Rebirth of Faye

By Song_smile

Her simple life was being abandoned by her parents and tossed away by the one she loves for a single person w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Notice Not A Hiatus
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (End)
Author's Note/Notice!
Side Story: Janine's Expected Love Part 1
SS: Janine's Expected Love Part 2
SS: Janine's Expected Love Final Part
Side Story: Lake's Overcoming Love Part 1
SS: Lake's Overcoming Love Part 2
SS: Lake's Overcoming Love Part 3
SS: Lake's Overcoming Love Part 4
SS: Lake's Overcoming Love Final Part
Side Story: Ian's Long Love Part 1
SS: Ian's Long Love Final Part
Side Story: The Missing Past Part 1
SS: The Missing Past Part 2
SS: The Missing Past Final Part

Chapter 1

22.9K 345 10
By Song_smile

In the dim bedroom, a bony, weak woman in her thirties on the floor, coughing up blood as she was crawling to the nightstand to reach her phone.
"My poor cousin...," said someone as they walked in. "Maybe next time you can reach the phone," her cousin, Rin, said before picking up the phone off the nightstand. "What's the point when you're going to die any minute now," Rin said.
The woman on the floor, continuing coughing up blood, said weakly, "Why, Rin? I treated you like a sister."
"Who said I wanted to be your sister? I wanted there to be only me," Rin said and laughed.
Someone entered again and said, "Shouldn't she be dead by now?" It was her husband, the one who she loved with all her heart. In that moment, her heart tightened to the point when she felt like she couldn't breathe. She felt her heart being compressed and started scattering into little pieces.
Rin snickered and continued, "What you didn't know? Your husband has been cheating on you with me for a long time now. Come on, you saw it yourself 15 years ago, I can't believe you believed him that he was over me." She laughed hysterically and linked her arms with his and continued, "But lucky you did and married him, so we could have your life insurance since you have a splendid life insurance plan."
Rin slid her arm out and made her way to the bed before sitting at the edge of the bed, "Might as well tell you this crucial information, you don't have a heart disease. You never did. We lied about that, so we could poison you every day until your body was filled with these and died without a trace of evidence." Rin pulled out the pills she'd been taking for years, and now was the reason she was dying.
"How could you guys...," she barely said as her body completely collapsed on the floor, and felt her body slipping away. "They will know... what you did...,'' she forced out.
Rin smiled before saying, "we will just say your heart disease caused your death, and also who would actually care. You're a nobody. Your parents don't even visit you or see how you are. They even say I'm their daughter and you're the cousin!"
Her heart was struck again with the truth as she was burning in pain and hatred. "Well, we better be leaving," her cousin said, leaving with her husband, as the door closed behind them and the lights shut off.
There she lay in the darkroom, feeling her body finally giving up on her as it was just her heart beating alone, trying its best to pull through but soon enough it started to fade away until she had her last breath.

Faye grew up in a well-known and wealthy family who own multiple businesses all over the world, but the person who ruled it all was her grandfather, who seems to raise a pack of wolves that only wants money and fame as they couldn't wait until her grandfather to die, so one of his sons could take over. Her father was one of them. However, there was one out of the third son who didn't want any money from her grandfather, as it was Rin's father.
Both of Rin's parents passed away during a car accident when she was 11 years old, so "her" parents had the courtesy to take Rin in, but that's when Faye's life started to spiral downwards. Rin was prettier and more talented than Faye, and soon her parents turned against her and loved Rin as their own daughter to receive attention from others "for having such a beautiful daughter" and neglected their own flesh and blood. During special occasions, they would announce Rin as their daughter while Faye was their niece. Rin loved the attention and greed for more and wanted to rightfully take the place of being the daughter by taking everything from Faye. As Rin ruins and humiliates her in front of everyone to the point where Faye could no longer hold her head high.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.1K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...
4.3K 62 10
She left a normal life to live a life underground. Was it the right choice for her or are her friends worried?
858K 19.2K 42
Enisha , a 3 year old who never saw the light of the sun ; never felt loved and never understood the meaning of family just because of someone's hat...