Love Above All- IzuOcha Fanfi...

بواسطة Atom226

Izuku Midoriya, who has recently received a scholarship to U.A. High, begins his high school experience as he... المزيد

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome to U.A. High
Chapter 2: The Football Game.
Chapter 3: The First Day.
Chapter 4: The Tutories.
Chapter 5: Coming to Terms.
Chapter 6: The Outcome.
Chapter 7: The Dorm Party
Chapter 8: The Black Eye
Chapter 9: Unexpected Problems
Chapter 10: The Breakup.
Chapter 11: Midnight Snacks
Chapter 12: P.E. Class
Cahpter 13: The Date pt.1
Chapter 14: The Date pt.2
Chapter 15: Guy's Night.
Chapter 16: The New Kids.
Chapter 17: Honest Conversation.
Chapter 18: The Preparations.
Chapter 19: The Winters Ball.
Chapter 20: Best Night Ever.
Chapter 21: The Project.
Chapter 22: Dinner Plans.
Chapter 23: Truth About the Past.
Chapter 24: Future Couples.
Chapter 25: Sunday Afternoon.
Chapter 26: The Study Session.
Chapter 27: Stressed Out.
Chapter 28: Needing Some Time.
Chapter 29: Too Late?
Chapter 30: Long Distance Chat.
Chapter 32: Rivals.
Chapter 33: The Gameplan.
Chapter 34: Shiketsu VS. U.A.
Small Announcement!
Chapter 35: A Long Drive.
Chapter 36: Dinner at the Urarakas
Chapter 37: The Interrogation.
Chapter 38: Getting Everything Set.
Chapter 39: Christmas Party Pt.1
Chapter 40: Christmas Party Pt.2
Chapter 41: Date Night.
Chapter 42: Welcome Back!
Chapter 43: Strange Letter.
Chapter 44: The Confession.
Chapter 45: Another Transfer?
Chapter 46: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 47: Nighttime Walk.
Chapter 48: The Talk.
Chapter 49: Things Get Complicated.
Chapter 50: The Week Before Homecoming.
Chapter 51: Certain Set of Events.
Chapter 52: Acknowledging One's Mistakes.
Chapter 53: The Day Before Homecoming.
Chapter 54: Homecoming Dance Pt.1
Chapter 55: Homecoming Dance Pt.2
Chapter 56: Homecoming Dance Pt.3
Chapter 57: Start of the Second Year!
Small Talk with the Author

Chapter 31: Decathlon Start!

1.7K 57 26
بواسطة Atom226

The long wait had finally ended. The days of the past week went by quickly. Between all the studying and meetings, the day of the decathlon was one day away. The decathlon team was in their last meeting in the library as they were going over some questions for a final time.

"Alright Monoma. In what year did 'The Great Kanto Earthquake' occur?" Asked Aizawa as he looked down at some papers.

"If Im not mistaken..." Monoma said trailing off. "The year was 1923!" He said as he pointed at Mr. Aizawa.

"Final answer?" Aizawa asked looking at him.

"Im positive!" He replied.

"That... is correct." Aizawa said with a chuckle.

The group pumped their fists as they had finally finished the meeting and had not failed a single question. The energy in the room was really positive.

"Guys! If we keep this up, we'll win tomorrow for sure!" Kendo said as she grew excited.

"Exactly! We gotta stay positive! We're gonna nail this!" Hatsume answered as she was clearly very happy.

"Okay guys... good work for today." Aizawa said with a smile. "Now, go back to your dorms and rest. No studying please. Keep your minds at ease please... I'll see you guys tomorrow morning." Aizawa said as he grabbed his stuff and walked off.

The group talked for a little while before they started to make their way back to the dorms. As they were walking, Izuku got a call from a very special someone.

"Hey you! How are you?" Izuku asked smiling.

"Hey Deku... I-Im good..." she said as she sounded a little down.

"Hey... what's up? Are you feeling okay?" Izuku asked as he could clearly hear something was off in her voice.

"W-Well..." she said as she sighed. "Our flight got delayed..."

"Oh crap... well how long do you have to wait for another one?" Izuku asked.

"That's the thing... there isn't another one today..." Uraraka said.

