𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 90'𝒔 π‘½π’Šπ’ƒπ’† β€’ 𝑀�...

By elizzzzzzzabeth

π‘©π’π’π’Œ 𝑰 "If you have chemistry, you only need one other thing, timing. But timings a bitch." The classic... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝐼𝐼
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑽
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
In Case You Missed It

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿

1.6K 44 14
By elizzzzzzzabeth

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑰𝑰 - 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10 ❀

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝑃𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝑂𝑛 𝑀𝑒 - 𝐷𝑒𝑓 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑑

Sheenas head rests against my chest as I get lost in thought, I hate this, being in a relationship with someone I don't even love anymore.

But seeing Skylar so happy with Logan makes me not wanna lose hope in this relationship while waiting for Sky to get out of hers, so I may as well make the best of this while I wait.

"Baby." Sheena says in a pouty tone.

"Yes love?"

"Why can't we be more like Sky and Logan?"

"What do you mean?" Jv

She lifts her phone and scrolls until she finds Logan'sl instagram, never realized she followed him but whatever, and pulls up a picture of him and Sky from a couple months ago, one where they're being all cliché and holding hands while skating.

"Like that, you never hold my hand anymore."

I sigh and hold my hand out although I didn't want to, her hand slides into mine and our fingers interlock.

"I'm actually so glad you became friends with Sky again, she's so funny."

That was actually the first nice thing Sheena's ever had to say about Sky, I was kind of surprised to hear it.

"I'm glad you're both getting along."

She nods and her hair scratches against my shoulder.

"She invited me to go with her and the girls to her house tonight, I don't think anyone but Skylar actually wants me there."

Wonder why. I shrug.

"As long as she wants you there, that's all that should matter. And besides, the girls sleepovers are way more fun than the boys ones."

She laughs a sweet laugh as she sits herself up, she faces me with a smile.

"Do you think I should go?"

I nod.

"I do, you'll have a good time, I promise. And if you don't, you can call me and I'll go get you."

"You're literally the sweetest boyfriend ever."

She hugs me tightly and rests her head against my chest again, her hair rubs against my chin making it tingle from the tickling sensation.

"I'll call you later, ok my love?"

I nod and peck her lips as she walks out the door, slumping my body against it once it closes and allow my thoughts to run a million miles an hour, that is, until my dad speaks out of nowhere.

"How is that going?" He laughs slightly knowing that I hate the situation.

"Papa, I don't wanna be in this toxic relationship anymore."

I sit beside him and feel his hand pat my back.

"You'll get through this son, you just have to be honest with yourself and with Sheena."

"How do I do that?"

"Well ask yourself this, is she really worth all the friends lost, bonds broken, hearts shattered? Once you figure out your answer, you'll know what to do."

"But papa, here's the thing, I know she's not worth all that, but it's not like if I just decide to break up with her, I can have the person who's actually worth it."

"Patience Mattia, you'll know when the time is right."

"I thought I knew last time."

"Obviously you were mistaken, Sheena non è quella e tu lo sapevi•

•Sheena non è quella e tu lo sapevi - Sheena is not the one•

but you still chose to be with her. You have nobody to blame but yourself, the sooner you accept that, the better off you are. Skylar vale l'attesa•, trust me."

•Skylar vale l'attesa - Skylar is worth the wait•

I sigh, I hope he's right, his dad knowledge is something I rely on heavily when it comes to my issues with girls.

Mans was a bit of a player in his day, or so he claims, saying he only messed around with girls in high school but gave up the 'douchey f-boy' phase once he met my mom, I never really understood what that actually meant until I met Sheena.

I honestly thought she was the person, my soulmate, my rock, my lobster (iykyk), but she was actually the factor that brought me down and pulled me towards her and away from what genuinely made me happy, my friends, my family, Skylar especially.

I don't know how, but she always suspected that me and Sky had these feelings for each other, which we did but never expressed to one another, and that's why she was constantly so rude and up my ass about Sky.

