A Hybrid's Tale (ninjago x re...

anon13mus tarafından

Originally from Quotev... A girl who possesses many elements is taken in by a strange man offering a life of... Daha Fazla

Welcome
Masters of Spinjitzu (Part One)
Masters of Spinjitzu : Your New Family (Part two)
The Golden Weapons
The Golden Weapons ( Part two )
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
A/N
Can of Worms
Snake King
Tick Tock
Powerful Secrets
Once Bitten Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
Green Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
The Last Hope
The Return of the Overlord
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist

The Rise of the Spinjitzu Master

891 22 1
anon13mus tarafından

( A/n : Okay y'all, so this is how it's gonna go. This chapter is gonna start off in Y/ns pov when the Final Battle is over. Sorry if it's short, I just really want to get into the next season already! Can you believe it? We're already on the third season! Ah! I can't believe it! Okay, we'll back to the story! )

(Y/n's pov)

After blacking out, I awoke in an unfamiliar place. I felt the sharp and crooked rocks under my back, and groaned at my aching body. I heard muffled voices, and slowly sat up, rubbing my back.

"Ugh.....what happened...?" I groan in fatigue.

That's when I unexpectedly get tackled by an unknown force. In that moment, I suddenly get a quick flashback to everything that had occurred.

The Overlord.

Lloyd.

The Final Battle.

I quickly shoved the person off of me, and pinned them on their back, raising my fist. "Woah woah woah ! Y/n! It's me!"

My vision focused, and saw Lloyd under me.

My expression lightens up, and I smile. "Lloyd! You're okay!" I say while pinning him down with a hug. I giggled as I squeezed him half to death.

"Lloyd! You won! You defeated the Overlord! You saved us." I say with a smile, my hair hanging next to my face as I looked down to Lloyd.

His expression turns embarrassed, as I realize everyone was looking at us. I clear my throat, and stand up, helping Lloyd.

The guys come running up to us, and my smile gets bigger with every hug I give. After reuniting with everyone, Zane appeared in my views.

He stands there with a smile, and takes no time to rest.

His hug comes with so much force I'm practically thrown off my feet.

I gasp at his sudden force. "Whoa Zane! You silly Nindroid, are you tryna kill me?" I laugh.

He nuzzles his head into my gi, and doesn't respond. "Zane.....?"

He pulls away, his hands still around my shoulders. "I thought we lost you.....I thought I lost you..."

I smile, he always said the things that made me smile the most. "Hey....you didn't...I'm still here. And that's thanks to you big lunatics. I still can't believe you guys made it this far without me. I underestimated you."

He chuckled, connecting our foreheads.

"Perhaps..."

<><><>

( A/n : Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just so excited for the next season! New conflict, new drama >:) , and new possible luv interests! Hope you enjoyed this short little chapter, and I'll see ya on the flip side! )

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.4K 129 43
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
3.9K 81 14
Y/n is a small town girl from Jamanakai Village. When she moves to Ninjago City after a family tragedy, she struggles to adjust. But when she befrie...
1.4K 56 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...
1.2K 24 6
Jay keeps having intrusive thoughts and feelings about a teammate that he just can't seem to shake. After years of suppressing all of these thoughts...