The Drug Dealer

By bobsburgers247

Mai get's pregnant at 16, by her abusive boyfriend (Taeyong). After they break up and finds out she's pregnan... More

Part 1~ Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
🥰🥰🥰
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Book 2
should i do BIGO??
support

Part 24

7.3K 237 207
By bobsburgers247

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (8 Months Pregnant)

I woke up and stood up and sat my ass right back down. My stomach is even bigger than last month. And my fucking back is hurting like hell. Fuck my life.

I took a picture of my stomach. Cause of how big it has gotten.

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and hair and got in the car with Yoongi.

"Big ole freak! Big booty big ole treat!" I said rapping and Yoongi shook his head at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

"Babe this is Megan. This is thee stallion. Turn this shit up." I said and he laughed and turned it up.

"Bitch I'm a star I got these niggas wishin! He say he hungry this pussy the kitchen." I said rapping and Yoongi sighed.

"Sometimes I really wonder what went wrong during your birth." He said and I laughed.

"Nothing. Don't get mad at me cause I know how to have fun." I said rolling my eyes.

He pulled up to the school and helped me out, since he knew there was a chance I could literally tip over.

And walked me to the door. And kissed me and walked away making me smile. And I went into the building going right to my locker.

As I was walking to my class I saw posters up for a dance and I rolled my eyes. There is no way in the hell I am going to a dance pregnant as hell like this.

I probably wouldn't have gone if I was pregnant anyway though. I'm not really a party person anyway.

After First Period

I was going to the bathroom because this baby is making me pissy as hell. My phone dinged. I looked and it was Yoongi.

The text: you are coming with me to a party I'm throwing to celebrate me being a kingpin.

I looked at the text confused as hell, celebrating him being a drug dealer. I ain't never heard no shit like this.

So I texted him asking if I had to go. And he said yes I had to go so could he brag about me to his friends. I rolled my eyes and continued going to the bathroom. If I would have peed myself in the middle of the hallway.

After School

Yoongi came to pick me up and I got in the car and glared at him.

"Do I have to go?" I asked him. And he laughed.

"Yes you have to go. You're gonna look so cute in a dress." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just take me home so I can change." I said hitting his arm and he laughed.

We went to my house and went upstairs to my room. And I took another shower and got dressed. I changed into this.

I did my makeup and curled hair and came out and Yoongi smiled.

"Were the heels necessary?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Definitely. You look so nice." He said smiling and of course he was changed before me.

I fixed his hair and we left. When we got there everyone cheered when they saw Yoongi. And I rolled my eyes are these niggas serious.

Yoongi grabbed my hand walking further in and he introduced me to his friends.

"This is Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Yoongi said and I smiled at them.

"Nice to meet you. Yoongi can I sit down?" I asked turning to him making him and his friends laugh.

And he led me to a seat, and they all sat at the table talking.

"Is this your girlfriend you keep bragging about?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. And Yoongi covered his face.

"I mean when you look this good you have no choice but to have your dude brag about you." I said flipping my hair making them all laugh. But I was serious though.

"You must trust her enough you told her you were a kingpin." Jimin said.

"I know. But even if she wanted to get away. She can't get away from me." Yoongi said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Okay. Little creepy. But okay." I said making them laugh.

And a girl walked over and sat on Taehyung's lap I'm guessing it's his girlfriend, or wife or whatever. But she was really pretty.

"Who is this?" She asked referring to me.

"I'm Mai. Yoongi's girlfriend." I said introducing myself.

"Hi. You're really pretty." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you so are you." I said and she smiled.

"I love your hair." She said.

"Yours too." I said smiling and they all laughed at us.

"I sense a friendship in the midst." Taehyung said making me laugh.

Cause I've never had like a friend before. Everyone thought I was really weird because I was quiet, and always wore baggy clothes. And a lot of times at school I used to wear big shades. But that was so no one would see the fucking big ass black eyes Taeyong used to give me.

They were sitting there talking about boring shit, and I was listening to this music getting bored.

So I got up and connected my phone to the speaker, cause I was about to have this party turn into an actual party.

When Taehyung's girlfriend heard what song I put in. She got up and went over to me making me laugh.

"What's poppin! Brand new whip just hopped in!" She said rapping and we both started dancing.

"I got options! I could pass that bitch like stokten!" I said rapping with her. And people started laughing at us. But neither of babe a fuck though.

"Just joshin." She rapped and started twerking.

"Fuck it up. Shake that ass!" I said hyping her up.

"Aye sit y'all asses down!" Yoongi yelled making us laugh.

But I had way more fun at the part than I thought. And I even left with a good friend. Taehyung's girlfriend (Mina) is a nice bitch. And we have a lot in common too.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 717 65
꧁ 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛�...
832 73 20
„maybe we are meant to be, but just not this time" -j.b. (in the end) What can happen on a gap year? New friends? New people? New love? ...
6.8K 75 8
simply one shots between the members, a lot of them will be jisung centric! i take requests <3
808K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.