Welcome To Fright Night πŸ¦‡ 🧚...

By LyndaDover

"You freakin put your blood inside of me to claim me? Why?" I asked. "I claim you as my mate because you are... More

Cast Names
Intro (Raven's Dream)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Fright Night Characters Pictures Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fright Night Imagines
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Characters Choices
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
New Books Information
Various Artists
Score Soundtrack

Chapter 43

421 9 3
By LyndaDover

(Song Theme: Kelly Clarkson- Anytime)

Raven's POV.

"Sorry it's Adrian calling." I apologize going to the other side of the room without anymore interruption. "Hello?" I answered the phone call. "Hey you!" Adrian replied. "Hey, what's up?" I asked. "Just wanna talk to you before you got the dance club with Amy." He responded.

"I know you said I have to wait until you decided if you want to go to prom with me or not but I want to know your decision. If you had to pick, between me and him, who would you choose?" He confessed. I didn't know what to say or to choose, it's hard to choose when I have feelings for both of them.

"It's okay to have feelings for both of them but you also have to make a choose. If you really want to be with someone you love the most then do what it feels right and to be with someone you love." Uncle Rex's voice from the memories as I still trying to think my decision. "Is everything alright?" Mom asked behind me as I turned around.

"Yes everything is fine, I'm just talking to Adrian." I explained. "Raven!" Charley called out as he step in. "Before you make a decision just think about how you and Adrian spent time together all these years in high school and other places before Jerry came along." He started. "Charley, I'm trying to make a decision and you're not helping when you won't stop bugging me about it." I pointed out but I finally realized my answer.

"Did you finally made a choice?" Amy asked and I nodded as I getting back to the phone. "Adrian, I already made my decision, and I choose...." I was about to say it but interrupt from the door knocking. "What? What's going on?" Adrian asked. "Jane, It's Jerry from nextdoor." Jerry spoke. "Jerry's here at the door." I respond as mom looked at the front door.

"You gotta to be kidding me." Adrian groaned in a frustrated tone on the phone. "Jane, I need talk to Raven, in a minute." Jerry started. "I'm on my way, don't go outside or inviting him." Adrian said before he hung up the phone. I put my cellphone inside my boots pocket and heading to the door.

3rd POV.

"Stay here" Charley said in front of Raven. "Relax Charley, I got this." Raven said trying to move away from him but he wouldn't listen. "No! Don't answer it. Please don't answer it." He begged while he stopping her. "Charley, didn't we discuss this? I can take care myself and you need to not to panic." She said as she finally passed him. "But Raven...." He still begged but she cut him off.

"Keep up with panicking like that he'll notice your fear, and as long as we didn't invite him or opening the door we should be fine. Plus I have my own protection with me." Raven said after she show him the necklace. "Oh!" He realized. "Now just relax let me take care of it while you call Mom's new boyfriend." She demands after handing him her cellphone. "My new boyfriend?" Jane asked with a surprise look.

"Yes mom they already know what's going on between you and Professor Edden Alfrigg." Raven started made her mom speechless with her cheeks turned red. "Are you serious? You're hooking up with the high school librarian?" Amy smirk. "It's not like that." Jane defend herself as Raven came to the door. "What do you want Jerry?" She asked in a darker tone. "Raven, I just need to talk to you." Jerry replied.

"I told you I don't wanna talk to you." She exclaimed as Jane getting curious about what's going on. "Raven what's going on?" Jane asked as she came closer to Raven. "(Sigh) We had a argument last night after I got back from the interview and he just won't take a hint when I said stay away from me." Raven confessed. "Why didn't you tell me about something going on between you and Jerry?" Jane asked in a worried tone. Raven was about to say something but interrupt by Jerry.

"Please Raven we need to talk, it's really important." Jerry begged as Raven rolled her eyes. "Go ahead honey, talk to him." Jane said. "Mom, there's nothing to talk about and I don't want to deal with him." Raven admitted. "It's probably something to do with the decision that Adrian brought up." Amy stated.
"Great, they can't be patience about my decisions can't they." Raven grumble. "Great I'm surrounded by pain in the asses of hunky vampires." Raven's thought. "Alright, alright, fine I'll talk to him but I'm not letting him in and also you guys got to give us some privacy." Raven spoke softly about to open the door.

"Raven, don't open the door." Charley warning her after he finished talking on Raven's phone. "Charley I'll be fine, I'm not gonna let him in besides we don't want a pissed off vampire neighbor to blow off our house don't we." She suggested. "Okay fine just don't let him in okay?" He surrender and she nodded. "Just don't let mom and Amy go near us." She added and he nodded after he gather Jane and Amy to the other room. After it's clear then Raven swiftly open the door and see Jerry.

"Hey Raven!" Jerry spoke smiling.
"What do you want Jerry?" Raven asked in annoyed tone. "Look I'm sorry about what happened last night but I'm not sorry about what I said." He apologized. "Jerry, I don't want to deal with this, I already have enough of supernatural drama crap for one day." She said deeply.

"Raven I know you're hurt but don't push me away. Don't you remember the first time we were hanging out, riding a motorcycle, and making out? The feeling we have during the making out part was real and I know you felt too as I felt it the same, you can't denying it." He confessed. "If you're here to bugged me about my choice, I already made it." She said in frustrated tone trying to avoid about the memories. "And what did you decided? Me or annoying baby vampire?" Jerry asked in curious tone.

"His name is not baby vampire, it's Adrian." She defend yet he ignored it. "So who did you choose?" He still asked. "Okay, the person I choose..." She was about to respond but interrupt by Charley pulling her arms away from  Jerry and slamming the door shut in front of him. "WHAT THE HELL CHARLEY?" She yelled at him face to face. "I'm not gonna take any risk Raven." Charley started as he let go of her arm and blocked the door in front of Raven. They ended up hearing Jerry growled in a frustration but trying to keep his cool down.

"I was doing just fine..." She pointed out but interrupt by Jerry again. "Raven, open the door please, I need to know your decision." Jerry demanded. "(Groan) Just hold on for a second." She said trying to move Charley out of her way but he wouldn't move. "Now.....Please" Jerry still demanding and frustrating at the same time. "I'm really getting tired of that fucking annoying kid and baby vampire." Jerry's thought.

"Charley move out of the way now." She demand but he still won't move. "Charley just move, Jerry wants to talk to her." Amy exclaimed. "Wait a minute, is Jerry the one who you have feelings with other then Adrian?" Jane asked Raven. "Yes mom it is!" Raven respond softly. "Honey, don't you realize he's older than you?" Jane asked in concern tone. "Yes mom I know and I was about to tell him and Adrian about my choice but someone decided not to let me confess and letting them know the answer." I said in darker tone as I turned to look at Charley 🤨.

"What?" He asked as three of us girls looked at him 😑. "Don't give us what Charley, your sister was trying to give Jerry answer but yet you still kept interrupting." Amy frustrated tone. "Look you can't trust him..." Charley spoke but interrupt by Jerry.
"Raven, open the door now. And Jane by the way your son is harassing me." He exclaimed deeply. "Charley what's going on?" Jane asked after she turned back to Charley.

"Listen to me, whatever he says he's going to try to slip...." Charley tried to convince. "He broke into my house." Jerry commented. Jane and Amy gaped at Charley. "I'd rather not take this to the authorities but I will. I have no choice, he's sick. He's deluded!" Jerry commented. "Please..." Charley whispered to Jane as she rolled her eyes and sigh. "GO GET THE AUTHORITIES!" Jane yelled. Jerry scoffs and backed away from the door with his expression goes cold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

405K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
4K 94 14
Yandere Supernatural x male reader x Yandere Batfamily You are a vampire crossed Angel and Demon. You was not like the other Vampires in your family...