Yellow • P.JM ✔

By aliveforjiminjibooty

[박지민] ❝All of this was destined.❞ Started: 26.06.2020 Ended: 29.07.2022 More

yellow • jimin au
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열히니
열둘
열셋
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
스물
스물하나

열넷

222 17 4
By aliveforjiminjibooty

The morning sunlight shines on you face through the window of your room and you yawn, the chirps of different birds filling up your ears lightly.

You open your eyes and sit up, your drowsiness slowly seeps away at the sight of the bright blue sky that you can see from your open window and you get up from the comfort of your warm bed.

A giddy feeling immediately settles inside you and you smile brightly. The incidents of last night roams freely in your mind and your smile gets bigger than before.

Washing up, you hum the tunes of a song that you're really attached to and go downstairs to greet your brother 'good morning' as you're pretty much sure that your yesterday's behavior made your brother worry for you even though he'll never accept it.

•••

"Morning Yoongs ~" You give your brother a big bear hug after pecking his cheeks and help him serve breakfast.

Yoongi stares at your happy self for a while and a smile makes its way up to his own lips.

"Slept well last night hm?" He asks and you give him your best smile, nodding like a happy little puppy.

"Yes! I slept the best last night!" You chirp and take the plates full of food to the table, humming happily as you do so.

Your brother looks at you with a soft smile and turns around to continue his work, feeling content that his little sister is happy.

•••

You drop your bag on the tiled floor of your living room and plop down on the big couch, tired from all the classes you attended the whole day.

"I'm home..." You speak soullessly to let your brother know about your existence and close your eyes to rest for a while.

Soon you hear Yoongi telling you to wash up and join him for dinner and you get up to do what he said.

"Ah I'm so hungry that I can eat a whole elephant." You drag your body to go to your room along with your bag and hear your brother chuckling at your choice of words.

You arrange the stuffs from your bag before going to shower and put the yellow umbrella back inside your bedside table's drawer lovingly. A soft smile decorates your face and you decide to meet him after dinner, already feeling giddy just by the thought of him.

•••

You run to your room as soon as you finish helping Yoongi wash the dishes after dinner and jump on your fluffy bed after turning the lights on.

You go to the left side of your bed where the table with the yellow umbrella inside is and squeal with excitement.

Your fingers unconsciously trace your lips and you slap your cheeks lightly after realizing what you're thinking about just now.

You feel butterflies inside your tummy and open the drawer to take out the cute, small umbrella.

But, all your smile and happiness disappear as soon as you look inside the drawer.

Empty.

Your heartbeat raises and an uneasy feeling settles inside you.

Confusion strikes your head as you get up and go to find your umbrella inside your bag but discover that the umbrella is not in there too.

You look everywhere in your room to find the umbrella but fail miserably. The uneasiness inside you builds more and more and you feel the need to drink water.

After taking a gulp of water from the glass that was resting on your table, you look around frantically.

Beads of sweat start forming on your forehead and neck as you try to think of every possible place where your umbrella can be.

You clearly remember placing the umbrella inside your drawer before dinner but still you try to think about places where you might have kept the umbrella.

Maybe in the umbrella stand right? I was t-too tired..yeah.

You run downstairs without any further ado and start rummaging through the umbrellas inside the umbrella stand, but you find no trace of the umbrella that literally holds your every day's sanity.

Your throat becomes dry and you run to your brother's room. You hesitate for a while and wonder if he's already asleep but soon you decide to knock on his door.

I need to find the umbrella first.

"Yoongi? You still awake?" You try your level best to sound as normal as possible and knock on the closed door of his room.

"Y/n?" His faint voice reaches your ears and you nod. Realizing that he can't see you, you speak up.

"Yeah it me.. Did you see my uh umbrella?" You ask and the door opens revealing your brother. His hair is messy indicating that he was at least lying on his bed if not sleeping and this makes you feel a little bit bad.