She told me she hated her, she hated how much attention she was getting from me, how she looked, walked, talked, acted, dressed, how everyone liked her and enjoyed her presence.

She explained how Sky was so gullible and small minded and to dumb to see how in love with her I was, and she swore that she'd never let go of that grudge against Skylar for as long as she lived.

Thinking back now, I probably shouldn't have convinced her that going to that sleepover was a good idea, god knows what she'll do if one wrong thing is said.

My thoughts slowly fade as my phone begins to ring, I stare at the screen and hesitate answering for a second, whatever Kai needs couldn't be that important, right?

I sigh and quickly pick the phone up.

"Yo." I say trying to act as normal as I possibly can.

"Come over, we're all at mine and we're going to Skylar's later."

I glance at my reflection in the tv screen and push my lips out a bit.

"Who's all there?" I hesitantly ask.

"The guys bro, me, Ale, Ty, just us really."

"Logan's not there?"

"Not yet, he's coming tho."

I chuckle softly, I really don't like that kid.

"He actually wanted me to invite you, cause he said Sky said Sheena's there or something, he figured maybe you'd wanna chill with us for a while and then go see your girlfriend for a bit."

There's actually no way he's that goody goody, somethings up.

"I'll be right over."

I hang the phone up and debate on whether or not to actually show up now, I've never really talked to Logan the way the others talk to him and I don't understand why he'd think of inviting me of all people when all I ever do is try to flirt with his girlfriend.

Whatever, I admire the gesture, but that won't keep me from being suspicious.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a simple fit, black joggers and a hoodie, throw that shit on real quick and head out towards Kai's.

"Dove stai andando•?" My mom asks as I pass her room.

•Dove stai andando - Where are you going?•

"Kai invited me over with the boys, I'll probably crash there so don't wait up, I'll text if I do."

She smiles.

"Be careful."

I nod and walk out the door and towards my car, god I haven't driven myself anywhere in such a long time.

Before I begin though, I go onto my Apple Music and play the playlist of songs recommended by Skylar since middle school, having my personal favorite of them all come on as soon as I click shuffle.

✰ The drive doesn't seem to take long as the songs blare through the speakers, my fingers tap against the wheel as I drive and only stop once I pull into Kai's driveway.

Here we go.

I walk up to the door and knock twice before Maiya answers, she smiles up at me.

"Hey Mattia." She says in her little high pitched voice.

"What's up kid?"

"My brothers in his room with the other boys, but he's in a mood so watch out."

"Is Logan here?"

She shakes her head.

"Not yet, why?"

"Just wondering."

She squints at me as I walk past her into the house, I wave as Kai's mom before opening the door to see the guys on their phones, they glance at me and all sit up.

"Finally you're here, what took so long?"

I shrug.

"I live pretty far away Kai."

"True."

"Can you stop being in a bad mood, damn." Alejandro says angrily while staring at his phone.

"What's that about?"

"He's finally trying it with Sim, but she's being difficult as usual." Tyler says as he types on his phone.

"Go Ale making moves on Sim for the first time since seventh grade."

Alejandro rolls his eyes and chuckled a bit as a knock at the door shifts everyone's attention towards the sound, Tyler opens the door to reveal Logan, I scoff and pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Logan!" Kai says enthusiastically as he shakes Logan's hand, they look over at me but I don't look up.

"Hey Mattia." Logan says cheerfully, I look up at him and smile weakly.

"Sup."

I watch Kai's eyes roll into the back of his head before he glares at me, I could tell he's annoyed by my rudeness.

"We ready to freaking dip?" Tyler says now laying his phone in his lap, the boys nod and soon we all make our way out the window and towards the car, I pile in the back with Alejandro and Tyler as Logan and Kai sit in the front, Ale taps my arm.

"Why so shady?" He whispers, I shrug.

"Not trying to be."

"Bullshit." Ty chimes in. "You're just mad he's here, get over it."

"I don't like him." I mumble making Ty backhand my arm.

"Stop. Can't you just try to be nice to him, for Sky?"