"Oh... so that means..." Izuku trailed off.

"That means... There's a chance that I may not make it to the decathlon..." She said as her voice broke a little.

"She won't make it? I really wanted to see her, I wanted her to be there in the crowd... but I guess something always goes wrong for us huh?" Izuku thought as he kept walking and staring at the ground.

"Hey... it's okay... as long as you make back home, Im happy... I just want to hold you in my arms..." Izuku said with a gentle voice.

"B-But... the decathlon is important to you..." she replied.

"Yeah... but you mean way more to me..." he said as he chuckled. "I don't want you worrying about anything, okay?"

"O-Okay... I love you Deku..." she said with a tender voice.

"I love you more Ocha..." Izuku replied.

"I have to go now, we have to arrange a couple of stuff for tomorrow... so I'll text you when Im onboard." Uraraka said as she started to sound happy again.

"Okay... talk to you later hun..." he said as the call came to an end.

He stopped walking as he was a couple of feet away from the dorms. He sighed as a gloomy expression appeared on his face.

"Guess that's how it goes for us..." Izuku said as he began to walk again.

He made it to the building and up to his dorm. He was alone in the room so he took this time to take a shower and lay back for a while. He was trying his hardest to focus for the next day, but knowing Uraraka wouldn't be there made it hard for him. Eventually he wrapped himself in his blanket as he was starting to fall asleep.

"Everything is going to be okay... she's gonna make it..." were Izukus last thoughts before he drifted off into slumber.

As he had just fallen into a deep sleep, the alarm clock went off. The sound made him jump up in bed and look around the room in a confused manner.

"It's morning already? I feel like I barely slept..." he said to himself as he stretched a little.

"Oh Midoriya! You're up!" Iida said as he walked out of the bathroom. He was in a casual outfit instead of being in his uniform.

"Uhh, Iida... why are you wearing that?" Izuku asked as he saw him.

"Oh... well, it was supposed to be a surprise... but, we asked the school if both classes could go as support and they allowed it! So Class1-A and 1-B will be cheering you on in the crowd." Iida said as he had a huge smile on his face.

"Really? T-that... that's awesome Iida..." Izuku said with a smile.

"Well, hurry up and get ready! Im going to head downstairs to make sure everyone is ready." Iida said as he started to leave the room.

Izuku smiled. Even though Uraraka wasn't going to be there, it was nice to know that he would see some familiar and friendly faces in the crowd. Also, his mom would be there, so he now had more support than he could imagine. He got up from bed and started to get ready for the decathlon. He put on a pair of navy blue pants and a grey polo shirt with the school logo on it. He grabbed his things and started to make his way downstairs. When he checked his phone, he noticed there was a text from Uraraka that he had recieved a couple of hours ago.

Ocha: Im getting on the plane now! I'll see you soon! Luv u XOXO

"Man you gotta love this girl... well atleast she's on her way. Hope she makes it in time..." Izuku thought as the elevator doors opened and he stepped out.

Once he made it to the common area he saw everyone from both classes swarming around.

"Hey! There he is!" Kaminari shouted as Izuku walked in.

"Midoriya! How you feeling my man?" Sato shouted as he stood on the table.

"Well Im kinda nervous... but I gue-" Izuku ouldn't finish as Iida ran toward the table Sato was on.

"SATO GET DOWN FROM THERE THIS INSTANT!" Iida shouted at him from across the room.

The class laughed in unision as the members of the decathlon team met in the middle of the group.

"You guys ready for this?" Midoriya asked.

"I was born ready!" Kendo said.

"Let's go out there and win this!" Yaoyorozu said earning a cheer from the class.

"Speech, speech, speech, speech!" Shouted the crowd as they all wanted to hear something from one of the members.

"M-Monoma... you wanna do the honors?" Hatsume asked.

"Me? It should be Midoriya!" He said pointing at Izuku.

"Me? Why me?" He asked nervously.

"Because you're the smartest here... if it wasn't for you, some of us wouldn't understand some topics..." Yaoyorozu said with a smile.

"COME ON MIDORIYA! GIVE US A SPEECH!" Shouted Mina who was clearly way too excited.

