Just stop ( Depressed Midoriy...

By olivezy

In this story Izuku has had enough of being hurt and and put down. He starts doubting himself, hating himself... More

Author's Note
Middle School 1/2
Middle School 2/2
Exams
First Day
Other side of things
Reunions
He knows
Leave me
Actually caught
Helping him
I'll be here
Okay
Adjusting
New Bond
I'll be better
Tethered
Flower
Fall Apart
My son
I'm sorry guys

Practically Perfect

1K 29 30
By olivezy

Izuku POV

This has honestly been the best time of my life. Maybe the second best after meeting Allmight and getting his quirk. I've never felt so loved in my life. Kacchan is a more affectionate person then you would think. Always cuddling me and even though he still tries to deny the fact that he loves hugging. The Twenty-one hugs I get a day would say other wise. I'm guessing he's so affectionate as Auntie Mitsuki didn't give him the most hugs. They still have a gre-interesting relationship but they care about eachother a lot. He also might of been more cuddly if he didn't care about his ego so much.

After getting out of the hospital Kacchan took me back to cuddle for a bit. You could see how guilty he was feeling about me almost dying. But of course it's not his fault. I should've came up with a better idea. It was just that I was so scared Kacchan really is all I have left. I would probably be lost without him.

He's always been my past, present and future. I admired him for so long, even after everything as he was just so strong. He was ambitious knew what he wanted to do with his life. I didn't even know if I wanted to continue my life. Standing beside him right now is the best I've ever felt. Knowing that I've finally worked hard enough to keep up with him. With Kacchan by my side I really think I can get better. I've been going through this alone until he came. He got me help, he's helped me. Even though I still have trouble eating and wake up in the middle of the night crying he helps me then carries on. He doesn't treat me as if I'm some fragile doll that might break. He's ready to patch me back up so I can keep on going. God I could actually see a future with Kacchan. It doesn't even have to be romantically. If things happen, that's okay, I just need him close to me.

I'm ready for what the future holds. Whatever it holds. As death is always still an option.

I'm being better now. I can sleep better in someone's arms (yes we now share a bed.) I can eat better knowing that no one is watching my intake of food other then the person I trust the most. I can cry better now knowing that I have someone's chest to cry into. Hell I haven't even cutted since that incident in the school bathroom.

God, I know it's not healthy leaning on someone so much. As I've only really built one support. And as with any building if the support goes so does the roof. But gahhh how can I not it's Kacchan! The secretly caring Kacchan.

God he was so nervous on our first date. But it was just so wonderful if words could describe it, it was practically perfect.

o0OFlashbackO0o

"Gah what should I wear?"I was stressed this was my first date with Kacchan. I wish he would just tell me where we were going.

"No matter what you wear you'll look great." I let out a whine at that.

"No I mean casual or fancy!"

"Casual."

I throw on my favorite t-shirt t-shirt with some nice black skinny jeans and a green flannel. You know can't have anyone seeing my cuts. Kacchan is so good looking in his tight black tank top and his white skinny jeans. God his you can see all his muscle, God Kacchan is so thicc.

"You ready to go?"

"Mh." He opens the door for me and I follow him out. He then decides to grab! To grab my hand! My face not be the color of tomato cause I am blushing. Kacchan is smirking down at me probably making fun of how easily flustered I get. Kacchan's palms are so sweaty from the nitroglicerin. Ha at least he's still as nervous as I am.

Going down the elevator I've realised that we haven't exactly told the class we were dating yet. I'm sure they'll be accepting though. I mean more then half of them are gay.

The bing of the elevator goes off, Kacchan gives me a knowing look. You could tell that he also was nervous.

Walking through the common room we didn't get many looks. Those who did turned away.  I don't know if that was better or worse.

"Shitty extras! Is no one going to comment on the fact we're holding hands?!"

"We already know you guys are dating." Jirou says which makes me blush a little.

"How?"

"It's obvious. You constantly are staring at Midoriya. All your ever talk about is, shitty fluffy hair, fucking pretty bright eyes, fucking Deku getting himself hurt." Kirishima says. I giggle at that.

