Honey's Biker (Devil's Angels...

By photosofrose

*COMPLETED* Description : Honey is just shy of her 21st birthday when she moves to a tiny little town deep... More

Copyright.
! Warning !
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Face Reveal and Q & A
An Update!

Something Exciting!

4.2K 61 11
By photosofrose

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in quiet awhile but I hope all of you are doing great! I hope quarantine and stuff hasn't been too hard on you and I hope you're staying healthy and happy!

So, this year was my senior year of highschool, as we all know this school year ended really weird and odd for everyone, but I finished highschool! I DID IT!

I graduated with 3 extra credits and with a bilingual stamp!

My school worked around corona and had us come into the school to walk the "stage", we could only have four guests and we all had to wear masks (save me when I took pictures). Each graduate had around 20 minutes in and out.

They asked health questions and took our temps, they gave us graduates shirts and a sign for our front yard.

But yeah, I'm just very excited that I did it, and now I'm free from school all day everyday!

Pictures below:

*Yes I censored my schools name and city name, cause I'm anxious.*

j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.9K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
508K 13.6K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
278K 9.6K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...
408K 13.1K 20
**Completed - 18+ Mature Content** Ride or Die Biker Book #1 I gasped as he pulled me out of the fight, his grip tightening around my arm as he pull...