𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1 ~ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒊𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ❀

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 ❀

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈:
𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 - 𝐷𝑟. 𝐷𝑟𝑒

Mattia Polibio, he's your classic male protagonist. The tall, handsome Italian that every girl immediately swoons over.

Thats not the case for me, you see, he's nothing more than my best friend. Always has been, always will be. Sometimes there's times where it feels like we're more than that, at least to the nosy ass people who think assuming things they have nothing to do with is a personality trait, but we both know that we're just friends.

Our friends love to 'ship us?' I think that's what that's called. And they do it out of spite because they know we hate that shit, it's like comedy gold to them, especially when we're visibly annoyed by it.

Let's use today as an example, Mattia and I walk up to the table where the friend group sits, laughing and arguing with each other until they all see us, that makes them all go silent.

"No need to kill the vibe, we're just joining you guys." I say as I sit between Kai and Mattia.

"The vibes not dead." Alejandro says as he smirks at us, I roll my eyes.

"Shut up Alejandro, you're annoying." Simone says from across the table.

She and Alejandro have a strange relationship? Friendship? I honestly don't know what to call it at this point, but, they can never just be nice to each other and I'm the only person that knows why.

Alejandro was Simone's first kiss, and although she enjoyed it, she never wanted to make things awkward between them and has been 'mean' to him ever since. Alejandro just takes it as flirting since he's completely head over heels in love with her, although his ego refuses to let him admit that.

"You're ugly." He responds playfully as he admires the tiny smirk on her face.

"Stop fucking at the table, I'm just trying to eat." Valerie says as she shoves a fry into her mouth.

Valerie is a whole different type of human, they don't make them like her anymore. She's a baddie, let's just say that, but she doesn't give a single fuck about anything other than us, as in the friend group.

She's always the person we go to for advice and shit like that because she'll give us the answer we don't necessarily want to hear, but that we need to hear.
I love her because she gives me the tough love I need sometimes.