Cherry Blossoms. (Jotakak) [D...

By thecheeseishere

It's been almost a year since Egypt. Almost a year since his death. Jotaro knows he should move on, but can't... More

The Prolouge.
The Fight. (wip)
The fight.
After.
Waiting.
Memories.
The trip
The Sketchbook.
The Visit.
The Dream.
The Injury.
The Exploration.
The Patient.
The Book.
The Attempt.
The News.
The List.
The Guest.
(Not a chapter) lil mini update for u guys :)
The Nightmare.
The Fog. (part 1)
Update and Discontinuation.

The Name.

654 44 19
By thecheeseishere

Kakyoin laid in the hospital bed, examining the hat in his hands. He ran his hands over the fabric, trying to figure out what that- who that person was talking about.

'Why did he seem so familiar? Did something happen to me? How did I manage getting a friend? Could he even see Green? He didn't seem to notice him. He seemed really emotional, and kinda scary... maybe I shouldn't have shot him down like that. Wait a second, how did he know my name? He never really explained himself that much. Maybe I'll see him again, I'd like to ask a few questions.'

Kakyoin shifted in bed slightly, beginning to feel uncomfortable. He set the hat on the table next to him and stared at the fluorescent lights above him. He felt himself beginning to drift off to sleep.

☆☆☆

Holly walked into the reception, excited to pick up her son. She was given the number to Jotaro's room, and quickly made it there. She knocked on the door before walking in, only to catch Jotaro discussing something with Star Platinum.

"Ora.."

"Okay, but if he doesn't remember-" They both froze when they saw Holly, and Star disappeared.

"Hey."

"Hi Jotaro! How are you feeling?" Holly ran up to him and hugged him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm fine. Get off of me." Jotaro sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay! We're going home today!" Holly stopped hugging him and smiled happily, clasping her hands together.

"What? But what about-" Jotaro stopped himself and glanced around nervously.

"What about who?" Holly's smile faltered for a moment.

"Nothing. S'not important." Jotaro looked back over at her.

"Okay! Are you ready to go?" Holly plastered on a smile.

"Yeah, sure." Jotaro could feel something was off, maybe he should visit him one more time. But he didn't want his mom to be suspicious.

Jotaro stood up, grabbing his crutches. He had moved from a cast to a brace, which was way more convenient in his opinion. Holly held the door for him as he walked out, and they went to the reception. A few lovesick nurses waved Jotaro off, which he ignored completely. They finally left the hospital, and Jotaro was extremely happy to get some fresh air. Star summoned by himself and let out a few excited "Ora!"'s. Jotaro glared at him as Holly let out a few quiet giggles. Jotaro facepalmed and willed Star away as he opened the car door. He got into the car, trying his best to hide is embarrassment from his mom. He stared out of the window, squinting slightly at how bright it was outside. Holly also got in the car and started it up, driving off after a few seconds.

☆☆☆

Jotaro stepped into the house excitedly, glancing around. It hadn't changed at all other than a few vases of flowers. He walked into his room and sat on his futon, looking around. Despite how messy it was, Holly had somehow kept it clean. He opened a side table and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the beat up sketchbook. He carefully took it out of the drawer and flipped through the pages. He felt himself tear up as he stared at the sketches.

'He's back, but he really doesn't remember me? I should've kept him safe. This is all my fault. If I hadn't left him he'd-'

"Jotaro! I made you some dinner!" Holly called to him, interrupting his thoughts.

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute." Jotaro said, not entirely sure she could hear him. He wiped his eyes and closed the book.

'The only thing thing that matters right now is that he's okay. I just need to remind him of everything. It'll all be okay. I hope.'

☆☆☆

Jotaro got out of the car, ignoring the constant questions from Holly.

"Look, I forgot something, okay?!" Jotaro yelled in her general direction before walking up to the hospital. He had hid a small box of cherries in his pocket for Kakyoin, and was excited to see if they would help. He had also thought the night before about how he'd recount their journey.

'Wait, does he even still like cherries?' Jotaro pushed the thought to the back of his mind and kept on walking in. He did his best to open the hospital doors, despite the crutches, and hobbled up to the front counter. Holly followed him, clearly confused.

