𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

By AttInc

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨... More

𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27 .
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐈
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Note/PSA
43.
44.
45.
46.
Sequal

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

28K 1.2K 624
By AttInc

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Ms. Young your client is being charged with operating a drug ring right here in the city with multiple pieces of evidence and you want me to believe that our own police planted this?."

Looking at Marvin one last time I smiled at the judge, "Yes your honar my client has never been in touch with drugs ever in his life, goes to school, work and back home to take care of his sick mother and his siblings."

"Get to the point." Willams blurted out.

"Please do not speak when I'm defending my client when I didn't disrespect when you were lying. As I was saying how can my client who is only 17 years old be out on a Friday night operating a drug ring when he was indeed at school for basketball practice? How is the prosecution getting this information? When their is visual proof of him being in this gym on the night of May 31 until 8pm."

"Mr. Willams from what I am looking at how did you get this bookbag you say is his?"

"Your honar it was sent into evidence."

"How? Before you answer that please welcome the proscution own witness police officer Petty."

"What?! Prosocution did not know of this."

"Mr.Willams you did in fact know a witness was being brought to the stand today please sit." The Judge sideyed him.

"Before I start Officer Petty you do understand that you are sworn in and have to tell the truth to any revelant question I ask."

"Yes."

"Offier Petty lets get to the point you claim you saw my client on May 13 at this supposedly black owned club inside watching naked women bagging cocciane correct?"

"Yes."

"How did you get the lead?"

"A inside source."

"Or do you mean your daughter who is-"

"Objection, speculation!"

"Ms.Young please get to the point."

"Yes your honar, We have text meassages and emails from the DAs offfice from your daughter and her boyfriend who is the man seen in the video. In which prosecution already knew this because they have spoke to him on a personal level every Friday night at their home in which they actually do drugs we do have video proff of the as well." I went around the court room handing the documents off turning the TV on.

     *҉

"Mommy, daddy said bring him some towels."

Smacking my teeth at Dior clothes I grabbed a towel , " Why you got that mess on?"

"I went with daddy today."

"And what y'all do?"

"Buy clothes, basketball, see his girlfriend."

Stopping stareing at her, "What?"

"His girlfriend the lady who always come over with the papers."

Ou the child almost got her daddy ass beat.

"Santana why this child calling assistant your girlfriend? Y'all be kissing or something?"

"Huh?"

Blinking at our two wet dogs on my hardwood floors I bit my lips, "Yeah y'all about to give these away."

"No!" Dior jumped at me petting her ugly mut.

"Girl you been real jumping lately felling like a froggy please jump." I rolled my eyes at her fosuing back on Santana. "Now about this hot ass girl."

"Ain't nothing going on with me and her." He kissed me cheek smiling. "Baby number two tonight?"

"Daddy back up."

The fuck. Been fighting this damn broke human for this man for the past 4 years and it's honestly tiring imagine being bullied by a smart ass little girl everyday. "At this point she can have you."

"Y'all need to stop all that, what happened in court today."

"Oh you know per usual I won. I felt so bad for the boys family I sent back the money the mother sent me."

"Gi- how the hell do you make money?"

"I charge different people differently really depending on their statements and if they did it. I don't mind doing Pro bono cases."

"But baby number two I want a boy."

"No."

"This why I ask when you can't talk."

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻

"Dad get me some water."

"Boy what I tell you about calling me that shit." I covered my mouth looking at this child I do not know.

"Bitch stop playing with my son like that." Deja slapped my head holding our daughter to her big ass titty.

"On god bitch." Ryan bad ass slapped my face laughing.

"Bro! Gimme my child off that man titty of yours." I picked up Dylan.

"He act just like you and it piss you off."

"Who asked you? Mama tell ya' dumb ass mother we don't fuck with herr." I kissed her head.

Hearing the door bell ring Ryan huffed loudly knowing it was his dumb ass momma, "Pops you don't gotta send me away."

Feeling bad I opened the door looking at Kiana ugly duck looking as ain't you supposed to glow up? Why the bitch still ugly. Ain't never thought I was going to hate somebody ever in my life sad to say, I hate this bitch.

"That bitch around my child why he text me he don't wanna go?"

"You come here with this same disrespect all the time. Ain't my damn fault your own damn kids don't wanna see you."

"On god slime." Ryan nodded his head.

"Slime? nigga I'll beat the fuck out you." I pushed his head.

Same old shit years later.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴

Laying on Cay stomach I admired her so much she done put up with all my shit for years, vice versa, we never fully gave up to each other. If I never met Cay sad to say I would've been dead.

It wasn't easy to love me but Cay Young does.

(So corny 🤚🏽😂)
• • •

Trae and Queen went along to have a child after years of being on and off they found their common ground.

Sin and his girlfriend Lexi went on and had two children together, unfortunately he suffered from a sprained knee which ended his Basketball career eary but luckily he invested his money.

【________】

Thanks for all the support on this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 48.6K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
4.2K 159 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
339K 29K 100
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚 𝕒𝕞, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖?
845K 31.9K 72
"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤...