His Revenge |KTH| Fanfiction

By Indian__Browngirl06

Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you w... More

❤character introduction ❤
🔥Unexpected Encounter 🔥
🔥 Face to face 🔥
🔥Meeting Her🔥
🔥Wrost Nightmare🔥
🔥HIM🔥
..NOT HER ..
😖REGRET 😖
🖤TRUTH🖤
☸MISTAKE? ☸
☸Where are you? ☸
✡Back to Seoul ✡
✡Found her✡
✡Bringing her back ✡
🖤The Day🖤
😖Let me go😖
💜Give her some time 💜
~~OBEY ME~~
*knowing them*
*Their Names*
°My Entertainment they said°
*My entertainment they said-2*
*My entertainment they said-3*
*My entertainment they said-4*
*I want her*
*Escape*
*Hunting*
*I hate you all*
~let her be~
*This is hella embarrassing*
🎉Surprise🎉
✡Being comfortable ✡
☸Something new ☸
🎉🎊Party🎉🎊
🎉🎊Party-2🎉🎊
🖤Nightmares🖤
••FLASHBACK••
••FLASHBACK-2••
••FLASHBACK-3••
☯COMFORT☯
✴ MAKNAE LINE✴
🙄JEALOUSY😒
💋💋😘KISS😘💋💋
° Permission °
❌Plan cancelled❌
✴✴ Convincing Her ✴✴
¶¶SHOPPING ¶¶
🌠AMUSEMENT PARK 🌠
✒✒EXO✒✒
☣DO YOU KNOW HIM?☣
☣EXO⚛BTS☣
💮DATE? 💮JK💮
💮DATE?💮JIMIN💮
❤DATE.❤.TAE, ❤
💠⚜Hyung line⚜💠
🍸👯🎶 Clubbing🍸👯🎶
🍸👯🎶Clubbing-2🍸👯🎶
🔥☄EXO💥🔥💥☄KIDNAPPING🔥💥☄
☄UNKNOWN PLACE ☄
❇Obsession ❇
⛑️Rescue⛑️
💜I hate you 🖤
❣What are we??❣
☸Don't let me go ☸
❓Why❓
💔Broken💔
⌚It's Time⌚
❇Its happening again ❇
💜I'll not give up💜
☣Healing ☣
✒Taking down✒
☯START OVER ☯
☺Finally Happy😊
💜FINALLY💜
🌺Six month anniversary 🌺
💜END💜
*Cover*

☸Waking up without nightmare☸

14.2K 644 86
By Indian__Browngirl06

I woke up in the morning without having nightmares, like it's a miracle! It's been 2 years straight that I have been having nightmares every single day. Today was different! I was about to getup but I felt heavy on my waist when I looked the other side there he was sleeping beside me all peaceful.

And it was the first time for me looking at him this close without him staring at me. He is so handsome.
Y/n stop drooling over him.
He had this faint smile on his face and this cute mole over his nose. I really wanted to touch it, I slowly moved my hands towards his nose and suddenly realization hit me. Y/n dumbo you can't do this, why are you acting like a creep. Get the hell away from him. I slowly started to get away from him, and then he spoke..

Tae: You can touch if you want, I don't bite.

Your awake???

Tae: How can I sleep when my princess is awake.

Shit!! Shit now he will think I'm creep. Great y/n!! Absolutely great work!! When will you stop embarrassing yourself!!..

Ahmm!! I need time wake up.

Tae: Sleep with me more! Your so comfortable to cuddle.

By that he hugged me tight!!.. He brought his face to crook of my neck. I could feel his breath! His hands around my waist, his legs tangled with mine. Do he think me as his teddy bear.

Yah!! You need to wake up before I kick you. Get up!!!...

Tae: You'll not kick me princess stop whining let me sleep..

Get up!! I need to use the washroom...

I started struggling to get out of his grip...

Tae: okay fine! There you go. We will cuddle tonight again.

What the hell! You'll be here again. Why can't you sleep in your room.

Tae: That's because princess First of all your comfortable to sleep with and second of all I can do whatever I want.

Your mean!!!

Tae: I can hear you princess..

Whatever!! ...

I pushed him aside and was about to get up, he pulled me down and kissed my cheeks.

Tae: Good morning princess..

Ahhh!!! You can't do that...

I pushed him and rushed to the washroom, my face was so red. How can he do that,idiot I'm gonna kill him... I could hear him giggle, and few moments later I heard the door open and close. He must have left. Thank god... I took my time in washroom and then I heard jhope calling me after that i went down to have breakfast and there he was looking at me smirking😏...

I ignored him and had my breakfast.

Jk: Princess don't go to your room today.

Why??!!..

Jimin: We are renovating it so.

Why❓

Suga: Because my princess have nightmare in darkness so we are thinking of doing something which will bring lots of light in your room even in the dark and you can sleep peacefully!!

You don't have to do that, I can adjust.

Rm: You don't have to baby! We are trying everything which makes you happy.

Jin: And sorry that we didn't do that early and you had to been in dark room for days.

Hobi: But not from now, you can share anything you want and we will make sure you get it!.

Tae: we don't call you princess for nothing, you are our Princess!

Hearing such words from them made me emotional!! Not in my dreams I thought they would treat me in such a way... Everything seems like a dream. Day went like that where I and that muscle pig where fitting over nothing and everything. It's fun to fight with him. They don't allow me to do anything and I even spoke to coco mom and Minho. I spend my most of the time with suga oppa where he told me some stories, and also with hobi oppa where he tell me about jungkook jimin and Taehyung's fun stories. And with jin oppa, he tells some hilarious jokes. Everyone finds it weird but I like it. And I spend time with RM oppa where he takes me to the library and we read for sometimes. And with that it was time for bed and they all gathered and took me to the entrance of my room, suga oppa closed my eyes, they told me it's some sort of surprise and when I opened my eyes I was so shocked

Whole room was glowing!! It was so beautiful to watch!!..

Is this for real!! It looks so beautiful..

Suga: Sis you like it!!..

I love it!!!

Tae: That's good to hear!!..

Thank you❤!!.. I didn't expect something like this.

Jk: Your always welcome princess.

Jin: Now go to sleep!! We will talk tomorrow

Everyone bid good night and went to their respective room. And I was wondering about Taehyung, is he not going to stay here!! I was looking at him and he winked at me and went out. I thought he will not come and I went to the washroom and when I came back there he was laying down in the bed!!

Tae: missed me??

No!!...

Tae: You looked sad when I went out didn't you??

No! What made you think so..

Tae: I know baby! No need to lie..

Does the other know?? Your sleeping here!

Tae: No! This is our little secret..

They will be angry!! You know that don't you..

Tae: I'm not scared!
Enough of them come here!!..

He dragged me to him! I was laying beside him facing the ceiling, it was looking so beautiful none of us spoke. He causally put his hands on me. I told him, not to do that! But he will never listen to me will he? Then we both fell asleep.

Rest of the week was same, they were being such a sweetheart!! Except one yay you guessed it right it's him the monster👹. He used to sleep with me daily, and now it's a habit like it's comfortable with him beside! And for some odd reason I don't have nightmares from the time he is beside me. And I don't think I'm forgiving them or not, but my thinking about them is surely changing. I can see the efforts they put to make me happy. And no one till now had made efforts to make me happy. Everything is new here!!..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.5K 56
Love is painful in two ways. It hurts to let go. It hurts to leave. ☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎ Each time I caught him staring at me, he would just smile a...
534K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
140K 4.1K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
490K 22.8K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...