Part 2

Today was different. It was a week after Jeongin's birthday and a few days before yours. All of your friends and his friends decided to throw a birthday party for the two of you. It was quite small of a party since it was hosted at the cafe you worked at. Luckily, Mina was close with the owner and manager, so she managed to pull a few strings and get the cafe to close early. Instead of going to school, you, Jeongin, Lua, Changbin, Jisung, Felix, Yuqi, and Dahyun all skipped class to go hang out. Once school ended, everyone gathered at the cafe while you and Jeongin went on a post-valentines day date for an hour. You and Jeongin went to a comic book store, but soon realized you both didn't want to read so you then went to a nearby arcade and played there for a while.

Y/N: Did you get anything yesterday?

Jeongin: Yeah, but Jisungie stole them.

Y/N: I gave him one why did-

Jeongin: You gave him one?

Y/N: I gave you a box, I gave him one piece.

Jeongin: YoU gAvE HiM oNE?!

Y/N: He wouldn't stop asking.

Jeongin: But YoU gAvE HiM oNE?!

Y/N: I'm sorry.

Jeongin: I do not know this person.

Y/N: It's just one piece of choco-

Jeongin: So if I gave Mina a piece next month you wouldn't mind it?

Y/N: No.

Jeongin: Fine.

He left you alone and ignored you, moving to play a different game. You slightly smiled knowing he gets a bit jealous and gets 100 times cuter when he's sulky. It didn't take you long to feel guilty, so you quickly won a game and exchanged the tickets for a prize. Once you exchanged for the prize, you quickly zoomed to Jeongin and hugged him from behind and placed a heart sticker on his cheek. He sulkily turned around and saw you. You hugged him tighter before you let go and he stared at you.

Y/N: Nevermind then.

Jeongin: What?

Y/N: I'm sorry. Here.

Jeongin: What's this for?

Y/N: An apology gift. I'm sorry for giving Jisung a piece of chocolate yesterday and I promise I will never give someone else chocolate ever again.

Jeongin: Promise?

Y/N: Promise.

You both played in the arcade and exchanged tickets for prizes, then left to the cafe. Your friends all decorated the cafe and waited for you both to arrive. Everyone celebrated and hung out until the official closing time of the cafe. Before you went inside your dorm, you handed Jeongin his late birthday gift. He opened it; inside the bag was a matching keyring like the one he bought you on the first date, a ring (not meant for marriage), and a black jacket. He thanked you and you both went inside.

*time skip*

You woke up 5 minutes before your alarm. You turned the alarm off and played with your phone for a few minutes before getting ready for school. Today was your birthday, so you decided to dress a bit more decently. You wore a white crop top and a black high waisted skirt accessorized with a black belt, the necklace Yuqi bought you, and the bracelet Hyunjin bought you. You loosely curled your hair and applied a small amount of lip tint and eyeliner. You already put on the eyeliner, so you decided to wear your glasses today. There was plenty of time left before school began, so you walked to the cafe for breakfast.

Mina: Welcome birthday gal.

Y/N: Hello girl who's always at work. Do you even go to class?

Mina: The world may never know. What can I get you?