Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
41: Leave Your Lover
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

26: I Hate ThanksGiving

16.7K 430 313
By kehlanixkordei

*smut in this chapter. But I know U crazy horndogs will read it. Lol jk love u. But no I know U will read it.*
---

Lauren helped in the kitchen with her mom. The tension filled silence was slowly killing Clara. Taking a quick breath the middle aged woman leaned against the count and watches her daughter going to work on cutting bread.

"Mija..." Clara mumbled. Lauren glanced at her mom before looking back away. "Baby girl talk to me. Please?" Clara begged looking at Lauren.

"Can you hand me that bowl." Lauren said monotone. Clara passed the bowl to Lauren and went back to watching her daughter work.

"Lauren...I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry I'm such a shit parent. I promise you from now on I will be there. Me and your father are going to marriage counseling. We want to make things better around here for you Chris and Taylor. Ok you just have to be willing to help. That's as far as driving Taylor to school or picking up Chris. Making sure they get fed because me and your father are really going to be busy as far as fixing our relationship. But we will be there every step of the way. And honey....I love you for who you are not what you have. I don't care that you are intersex. It happened and I have to deal with you. I'm gladly going to. I promise. Because I love you Mija. Ok?" Clara said now watching Lauren's eyes. Her daughter nodded and they exchanged a hug.

"I believe you and forgive you mom." Lauren said softly. "Now I'm going to get taylor up so she can help."

"Don't worry about it. This is going to be us time. Ok?" She smiled. Lauren nodded and they went back to work.

---

Lauren laid on the couch for a while as her dad started bring down Christmas decorations from the attic.

"Did its a little early in the day for that dont you think?" Lauren asked watching him set down a box.

"No Lauren I don't."

Lauren chuckled getting up as the door bell rang. She opened it to see Camila standing there with Sofi holding her hand. Leo was on a leash and her parents were walking up the walk way. The exchanges a kiss. Her and sofi a hug. Then her a Leo a kiss more for him. The excited dog licked all over Lauren's face. They came in leaving Lauren and Camila's parents alone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cabello." She nodded smiling. Exchanging a hug with Sinue then a hand shake with Alejandro. They came in and met Lauren's parents. Taylor and Sofi where talking about stuff. Chris Dash and Leo all where playing. Camila walked up and put her arm around my waist and her hand on my stomach. The soccer player wrapped her arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"This should be fun right?" Lauren asked softly.

"Or interesting. Or a total train wreck but yeah it should be fun." Camila said softly.

---

Time went on as they all sat around the table. Lauren beside Camila. Sofi beside Taylor. Chris beside his mom. Clara beside Michael. Michael next to Alejandro. Alejandro and Sinu. Then the cuban mom next to her daughter. The two conjoined families ate together as the parents chatted amongst each other. The brown eyed girl kept squirming in her seat and accidentally bumping Lauren's arm making her miss her mouth for the fifth time. She dropped her fork on her plate and looked at Camila.

"Ok what's the issue? Why can't you sit still?" Lauren asked softly so no one could here.

"I have a feeling my dad is going to start something." She mumbled.

"Camz everything is going well. My dad your dad they are really hitting it off. Just please sit steal. I'm wearing more food than I've eaten." The brunette said looking into her lap making the younger girl chuckle.

"Sorry."

"So Michael. What are is your opinion on our daughters dating?" Alejandro asked.

"And there it is." Camila mumbled.

"Camila's a great girl and really keeps Lauren grounded. They are good together. I feel like Camila will point out what Lauren does wrong and will tell her to get her act together. Stuff like that. No one Lauren's been with in the past has been there for her like Camila has." Michael said looking at the two girls. Camila was nonchalantly helping Lauren wipe food off her pants. They looked up and noticed the parent looking at her.

"Food in my lap that's all carry on." Lauren smiled.

"What about you Alex-if I may-what are is yours?" Michael asked.

"Lauren. My dad is going to try and pull the sex stunt into this." Camila mumbled into Lauren's ear.

"Lauren is a good girl. Very mature. Responsibility wise...I'm a little iffy about that. Considering the whole...sex thing-"

"What sex thing?" Clara butted in.

"For fuck sakes." Lauren groaned under her breath.

"These two had sex in my house. It's in the past now but responsibility takes part in that. Right Camila? Lauren?" He asked.

"Yup. Right." Lauren said. Camila nodded and looked at Lauren. They where thinking the same thing.

Please don't ask if we have done it
recently.

"Now be honest with us all. It hasn't happened again right?"

"Look why does it matter?" Camila asked. Lauren raised her eyebrows at the sudden out burst from her girlfriend.

"We're teens. Going through hormonal changes. It was going to happen either freaking way dad. Why'd you have to bring that up? That was so immature dad. So immature." Camila groaned.

Lauren gulped and looked around the table.

"Does she talk to you like that all the time?" Clara asked.

"Oh mom don't....don't start anything." Chris said looking at her.

"This family is so dysfunctional." Lauren mumbled. "Excuse me." She threw her napkin in her plate and got up from the table and walked away. Moments later you heard a door slam making Camila jump.

"She's not coming out for a while." Camila said softly. "Good job dad." She mumbled under her breath getting up from the table and walking to Lauren's room. She opened the door locking it once she got in and walked down to her.

"Babe..." Camila mumbled turning the light on. Lauren was laying on her bed her face red and her nose as well.

"Oh Lauren don't cry." Camila mumbled standing over her. Lauren looked up at her.

