Chapter 3

The kid was astounded.

He could not believe what he was told.

His little sister was saved by a demon.

But, now his sister was also a demon.

That was saved from an extremely dangerous individual.

But who exactly was that person?

....

"Hey, Tanjiro-kun, are you alright?" Y/N had asked looking at the kid confused.

Y/N walked up to Tanjiro and started shaking him to snap him out of his daze.

Y/N continued for a few more minutes, but eventually gave up and let Nezuko give it a shot.

She walked in front of her brother and started shaking him...that didn't work.

She started poking him in his sides and surprise, surprise, it did nothing.

So, she decided to something else that they used to do back in the day.

She walked in front of Tanjiro and opened her arms wide and hugged him.

....

I still couldn't believe what Mr. Y/N had told me, but how much of what he said was true.

I could feel movement being placed upon me, but I didn't know if I was doing the movement myself or if someone was placing it on me.

All I can think about is his words, but importantly who was the man that he was talking about?

Who is he and why is he considered so dangerous.

Before I could thinking more about what he said, I felt a warm heat wrapped around me.

It such a comfortable feeling, it reminds me of home.

The first person that came into my eyesight was my last family member, Nezuko.

She was the one who was emitting that nice warmth into my body.

My eyes drifted off to where Mr. Y/N was and he was laying his back against a tree with his eyes closed.

....

"What am I going to do when I return to the base?" I had thought to myself.

"There's Daki, Gyutaro, Doma, and finally Muzan," Y/N sighs, "I don't want to deal with any of them when I get back."

Y/N turns his head towards Nezuko and Tanjiro.

Seems like she was able to get him out of the trance he was in.

"Seems like someone has arrived," Y/N muttered loud enough for only him to hear.

Y/N opens his eyes and dodges the blade that was inbound to slice his neck.

....

What was that?! Someone just attacked Y/N-san, but for what reaso-- wait where's Nezuko?!

Tanjiro looked around him and until he finally spotted her and saw that she was running as fast as possible to help Y/N.

"NEZUKO!!" Tanjiro had yelled out and the person who attacked Y/N turned and was about to attack her.

Tanjiro began to run after her as he was afraid that he was about to lose his little sister.

....

The person who took a shot at me switched their attention towards the girl that I saved from dying.