Demon Slayer x Demon Male Rea...

By christeast

Y/N L/N was a demon slayer, trained by one of the greatest or the greatest slayer of them all, Yoriichi Tsugi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3.5
Side Story 1: Daki's Crush
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

12.8K 431 321
By christeast

The kid was astounded.

He could not believe what he was told.

His little sister was saved by a demon.

But, now his sister was also a demon.

That was saved from an extremely dangerous individual.

But who exactly was that person?

....

"Hey, Tanjiro-kun, are you alright?" Y/N had asked looking at the kid confused.

Y/N walked up to Tanjiro and started shaking him to snap him out of his daze.

Y/N continued for a few more minutes, but eventually gave up and let Nezuko give it a shot.

She walked in front of her brother and started shaking him...that didn't work.

She started poking him in his sides and surprise, surprise, it did nothing.

So, she decided to something else that they used to do back in the day.

She walked in front of Tanjiro and opened her arms wide and hugged him.

....

I still couldn't believe what Mr. Y/N had told me, but how much of what he said was true.

I could feel movement being placed upon me, but I didn't know if I was doing the movement myself or if someone was placing it on me.

All I can think about is his words, but importantly who was the man that he was talking about?

Who is he and why is he considered so dangerous.

Before I could thinking more about what he said, I felt a warm heat wrapped around me.

It such a comfortable feeling, it reminds me of home.

The first person that came into my eyesight was my last family member, Nezuko.

She was the one who was emitting that nice warmth into my body.

My eyes drifted off to where Mr. Y/N was and he was laying his back against a tree with his eyes closed.

....

"What am I going to do when I return to the base?" I had thought to myself.

"There's Daki, Gyutaro, Doma, and finally Muzan," Y/N sighs, "I don't want to deal with any of them when I get back."

Y/N turns his head towards Nezuko and Tanjiro.

Seems like she was able to get him out of the trance he was in.

"Seems like someone has arrived," Y/N muttered loud enough for only him to hear.

Y/N opens his eyes and dodges the blade that was inbound to slice his neck.

....

What was that?! Someone just attacked Y/N-san, but for what reaso-- wait where's Nezuko?!

Tanjiro looked around him and until he finally spotted her and saw that she was running as fast as possible to help Y/N.

"NEZUKO!!" Tanjiro had yelled out and the person who attacked Y/N turned and was about to attack her.

Tanjiro began to run after her as he was afraid that he was about to lose his little sister.

....

The person who took a shot at me switched their attention towards the girl that I saved from dying.

I'll be damned if I let that kill her off.

I swapped positions with her and I got my arm sliced off.

Of course, it hurts like hell, since when I get injured I still feel the pain, so when the blade cut through the bone in my arm imagine how I felt.

Having my blood gush out while the arm is just on the ground and this insufferable creature who attacked me try to hurt something that I created and then having the gall to chop off my arm.

I'll teach them. They chop my arm off and think that they will get away with it. That's funny, but I'll have to teach them a lesson for doing it.

....

What's this sudden spurs of power that this demon is emitting?

His eyes have also changed color from E/C to a dark blood red.

But....why hasn't his arm grown back yet?

Wait....where has it gone? It just disappeared so where did it g--

....

I landed a heavy hit across the face of the person who decided that it smart to attack me.

He landed on the ground and looked for me, but that the bad thing about being a human that their eyes can't follow things that move to fast.

I threw a punch towards his temple and it struck, he looked back, giving the opportunity to move back towards the other side and hit him once again.

I just kept repeating this over and over and over again, until he was beaten badly.

He was laying on the ground breathing heavily and I began walking towards him.

My arm grew back, but it was not in its normal form.

My nails were longer and sharper, I was going to make sure that they understood the same pain I did when they cut my arm off.

I was right over them and as soon as I was going to strike I got tackled.

....

Nezuko had managed to tackle Y/N-san and I was able to make it to the person who was on the ground.

"Sir, are you okay? Can you stand up?" Tanjiro asked the man that he was now guarding.

Nezuko had a tight grip on Y/N and had no thought of letting go of him.

Y/N just laid there and wasn't trying to move at all because he realized that maybe it was too much for their eyes or maybe he was taking things to far.

Tanjiro had helped the man who he learned was named Sakonji Urokodaki.

Tanjiro had also realized that this same man was the man that Giyu that told him that he was going to send to his master, Sakonji Urokodaki.

....

I was really tackled by the girl that I saved.

By the girl that I saved.

She really tackled me to the ground.

I should be annoyed and anger because of this, but goddamn this is hilarious.

She really tackled me to the floor.

I can feel myself smiling.

Wow, it been a really long time since I've done that.

....

Y/N had eventually been let up by Nezuko because Tanjiro had told her to let him up.

Y/N and Urokodaki had a conversation and both of them apologized to one another over what had happened.

Tanjiro had told Y/N that he was told by a man that had saved him that he was going to send him to his master so that he could train to be a demon slayer and that said man was also the one he was fighting.

This made Y/N apologize once more.

"Take care of Nezuko for me," that was the last thing that Y/N had said as they started walking their separate ways.

....

Wait....she tackled me....

That means....that her scent is on me....

And....I'm on my way to the base....

And....the others....have a great sense of smell....

A female tackled me....her scent is more than likely on me....

The others have a great sense of smell....and than there's also someone that is crazy for me....

So....when she smells another female's smell on me....

Y/N sighs, "seems like I won't be able to avoid them....just my luck," he continues his way to the hideout of the other demons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626 26 6
In a word infested by immortal beings known as Demons. People coward in fear and lived under their threat for decades, not knowing what or who they...
228K 6.1K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
6.8K 295 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
103K 5.7K 143
If you wanna understand this more, please read the first one "Priceless Smile". May you all enjoy reading! I apologize again in advance for the missp...