Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

By SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... More

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
☄️1☄️
🪐2🪐
💫3💫
⚡️4⚡️
Instagrams
💕5💕
😫7😫
🛍8🛍
😖9😖
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
😢13😢
🙄14🙄
🙃15🙂
😤16😤
😋17😋
🤗18🤗
😩19😩
😕20😕
😐21😐
😊22😊
🥰23🥰
😭24😭
😸25😸
😪26😪
🤨27🤨
😶28😶
🥺29🥺
❤️30❤️
🥳Last chapter🥳

🦋6🦋

730 7 12
By SuarezNicky

AJ's POV

I woke up next to tony in bed cuddled up to each other and remember everything that happen yesterday. They I remember that today we are going to the mall to get some stuff. I decided to get out of bed and take a shower and do my face rotation it was still kinda early I got dressed in a Billie crop top and put some sweats on then I decided to go make breakfast for Tony, Jeremy and I. I walked down stairs and I was thinking on what to make I decided to make heart shaped pancakes 🥞 for tony and since me Jeremy don't really like pancakes I made use French toast and I cut up some fruit and put them on the side and I made all of use strawberry and banana shakes. While I was doing  the eggs the boys walked in.

Jerm: What smells so good

AJ: I made breakfast 

Jerm: Your in a good mood this morning I wounded why 

AJ: oh shut up Jeremy nothing happen you idiot 

T: ok ok guys stop fighting 

Jerm: whatever he said rolling his eyes 

T: let me help u make the eggs AJ 

AJ: okay that would be great and don't forget we are going to the mall today with everyone tony 

T: okay i brought an outfit anyways 

AJ: okay 

Then tony walked to me and placed a kiss on my cheek and got the eggs and the pans. We were done cooking and I told tony to go and sit and I served every one breakfast and we made conversations.

T: so Jeremy have you been talking to someone or have and eye for someone 

Jerm: No not yet 

AJ: OMG I know someone 

Jerm: who 

AJ: her name is Addison we're friends we talked a lot 

T: oh I don't think that's a good Idea 

Jerm/AJ: WHY

T: uhh... I... just don't think it's a good idea 

Jerm: can I see a picture of her 

AJ: yay she is So pretty look

I showed him a picture she looked like this 

Jerm: She is really pretty what's her @ 

AJ: it's @Addisonrae 

T: like i said I don't really think it's a Good idea guys

AJ: and why is that tony 

T: Uhhh... never mind it's nothing 

AJ: ok whatever and I also have her number if you want it 

Jerm: yay maybe we can be friends 

AJ: okay give me your phone He gave me his phone and I put in her number 

Jerm: oh thanks sis

AJ: no prob 

T: we should get dressed to go to the mall 

Jerm: can I come with you guys 

AJ: yes I would love to take you there with us 

T: it doesn't matter 

Jerm: okay thanks sis

AJ: we should  get ready tony you can change in Jeremy's room to change 

TB's: why 

AJ: cuz he is not changing in my room 

TB's: okay 

Tony's POV:

When AJ mention Addison i was freaking out in the inside we both knew we liked each other but I feel like me and AJ are meant to be and I don't have a good feeling about this and I know we always make out at ever party because she's always there and one thing lead to another and I don't want to break AJ's heart I really like her. And I would be dead our group and the football team would kill me because everyone likes AJ because she is the nicest person in our school and she would never talk to me I just have to make sure not get drunk at a party but it's hard for me huh I hate this already.

AJ's POV:

I was so confused with Tony right know did he like her is he using me to get with her I was so in my thoughts I didn't here that Jeremy was calling me.

Jerm: AJ we have half an hour 

AJ: oh okay thxs 

I decided to finally get dressed and did some light makeup and decided to curled my hair this is how my outfit looked like.

When I was done I walked down and they were doth ready

Jeremy's outfit 

Tony's outfit

We all walked to the car drove off we meet everyone at the mall door because they were all there there was a lot of fans so we took many photos with them and did some tiktoks will we were there we ran into nick and his friend but like always I roll my eyes at him. Jeremy already knew everything that happened he even asked me for permission to have him on the team he said because he was one of the best players I said yes since I am also a cheerleader and since I do like my school I do want use to win with the best so I said yes.

N: Oh Hi AJ he said smiling at me 

I just ignored him and walked over to the rest and gave them all a really quick hug since I know tony he could get jealous really easy. They Jeremy told me he was going with them and that we will meet up at 4:00pm and I said okay and we all went our own ways me and my friends were having so much fun tony both me some food when I got hungry and I thanked him and we didn't even notice that I was almost 4:00pm so we decided to go we're we said we would meet up and go our own way there I waited for Jeremy to come because all my friends already left. 30 minutes have past and he still has not come I decided just to walk home since he was not coming for me. When I was walking home someone held a gun to my head and told me to give them my purse and did because I was really scared but thank god that I didn't have my wallet in my purse. But I went home crying and all because Jeremy was to busy and he couldn't even tell me was the worse part. I got home and put all my stuff I got away the only thing he took were my phone, AirPods, sunglasses, my Gucci bag, and my watch I was really upset because that watch was so valuable to be and now it's gone because of Jeremy. About an hour later I saw my old phone that was all broken but is still connected blowing up  with lots of calls and message everyone knew I still had that phone and 2 hours later Jeremy came home and he came to my boor and kept on knocking and I didn't answer me he told me sorry and I told him to leave me alone for sure you could tell I was crying and he asked " what happened AJ why are you crying" and I just told to leave me alone and about 5 minutes later he finally listened and then I still had a few more things to put away but here's what I got.

And when I was done I cried myself to sleep because was still very upset and now I have to go back to the mall tomorrow to get my new phone and other things and I decided I will get all my friends new I phones and AirPod I know they could  afford it but I just wanted to be nice.

Make sure to follow @ValxriaSuarez @Valxriasuarez2and @Khone @Sunnyside on Instagram plz

And I know this was so long sorry 😐 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 11 39
After moving to La Aria and her Best friend Ashley are keen to open up their own dance studio. but there are a couple of bumps in the road. one of th...
8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
17.4K 497 72
A lot of shit happens in this story and I don't want to ruin it so read the book to find out!!
230K 2.3K 38
just read it :)