That was for you, just in case you didn't figure that out."

She hugged me back tightly. Pulling back a little, she smiled at me. "And this is for you."

When I looked at her questioningly she nodded her head to the stage. My father was at the microphone trying to gather everyone's attention.

"Thank you! Now for the last act of the night, Hope Mikaelson."

With that she gave one last squeeze and headed for the stage.

T.B.C.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Trio By raine

Fanfiction

11K 305 36
Josie is a witch and hope is a tribrid , they met through an accident, but as their adventures together goes by , what do you think they will encount...
728K 15.5K 200
What the title says ;) Characters: Josie Lizzie Hope Penelope Jade Maya (if asked) Kaylee Jenny Danielle Lulu Ships: Posie Hosie Hizzie Pizzie Jasi...
99.1K 2.3K 39
The love story of Hope and Josie. (Story starts off as a slow burn. Mostly from Hopes point of view)
9.6K 332 10
They say life is like a fairytale. Everything works out and you fall in love. The road might be hard but there is a happy ending for everyone. All yo...