"You're not much better Midoriya. You blush at everything he does. Oh look he walked into a room my face is now fire." Todoroki says. Making Kacchan gain a smirk on his face.

" I-I d-don't.. do it that mu...  all the time yeah." I mumble out. God this is embarassing.

"Whatever extras, me and Deku are going on a fucking date." He grasps my hand even tighter and marches our of the dorms.

"USE PROTECTION." If I wasn't blushing then I am definitely blushing now.

"I mean at least they accept us??"

"Yeah that's true."

I fall in to step beside Kacchan making small talk, mostly on the topics of training, hero work and AllMight. It's amazing how far we've progressed in such a short amount of time. A year and a half ago I didn't even have a quirk. It was a good 20minutw walk before we stopped infront of the movie theaters.

"Their's a new AllMight movie that came out. So I thought you'd like to see it." He shoves his other hand into his pocket and slumps down. This is a tell tale sign that he's nervous.

"Like it? I love it Kacchan especially because I get to see it with you.

We walked up to the ticketer and he bought us two tickets under thorough protest from me. When getting snack he also tried to pay for the food but I drew the line. I don't want to be spoiled if we do anything we split it 50/50. I find it stupid how someone expects one person to pay for everything. Like oh the girl doesn't have to pay for anything. Y'all asked to be equals, so we don't got so spoil you like no princess. Like we all broke out here.

The theater was packed this was a new AllMight supreme special. It was only out for the week! I haven't seen a movie in since I was 7 I think. Just sitting in the theater with all these other people. It makes me feel comfortable. When the lights dims and the screen illuminates it's just magical.

Bakugo Pov

I've been staring at him from time to time. He's just gorgeous. He's smiling so wide, eyes sparkling. He looks so happy. It's been a long journey to get where we are but it's never felt so right. Looking at us a month ago we were a literal mess, now everything seems perfect.

o0OEnd FlashbackO0o

Izuku Pov

It's been month since the hospital. We've gone on our fair share of dates. My favorite one would have to be the hero games we went to. It's like an arcade we are allowed to use our quirks at. There was even laser tag! I totally destroyed at that. But I got to be play against ACTUAL hero's . Hawks, Ms.Joke and the Dragoon hero were there. Rumors are Hawks is always there eating chicken. (Might right a whole different date saga)

I've told Dad that we were dating and he told me that I'm definitely his child. Except my loud blonde is a little more aggressive and I told him what a softie he was.

I have this feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. I'm going to our special café. I'm supposed to be meeting up with mom. I feel this is just going to be awkward for me at least. Listening to her talk about herself last time,just made me feel insignificant. I know I'm being selfish, she deserves all this happiness. I'm so happy for her that she found someone.

Tieing up my shoes and zipping up my hoodie I make my way out of the dorms. It's going to be probably the first time I was without Kacchan or my 'fathers' since. My heart is hammering in my chest, there's just so many people around me on the streets. I'm going to be a hero but the general public gives me so much anxiety. I might have to become an underground hero. It's not like AllMight would mind he's given up on me. A year ago I was writing down facts on all of these heroes in public.

Walking into the tiny café is always the most mesmerising experience. The smells of coffee, cinnamon and fresh baked goods. It was a small local shop which I've always found makes it more genuine. It feels like the more effort goes into the baking. I walk up to the counter and order my pumpkin spice hot chocolate. Caffeine never really sat well with me. I go take a window seat as I wait for them to prepare my order.

I arrived like 30 minutes early as I was just so nervous. I just want to catch up with my mom. She says she's dating someone new, I wonder how long that's been happening. I'm happy that she found someone new, I would probably like to meet him though.

It took awhile but it was finally around the time that she was supposed to be showing up. By now my drink was cooled off enough to drink. This always gives me that safe feeling.

Around 5minutes later I was getting a little nervous, I'm now that kid drinking his drink alone, while not working in something. She might've just gotten held up on a bus or something.

Around 20minutes later, I was wondering maybe if there was a villain attack on her way here or something and she just had to take a detour.

An hour later I was thinking that maybe the bus she was on got into a villain fight and she might've already been running late. Someone who worked at the shop came over to ask if I would like something else to drink and of course I said yes.

