Gabrielle Carrington

Por TJLew182

Youngest heir to the Carrington dynasty, Gabrielle Carrington is back this time for good. Más

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fiveteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five

Four

2.8K 50 10
Por TJLew182

The new quad bike arrived and I changed into my biking clothes and grabbed my helmet.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked walking out of his room.

"Quad biking. See ya later." I said before walking downstairs and out the front door. I got on the quad and drove it to a dirt racing track. I raced around for a bit before going home. I walked into the dining room.

"Woah. Take a shower. You look like you've been rolling around in mud." Fallon said.

"I went out on the quad." I said putting my food on my plate. I ate and then showered and changed.

I walked downstairs and everyone was busy. I knew Fallon was at her new offices so I drove over there. I walked in.

"What are you doing her Gabbie?" Fallon asked.

"Can't I come see my big sister and friend?" I asked. Fallon raised her eyebrow at me.

"No. What's up?" Fallon asked.

"Fine, I'm bored and everyone's busy. I won't annoy you I promise." I said. Fallon rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Fallon said. I sat on my phone watching the football game.

"Hey little Carrington. What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"I was bored so I came here and now I'm watching the football game. Wanna watch it with me?" I asked.

"Gabbie, stop distracting my business partner with football." Fallon said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Haven't you got anyone else to annoy?" Fallon asked.

"Josh invited me over to his place. His mother and twin siblings are out of town. So it'd be the two of us alone." I said.

"Absolutely not." Fallon said.

"Who's Josh?" Jeff asked.

"Can I talk to your business partner or no?" I asked Fallon.

"Don't start playing smart with me Gabrielle." Fallon said.

"Josh is a boy in my college classes. He is a friend." I said.

"Is he scared of Fallon?" Jeff asked.

"He hides it but he's more scared of Fallon that he is Steven." I said.

"What's going on between Josh and you anyways?" Fallon asked.

"Nothing." I said. Fallon looked at me.

"Don't buy it. Don't forget your can't lie to me." Fallon said.

"He told me he likes me and I told him I liked him too." I said.

"He might be the only boy you've shown an interest in that I like." Fallon said.

"That's because he has no clue about Blake Carrington. And he went off on Coby in front of everyone." I said.

"You just have worse taste in boys than Steven does." Fallon said.

"I've never screwed my step cousin. Plus Steven goes for men. The people I date are younger than you." I said.

"Yeah." Fallon said.

"Gabbie also doesn't ride the driver." Jeff said.

"Jeff. Seriously." Fallon said. Josh called me.

Call between Josh and Gabbie:

J: Hey. Do you wanna hang out?

G: Just let me ask Fallon.

"Fallon can I hang out with Josh?" I asked.

"Where?" Fallon asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Sure." Fallon said.

G: I can hangout where do you wanna go?

J: Maybe I could take you on a date?

G: Sure. I'll need to get changed though.

J: I'll pick you up at 5.

G: Great see you then.

J: Bye Gabbie

Call Ended

"I'll see you later." I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" Fallon asked.

"To get ready for my date with Josh." I said.

"Okay. I'll talk to you when you come home." Fallon said kissing the top of my head.

"Use protection." Jeff said.

"Gabbie if you come home pregnant before you turn 25 I will kill you after I kill the person that got you pregnant." Fallon said.

"Understood. I don't plan on getting pregnant anytime soon." I said.

"Good." Fallon said before I walked out. I drove back to the manor.

"Hey Gabbie." Sam said.

"Hey Sam. I need your fashion advice." I said.

"Come on let's go to your room." Sam said. We walked to my room.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"My first date with Josh." I said.

"Okay. I got you." Sam said. He walked to my closet and pulled out a couple of outfits.

"That one." I said. I got changed in the bathroom and I curled my hair and then did my makeup.

"Woah." Sam said.

"Thanks for helping me." I said. Sam hugged me.

"Go get your boy." Sam said. I walked downstairs as Fallon came in.

"Woah. You actually look like we could be related." Fallon teased.

"Sam helped. It's amazing what's in the other side of my closet." I said.

"I don't like the shirt go change." Steven said.

"What is wrong with my shirt?" I asked.

"Nothing it's fine." Fallon said fixing my hair.

"I can almost see things that I should not see." Steven said.

"Almost. So you can't see them. I think Gabbie looks great." Sam said.

"I hate to agree with Sam but I do." Fallon said.

"You're supposed to side with me. We're dealing with our little sister going on a date with a boy." Steven said.

"Relax Steven, Josh isn't going to hurt our sister. He's the best choice both of you too have made related to boys. No offence Sam." Fallon said. The door knocked.

"Anyone else and I would take offence." Sam said.

"I'm going on my date now bye." I said attempting to walk out the door.

"We're meeting Josh." Steven said. I opened the door. This is Josh's outfit:

"Hey, you look gorgeous and these are for you." Josh said handing me a bouquet of white and red roses.

"Aww thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." I said. Anders took the flowers and put them in a vase.

"Josh you've met Fallon and Sam and this is my older brother Steven." I said.

"Take care of my little sister." Steven said.

"I'm your little sister. Gabbie is our baby sister." Fallon said.

"I'll take care of Gabbie." Josh said.

"I'm gonna go ahead and cancel your curfew just because Dad's our of town." Fallon said.

"Bye." Josh and I said. Josh led me to his car and opened the door.

"So how do you feel about rooftop picnics? Because I tried to find anything about you on the internet and your pretty much secret." Josh said.

"Oh I know. I hide from the Carrington scandal cloud. Rooftop picnics sound great." I said.

"So what's it like practically being the unknown Carrington?" Josh asked.