"I'm just tired of it. Tired of your dad always picking me apart like that. My mom saying stupid shit. After that fight me and her got in she's the last to ask anyone if there kids talk to them like that and they allow it. I called her a bitch and all she did was run away. I so fucking done with this family." Lauren sighed wiping at her eyes. "I hate thanksgiving now. I just hate it."

"What your dad said about me. Is true. I'm going to be here for you ok?" Camila asked holding her hands out. The green eyed girl grabbed them and stood up wrapping her arms around Camila. They exchanged a kiss that Camila made deeper.

"Are you angry?" Camila asked softly.

"Yeah why?"

"Take it out on me. I read somewhere that anger can be released through sex. Fuck that our parents are up stairs. Blow off steam babe." Camila said looking into Lauren's eyes. Lauren connected their lips again. Running her hands up Camila's shirt and unhooked her bra. She pulled the girls shirt off next and pushed her on to the bed. Lauren looked at her. Camila covered her chest with her arm and bit her lip.

"Move your arm." Lauren husked. Camila did as she was told moving her arm to the side.

"You're beautiful." Lauren mumbled. She hovered over Camila kneading one breast in her hand. Her mouth incased the hard pink nub on the other. Making Camila moan lowly. Lauren felt her self getting excited if you will.

Camila was so caught up in ecstasy. She almost forgot to remind Lauren about protection. Lauren nodded and pulled on the button of Camila's shorts making them come a loose. Lauren pulled her shorts and panties off in one quick motion. She dropped them beside the girls shirt pulling her own shirt off. She walked to her dresser and grabbed a condom ripping it open. She couldn't wait anymore. She pulled her pants open barely getting them down she pulled the condom on and went to work.

"Jesus Lauren!" Camila moaned. Lauren was lucky Camila wasn't a screamer. More of a low moaner. Going slow in and out of Camila she kissed her softly. Lauren bit Camila's lip making the younger girl whimper. She kissed her again releasing her lip with a loud pop.

"God Lauren. Fuck me harder." Camila begged throwing her head back. Lauren kept going but sat up to pull her sports bra off. Camila looked up and rolled her eyes back at the sight. "Lauren harder!" She groaned. The green eyed girl went faster and harder her legs getting tired. She stopped and picked Camila up so that she was on top and Lauren was on the bottom. Lauren hands rested on Camila's thighs. The girl on top stopped to pull Lauren's pants all the way off and her underwear then went back to work. Camila moaned it was staggered from her body bouncing.

"G...od. L..au...auren." She moaned. The older girl felt Camila getting tight. She flipped then back over and she started moving fast as she felt her own self getting ready for full orgasm. Lauren rubbing Camila's clit with her thumb making Camila start to shake.

"I'm gonna c...fuck!" Camila groaned feeling her whole body go into an orgasm. Lauren sadly released into the condom but collapsed onto Camila and let out labored pants and gasps for air.

"God I love you." Camila mumbled.

"You too." Lauren kissed her softly. Lauren and her decided to clean up and freshen up before going back upstairs.

"Camila you got Lauren to come from her room. Good job." Clara smiled at them.

"Mom..." Lauren warned.

"Sorry." She mouthed.

"Mija your shirts inside out..." Sinu said. Camila's eyes grew wide.

"It's fine. No biggie. She wanted to try on one of my soccer jerseys and she must have put her shirt on the wrong way. Camz go fix it." Lauren lied smiling at her.

"Ok." Camila mumbled walking off.

Clara pulled Lauren over to the side.

"What made you leave the table?" Clara asked.

"Camila's dad and you mom. You can question another parents parenting skills when you walked out on us. Ok? That's not cool. Then Alejandro bring up the sex thing. That pissed me off." Lauren confessed.

"Yeah what is this whole sex thing?" Clara asked.

"A few weeks after homecoming we had sex at her house. Her dad found the condom and Camila couldn't lie her way out of it. He put her on a strict no Lauren policy and we didn't see each other much until I was in the hospital. I wish her dad was like my dad. He doesn't care as long as I use protection. Mom...you're the same way. I mean it's not like she's going to come up pregnant. I really hate ThanksGiving now because of this." The soccer player mumbled.

"It's ok honey. Would you like Camila to stay the night?" Clara asked.

"I guess. I mean it's what ever I just really want to go to sleep at this point." Lauren sighed.

"Ok you and Camila go to your room and I'll talk to them. Goodnight Mija." Clara said.

Lauren walked up to Camila and pulled her to her room again.

"Second round already?" Camila joked.

"No you're spending the night here." Lauren said skipping the last step. She pulled off her pants and her t-shirt and crawled under the covers.

"Lauren it's only 7. Let's talk about life?" Camila said putting on Lauren's sweats.

"Or you can come cuddle me because I'm sleepy."

"Fine." Camila laid down beside her and cuddled up to her. Lauren rubbed her back soothingly.
---
The night was restless for Camila. She laid awake with cramps. She felt nauseous. She slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She flipped the light on and ended up throwing up.

"Oh god." She mumbled

She noticed Lauren still sleeping. She pulled her phone out her pocket and looked up the symptoms for Cramps and nausea and vomiting.

"Holy shit. I can't....no." She looked at her phone and stared hard at the screen.

"No...." She groaned putting her face in her hands.

---

Look up the symptoms and leave feedback on what you think

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
1.6K 66 6
Lauren Jauregui runs the halls of Miami Jr/Sr Highschool alongside her best friends Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez . Not many peop...
132K 3.5K 16
Lauren Jauregui has had a huge crush on Camila Cabello pretty much ever since she laid her eyes on the Cuban beauty. Lauren believes that she could n...