I sigh, I'd do anything for Sky, but being nice to Logan? Not worth it. Well, maybe.

"Fine." I huff as we stop in front of Sky's house, her bedroom lights on and shadows of the girl brush against the curtains as they move around the room.

"We knocking or going through the window?" Kai asks as he looks at Logan, he shrugs.

"Either honestly, the real question is, do we be polite or do we just barge in."

Give me a fucking break, I think as I roll my eyes.

"Barge in." I say quietly making Logan look at me.

"Huh?"

"I said barge in, she usually lets me in when I do that."

I smirk to myself as Logan looks at me confused, almost like he as studying me in a sense.

Then he spoke like something just popped into his head.

"I forgot you guys are best friends, and that means you're probably hanging out with her all the time, Duh Logan."

He shakes his head and chuckles a little before opening the car door, the guys all glare at me as I smile to myself.

"Can you just stop?" Kai asks angrily, I shrug.

"What did I do wrong?"

"You're trying to piss him off—"

"And it's pissing me off, just cut your shit for a couple hours, how hard is that?"

I shrug again and roll my eyes.

"For Skylar, please?" Tyler begs, I finally cave and agree to trying to be nice to Logan.

We all get out of the car and up to Skylar's window, Logan looks into it until Simone opens it, she smiles at us.

"Bout damn time, what took so long?" She asks impatiently as we all climb through the window.

"Logan." Tyler teases as he plops down next to Val.

"He's always late." Sky teases making the girls giggle, it's like they're all in love with Logan, why? He's not that special.

I sit beside Sheena as we all finally come into the room, she smiles at me as her phone lays in her lap.

"Love?" She says now facing me.

"Yes?" I try to speak with her as sweetly as I possible can, but it's hard when I look into her eyes and imagine she's someone else.

"Why have you been so short with me?" She whispers.

"I haven't been short with you." I defend, although I really have been short with her.

"It's not like you.."

She makes a pouty face at me forcing me to pull her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, I love you."

I feel her smile.

"I love you too bubs."

That was random, she never randomly brings things like this up, especially not in front of everyone, somethings going on that I don't know about.

"Food?" Skylar says breaking the horrifically awkward silence, everyone nods.

"Wait, what about your mom?" Kai asks.

"She's out clubbing with my aunt, we're chillin."

Skylar laces her shoes before standing herself up next to Logan and sliding her hand into his, I literally hate it here.

We drive to get some food at a drive thru, I'm not really paying attention to anything around me as I glare at Logan, I hate him.

We arrive back at Skylars house and eat our food in near silence, it was really awkward between everyone now, I don't get why.

Maybe it's because everyone can sense that I don't like Logan?

Or maybe it's because of what Sheena said earlier?

What if it's because of Sim and Ale? I doubt that.

I look around and see the real reason why, cell phones, everyone's either texting someone or looking through TikTok, typical.

Sheena taps my shoulder and glares at me, I furrow my eyebrows as she nods her head towards the door, I roll my eyes and walk out of the room with her.

"What the hell?" She says angrily.

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know, glaring at Logan? For what?"

"I wasn't."

"You were, what do you have against him?"

"Nothing."

"Then stop. Seriously."

"I'm not doing anything."

"Stop playing dumb Mattia, he's not doing anything to you."

That's what you think.

"Seriously, don't make a scene."

"Why do you think I brought you out here? I was not about to embarrass myself in front of everyone because you wanna act like a dumbfuck. Now stop."

She and I glare at each other for a moment before my face softens.

"I'm sorry Sheena, I don't know what got into me. It won't happen again."

"It better not."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.4K 77
"I don't wanna just facetime" - y/n "Soon just, not right now..." - kai
405K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}
719K 9.9K 44
"Why? Why me? You're Mattia. Any girl in our school would kill to have you. I'm nothing special. So, why me?" COMPLETE You can find the sequel to thi...
28.1K 1.6K 37
Within a few months Mattia gains a close relationship to a girl he recently met, called Jordon. It wasn't love at first sight but their friendship bl...