"To be honest I used to love it but then I felt like I hadn't made a name for myself. Then I realised just how protected from the Carrington scandal I was by my siblings." I said.

"You never talk much about your mother. How come?" Josh asked.

"Jeez you ask a lot of questions. Where's your hidden wire then?" I asked teasingly.

"I'll stop." Josh smiled.

"I'm joking. It's nice none of the other two boys I dated or the girl I dated ever took the time to get to know me so much." I said.

"I really like you and when I really like someone I invest everything into the relationship even if it's not official." Josh said.

"I don't talk about my mother is because I don't remember her. She left when I was 6. The only female role model I had was Fallon. How old were you when your dad left?" I asked.

"My dad left before I was born then he and my mother had a one night stand which ended up in Taylor and Jade. He never calls or texts or even writes." Josh said.

"He missed what a great guy you turned out to be." I said.

"Same with you and your mom. How do you cope?" Josh asked.

"I used have a punching bag and I'd imagine what her face looks like. Then Fallon and I started making jokes about it. Fallon will never admit it but she was hurt most by our mother leaving. So we get through it by jokes." I said.

"That's one way to get ride of the emotions. I mean laughing is better than crying." Josh said.

"I don't think Fallon can cry. Like in 19 years I've never seen a tear drop from her eye. Unless she's drunk." I laughed. Josh laughed too.

"I did hear a rumour that businesswomen never cry and I think it's true. My mom doesn't cry." Josh said.

"My dad's new wife cries maybe she's not a real business woman." I said.

"Doesn't that make her your stepmom?" Josh asked.

"I will never call that woman my step mother. I think I would rather stick cocktail sticks in my eyes." I said. Josh laughed.

"We're here." Josh said pulling up into a car park. He rushed out of the car to my side to open the doors.

"I can open my own doors you know." I said as he held his hand out for me.

"I know but I want to treat you like a gentleman." Josh said. He took my hand and led me up to the roof top over looking the city.

We walked to the corner of the roof where he had a blanket and food and fairy lights.

"While I was setting this date up I asked my sisters what makes a girl smile and they said flowers, food and fairy lights. I don't know whether it's the same for rich teenage girls." Josh said.

"I may be rich but I will eat anything. You could literally give me a greasy pizza and I will love it. Plus I'm not the rich one. My dad is rich, my brother and sister are rich and they all have rich friends but me. I'm more simple than my family." I said.

"Noted." Josh said as we sat down.

"This is great. Thank you." I said pecking his cheek.

"Gabbie I really like you. I wanted your siblings and dad's blessing to date you but your dad was out of town. So Gabrielle Hailey Carrington will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Josh said getting down on one knee with a ring.

"Yes. Joshua Harry Hayes I will be your girlfriend." I said. He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me.

"This is a promise ring that I'll look after you and protect you and make you laugh when you're close to tears." Josh said.

"How about you promise to kiss me first?" I asked. He leaned forward and put his hand on my cheek.
We ate and laughed.

"I know Fallon got rid of your curfew but it's getting pretty late and I know how you get when your tired." Josh said picking me up and putting his hands under my legs while my arms wrapped around his neck. My legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to his car.

"Are you cold?" Josh asked.

"I'm okay." I said. We drove home and I got out.

"Goodnight my beautiful girlfriend." Josh said kissing me.

"Goodnight Josh my handsome boyfriend." I said before walking towards the door. Fallon pulled up with Culhane.

"Been for a late night ride?" I asked. Fallon glared at me.

"Funny Gabbie. Real funny." Fallon said pushing me inside.

"I'll leave you kiss goodnight." I smirked. I walked inside and headed upstairs to my bedroom. I got changed and wiped my makeup off and pulled my hair into a bun.

"Hey, we wanna see that ring." Fallon said.

"What he proposed? And you knew? I'm gonna kill him." Steven yelled. I laughed.

"It's a promise ring. He asked me out." I said taking the ring off. I handed the ring to Fallon.

"Damn Gab, if he gave you that ring asking you out imagine the ring he'd propose to you in." Sam said.

"This is ring is nicer than the one Dad proposed to Cristal with." Fallon said.

"If you don't get married to him I will." Steven said.

"The perks of having a brother that likes guys. Also which one of you two told Josh my middle name?" I asked.

"We both did." Steven said.

"So how was your guys nights?" I asked.

"My friend was arrested for breaking in." Sam said.

"I went clubbing and called Culhane my boyfriend and then introduced him as a friend." Fallon said.

"And we all saw a sex tape of Cristal and Matthew." Steven said.

"Wait dead guy Matthew? The one Cristal was screwing with the crazy wife?" I asked.

"Wow you sound like someone I know." Sam said.

"I know it's Fallon." I said.

"How do you do that?" Sam asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Go from sounding normal to talking like Fallon." Sam asked.

"There is no normal when you're a Carrington." I said.

"You are the closest to being normal though. You went to a normal high school. You're doing college by yourself. You actually went on a date." Fallon said.

"I know I could of turned out like you. A fucking psycho but you're good at business." I said.

"Language." They all said.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm going to sleep." I said. Steven and Fallon kissed my head and they all left.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

992 22 20
They're back!!! Miami, Xaniya, Zendaya and the crew are back. Now the girls are becoming more successful and someone from the past may come back to h...
210K 4.1K 20
badass ivy returns to westside highschool from being suspended and while she left a new kid came
123K 1.4K 48
Hi my name is Y/N Richards yep Ik I'm joshe's little sister and this is my love story
570K 18.5K 47
CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE I DON'T NEED ANOTHER GUY TO FIGHT MY BATTLES, TO OVERSHADOW ME │ "I'm crazy for you" "You're just crazy" ...