Just Friends 2 // Yang Jeongi...

By bobabbygorls

[completed] Just Friends? Book 2 Yang Jeongin x Reader. After being able to confess, their relationship star... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue

Disclaimer

4.4K 60 12
By bobabbygorls

Hello Hello Hello~ 

I have finally finished writing book 2 of Just Friends? I haven't read back on any of these parts, so there may be a few grammar errors and a few confusions. If you haven't read the first book, please do. There are some references from book 1 in this one that you may not understand without reading the first book.

In this book, there is a very very long prologue of what happens on the day of the date [spoiler ik sorry] and a short epilogue to lead to what happens in book 3 [which I am planning to write but I might give up so don't have high hopes]. 

Thank you to everyone who supported the first book and convinced me to make a follow up story. Thank you to quarantine to making me so bored and have so much free time I couldn't use an excuse to get away from this. Thank you to new and old readers and I hope you enjoy.

TO ADD: there are some parts with text messages and I don't know if I properly converted them since I did copy and paste from a document I wrote on.

ALSO: STREAM GOD'S MENU THAT COMES OUT TODAY (June 17, 2020) AT 6PM KST!!!!! 

IMPORTANT-ISH: I made this ot8 instead of ot9 like the first book because I don't know if I should associate w00j!n with skz, so just imagine he went abroad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 57 10
Hyunjin reached his college dorm, and noticed his roommate..Jeongin. What will happen next?
251K 6.7K 34
[completed] A love that developes through time starting as friends. Yang Jeongin x Reader - "He's just my friend" - "We're strangers from the start" -
707 34 11
"You're the only one I can see Seungcheol." "And you're the only one I love Jeonghan." *jeongcheol* *Short story* *Soulmate au? * * Prosopagnosia...
267K 10.6K 40
jeon-wonwoo: hey :) kim-areum: who are you? jeon-wonwoo: you don't remember me? + °a jeon wonwoo fanfiction. copyright © GAZINGGUK 2015-2016 + [start...