Izuku slowly got up on the table and looked at the group of students that stood infront of him. He was terrifed at first, but then he started to feel more confident.

"Well, what can I say?" He said chuckling. "These past weeks have been full of dedication and hard work... days that literally drained us. But, it all comes down to today. We have our eyes on the prize... and we arn't leaving that building without that damn trophy! Now who's with me?" He said as he pumped his fist up in the air.

As he did the whole class cheered. Everyone grew excited. Izuku never expected the class to be so invested into a decathlon, but he wasn't about to kill the mood with that. As soon as he finished, everyone started to make their way to the parking lot where there were two buses waiting for them. They divided the groups and started to seat them. After fifteen minutes, their drive to the decathlon began.

"So how are you all feeling?" Iida asked the group that was sitting at the front of the bus.

"Well, nervous... but confident." Said Yaoyorozu.

"Exactly... we can't let our spirits be downed." Kendo replied.

As the group started to chat a little, Aizawa stood up and raised a hand so that everyone would look at him.

"Okay... today is a very important day. This is the first time we make it to the nationals. So everyone on this bus has to be as equally determined as those who will take the stage today. I just got word that the school that won last year is going to be participating too. So we need all the support we can get." Aizawa said in a serious tone.

"Last years champs? What school was it?" Tsuyu asked.

"It's Shiketzu High... they're possibly out strongest opponent today. So team, we need your A game." Aizawa said looking at the group at the front of the bus.

"We got this Aizawa." Izuku answered as he nodded.

The bus continued it's path until it finally arruved at the arena. It was a huge stadium and there were alot of other buses on the exterior. Every member of the class got close to a window to see what was going on.

"Holy crap! There's gotta be more than 6 different schools." Kaminari said with his head in the glass.

"Well Denki... it is Nationals..." said Jiro who chuckled while looking at him.

"True that... but Im with Kaminari. I never expected this amount of people here." Sero said as he looked around.

Izuku felt a but overwhelmed. It wasn't his first time in a decathlon, but this one meant more to him than the others.

"Why am I so nervous? I've done this before... is it because of my team? I din't want to fail them... this is isn't about me anymore. It's about U.A., it's about my family, it's about.... Ochaco..." Izuku thought as he looked straight ahead with a determined look on his face.

He looked at the rest of his team members and smiled at them.

"We are gonna beat this... we'll show them why we're the best." He said with a nod.

"Midoriya..." Yaoyorozu said as she looked at him in awe. "You're right... we're gonna beat these guys without breaking a sweat." She said as she pumped her fist.

The bus finally came to a stop near the main entrance of the arena. Everyone started to get down from the bus and walked toward the entrance. Once they made it inside, their eyes widened. There was alot going on inside. There were huge banners all over the place and small kiosks with food and other stuff everywhere. As they all started to walk, Izuku pulled out his phone another time. His expression suddenly changed.

"Still nothing huh?" Said Todoroki as he noticed Izukus sudden change.

"Oh... yeah... I guess she's still in her flight..." he said with a sigh.

"Cheer up Midoriya. I know she'll make it, on the meantime, we'll be here for you." Todoroki said with a small smile.

"Thanks man... I knew I could count on you." He said as he fist bumped Todoroki.

The group kept walking until the finally made into the main hall. There was a huge stage at the end alot of seats in the entire place. They all started to walk down to the area where the usher had shown them. As they made their way down, a voice suddenly was heard.

"Well if it isn't our dear Camie..." a male voice said.

"Oh... N-N-Nagamasa... g-good to see you..." Camie replied nervously.

As Camie answered,a rather large group of people joined Nagamasa. In less than a minute, there were almost 30 people infront of the group.  Bakugo, who was near Camie,noticed something was a bit off.

"Who are these bastards Camie?" He asked with a annoyed tone.

"T-They're from... Shiketzu High..."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.5K 59 11
It's almost Valentine's Day and Izuku Midoriya/Deku is starting to realize that he has a crush on Ochako Uraraka, but he doesn't know if she feels th...
88.5K 2.5K 17
When their friends decide to befriend the lonely girl in Class 1-A, Todoroki and Midoriya find their emotions fluctuating and have a hard time unders...
15.5K 496 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
1.6K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...