Welcome To Hell

By Dragostell

A young man at age 20 saves a child from a bus, but dies insted and because of a mistake ends up in hell inst... More

Welcome to hell ch.2
Welcome to hell ch.3
Welcome to hell ch.4
Welcome to hell ch.5
Welcome to hell ch.6
Welcome to hell ch.7
Welcome to hell ch.8
Welcome to hell ch.9
Welcome to hell ch.10
Welcome to hell ch.11
Welcome to hell ch.12
Welcome to hell ch.13

10.7K 82 13
By Dragostell

It was a beautiful day in the city and i was togheter with my friends after we finished school and we were planing to go to my house to watch movies and play videos games to enjoy the weekend, but sadly that won't be happening because today everithing will change.

My name is y/n l/n and i was talking with my friends about how i got into a fight with a thug to save a girl from beying raped. The thug wasn't expecting me to know marshal arts and i easily beat him with the girl beying very grateful and that's when my friends began to joke about how i care more about others than myself.

As we are nearing my house i see a child runing into the streat after a ball he accidentaly droped, but he didn't see the fast aprocing bus so without a second thought i ran at the child and pushed him out of the way at the last second and the last thing i saw and herd before a blacked out was the buss getting closer very fast and the shouts of my friends.

When i woke up i was expecting to be in the afterlife, but the image that greated me was one i adidn't expect.

I look arond confused as the last thing i remember was beying hit by the bus and now i'm in a strange place, but now there is nothing i can do about it so the onli thing i can do is explore this place and hope that there is someone here that can help me. As i leave to explore little did i know what inpact my presence will have here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
8 0 8
Everyone of us experience love in one or the other form. Let it be an innocent crush or a soul melting love. We build our fantasies around them hopin...
581 19 61
In a self made, fantasy world know as Yunaiteddo (united), we follow several groups of teens and young adults as they go about their seemingly normal...
279K 3.3K 27
Your a normal 18 year old girl trying to get a job to pay your bills,but one day you take a different road to your house only to run into a strange m...