"I would like to visit Kakyoin Noriaki."

"Sorry sir, now may not be the best time. He recently had a panic attack and we're trying to help him recov-"

"I need to see him." Jotaro cut her off, beginning to walk in the direction of the room. She didn't stop him, but seemed concerned as she followed.

Jotaro walked through the somewhat familiar halls, glancing at the name tags constantly. Eventually he got to his room, and carefully opened the door. Holly followed him, trying her best to stay quiet.

"Kakyoin." Jotaro said flatly as he walked into the room. Holly went to follow him in, but got stopped by Jotaro's hand. Kakyoin was curled up in fetal position on the hospital bed, clutching Jotaro's hat as he slept. Jotaro carefully stepped up to him and rested a hand on his head, ruffling his hair slightly. Kakyoin shifted and started to open his eyes, Jotaro quickly moving his hand away. Kakyoin stared up at him, blinking slowly.

"Hi Jotaro..." Kakyoin mumbled as he started to sit up and glance around.

"Hey." Jotaro replied as he took a small step back.

"Wait a second. I never told you my name." He looked at Kakyoin quizzically.

"You didn't?" Kakyoin looked back at him suddenly, feeling his face get hot.

"I think I woulda remembered if I did." Jotaro glared at him unintentionally, making Kakyoin shiver.

"Oh. Sorry." Kakyoin looked down at the hat, squeezing it gently.

"I mean, it's fine I guess." Jotaro grunted as he pulled up a chair.

"I decided I'd tell you some stories to help you remember I guess. Oh, and also I brought in some cherries, but I don't know if you still like them, considering what's happening." He rambled as he made quick eye contact.

"Okay..." Kakyoin looked back at him and smiled slightly, causing Jotaro to get a little red. Kakyoin seemed nervous, but Jotaro didn't think it was a good idea to ask him why. He set the cherries on the bedside table and sat down.

☆☆☆

Jotaro went home that day, happy that he had managed to cheer up Kakyoin. In the car, Holly looked over at him and smiled.

"I'm so glad your friend is alive! Is that the reason you've been so upset recently?" She looked at him, then back at the road.

"Yeah. I- I just missed him I guess." Jotaro looked away, then upon hearing a soft "Ora." From the backseat looked behind himself.

"And I guess Star missed Hierophant or something." He willed away Star Platinum and tried to hold back a smile.

"I didn't see you summon Star Platinum today, why?" Holly asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Kakyoin... He doesn't remember me. I think the doctor said it was Hysterical Amnesia or some shit like that. I mean, I guess it makes sense due to him-" Jotaro stopped himself, knowing he would probably cry if he continued. He refused to show weakness around his mom.

"What happened to him?" Holly pressed into, genuinely curious.

"He got a hole punched through him by that bastard DIO." Jotaro clenched his fist and stared out the window.

"Oh. But at least he's alive?" Holly tried to look at the positives.

"But he doesn't fucking remember me, or anything! Not the trip, not the- the..." Jotaro trailed off, feeling his face get red.

"Look honey, I understand you're upset, but Kakyoin will recover! You just have to give him time." Holly smiled reassuringly and rested a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay. Can we visit again tomorrow?" He glanced over at her.

"Of course."

//ohhh boy 1350 words for this chapter! Honestly I'm so eager to write this story that the 5 day long wait I give myself
between each chapter is not fun at all. I celebrate when I can write another chapter for you guys! Also, while writing these recent chapters I researched amnesia, and it's really interesting! I recommend looking a bit into it! Anyway, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 136 10
After the fight with Dio, Joseph Joestar finds himself in the possession of 5 letters. 5 handwritten letters from Noriaki Kakyoin during their trip...
23K 887 28
[18+] The story is an fan fiction, and it's 90% made up, You will stumble upon some explicit Content, so im warning u before you proceed further. Con...
46.6K 1.2K 46
Stardust crusaders with a twist. Join Kakyoin Noriko, jotaro, Joseph, avdol, polnareff on their journey to Egypt. Kakyoin is female in this story. I...
566K 11.3K 54
❝I'm so fucking scared of not finding love.❞ jojo's bizarre adventure belongs to hirohiko araki