3 hours later. 3 hours so many different things were running through my mind. I was nervous that she might've gotten hurt, she could be in the hospital, what if she was in some sort of a coma.

The ping on my phone lit up. I checked the message. It was absolutely gut wrentching to read.

Hey Izuku I completely forgot that this was happening so I scheduled something else and it doesn't end for awhile. Sorry.

I just felt numb, numb to the tears running down my face, numb to the waitress asking if I was okay, numb to the aching feeling in my heart. I just feel numb. I was awaiting here for 3hours worrying about her safety. While she was off doing whatever the hell she wanted. I had to get back to my safety dorm, to just wrap myself in blankets.

I live a bug tip, completely ignoring the waitress and run out the door. I can't do this, I'm pretty sure I'm knocking into people but I don't really notice, hopefully they can hear the millions of apologies fumbling off my lips. Completely zoned out to everyone around me.

I hit someone really hard, making me land on my bum. I'm already apologizing really hard. The person reassures me and gives me a hand. When I look up I see that it's death arms that makes me zone back into my surroundings.

I'm infront of a giant building that looks like it's about to collapse. Cracks running up and down the sides. The sirens of ambulances drilling through my ears.

"Wha-What h-happened?"

"Villains came and tried to kill AllMight." I thought AllMight said he was in America. " Now I could ask you to vacate the premise."

Looking over to the scene you could see heroes helping people out and giving them directions. A lot of people being pulled out on stretchers. Broken arms, legs and green hair. Green hair?

Zoning in on that one singular person. Looks to be a middle aged woman.

No it can't be.

I need to go check.

Why is it her?

Who's restraining me?

"Kid I need you to leave, it's lresdy chaotic as it is."

"PLE-PLEASE THAT'S MY MOM I NEED TO, please..." Without realising ir, I must of used OFA and released myself from his grasp.

I make it to the stretcher that's carrying her out. Her bodies laying completely still, a long gash across her stomach with blood dribbling down he rlips. Her eyes wide open staring at me. Her green eyes no longer shining, just dull irises staring back at me. Why? Why? Why? Is this my fault? She didn't deserve this. She didn't deserve this. She was a terrible mom but she was happy. I should've done something differently, if I did she would still be alive okay.

" Hey kid do you know her?"

"Th-th-thats m-my m-mom." I can barely breathe. I can't look at he then she's like this. If I leave now when I wake up she will be okay. Everything will go back to normal.

My feet started carrying me away from the sight once again ignoring the questions of if I was okay. Of course I'm not okay. I just saw my mom's lifeless corps infront of me. God I'm going to be taken to CPS. I'll no longer be able to become a hero. All my dreams are ruined. Next thing I know I'm standing infront of a door. 'Dad's' door. I hesitantly knock on the door. My trembling hands barely being able to put any pressure on it.

"Hel-oof." I instantly slam into his stomach soaking his shirt with my tears. Embracing him so tightly.

"Oh problem child. Let's go in"

He embraced me and brings me into the house, slamming the door behind him.

Word count: 2431

Welp here's another chapter.

Shit's about to start going down.

I have few ideas for next stories. If ur interested in any say so and It will be the next one.

A drama class where it's heroes against villains and things get angsty for Izuku -bakudeku

An orphanage Izuku, he's quirkless and has to work odd jobs, to be able to support them as he tries to become a hero - tododeku

A dadzuku where the league are younger and he saves them from traumatic situations and he has to raise them
-no ship

Well then that's all for me see you next time lovely's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 251 14
Izuku Midoriya is a Vampire. He is also a Hero in training and the successor of the number one hero All Might. Because Izuku lives in the dorms at UA...
45.2K 457 11
Greg Feder's twin sister Julianna meets a certain kid while her family and her stay at the Earnshaw Lake House.
2.5K 266 4
Khushi had fallen down the cliff that day when she tried to save Arnav..Arnav never found Khushi. He somehow managed to escape the goons and fainted...
24.2K 561 34
|FINISHED| Russia's best friend, America, they've been that way since basically birth. You'd think they'd know each other fairly well, right? Ehhh, t...