"Eh what umbrella? The black one? It's in the stand." He tries to remember correctly while scratching his tummy and you vigorously shake your head.

"No no. Not the black umbrella. I'm talking about the yellow one." He gives you a weird glance as you become impatient, wanting a reply from him as soon as possible.

"The heck are ya talking 'bout? Yellow umbrella?"

You nod your head.

"But you don't have any yellow umbrella Y/n." Your breathing stops for a moment and Yoongi rubs his eyes.

"Seriously did you see a yellow umbrella in your dream or someth-"

"NO!" He flinches at your sudden outburst and you realize what you just did.

"I-I'm sorry." You lower your head.

"It's just, I can't find the umbrella and I don't know where to look for it." You ramble and look up as your brother holds your shoulder.

"Y/n-ah?"

"Y-yea?"

"You never had any umbrella that's yellow. Maybe you had a dream. Cuz you dislike the color yellow so why'd you have an umbrella of that color?" He looks at you with worry evident on his face and you just open and close your mouth like a fish out of water, not understanding how to respond.

A dream..? How can it be a dream? Yellow.. I dislike it?

"A..ah! Yeah! Y-you're right hehe I never had any yellow umbrella." You laugh nervously and try to blink back the tears that are starting to form on your tired eyes.

C'mon Y/n bring out your Oscar-winning inner actor!

"Are you okay Y/n?" You can literally hear the worry in your brother's voice and it makes your heart wrench.

"Aiya yeah I'm absolutely okay!" The pain in your chest from yesterday returns. "Now that I think about it, you're right maybe I had a dream." You speak smoothly.

"Okay then." Yoongi smiles and you smile back. "Go to sleep hm? It's late."

"Yup! Goodnight Yoongs!" Your lips part in a bright smile.

"Night sis."

As soon as he closes the door, you reach out a hand to hold the wall and stop yourself from falling on the cold floor.

The tears which you blinked back moments ago start coming back and you run to your room.

You take your phone after reaching your room and climb on your cold bed, your hands shaking miserably.

You bite your lips to refrain yourself from crying and call your best friend. Pressing the phone against your ear, you wait for Jungkook to pick up.

Even though you know that it's really late to call him right now, you can't help it.

You bite your nails as the sounds of the rings fill up your ear and your heart thumps loudly.

"Y/n? Why the hell are ya callin' me at this time?!"

Jungkook's whiney voice reaches your ears as soon as he answers your call and you open your mouth to ask about the umbrella.

"Kook did yo-"

"Ahhhh I was playing games Y/n why you gotta call noww?"

You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

"L-look I'm sorry but just answer a question and I'll hang up. Okay?"

He stays silent for a while and you become impatient. Then he sighs.

"Okay but hurry upp! I can't let my rank get low."

"Okay okay. Do you remember if I brought my yellow umbrella in class today?"

You bite your lower lip hard as he takes time to answer, and when he does, it makes you want you scream at top of your lungs.

"Gurl wot umbrella are ya talking about? You don't have any yellow umbrella."

The tears that you've been trying to hold for the last few minutes finally get lose and roll down your ghastly pale cheeks freely.

You gasp for air and try to sound calm.

"A...are you sure Kook? Don't you remember the umbrella I always carry with me-"

"Yeah aish I'm sure Y/n! Now hang up I gotta get back to playing."

Your eyes widen.

"Wait- no Jungkoo-"

"Byee Y/n!"

Beep.

You let your phone fall on your bed along with the tears that are rolling down your cheeks.

Your mind becomes blank and the fact that the yellow, mysterious umbrella is gone, makes you want to rip all your hair.

She told me...

It becomes hard for you to breathe.

She told me to stay with him...

You curl up in a ball on your bed, the temperature of your room starts getting colder and colder.

All on a sudden, you shoot your head up remembering the time when Yoongi wrote you a letter, telling you that he took your yellow umbrella.

You hop off your bed and run towards your study table.

I still have that letter!

In moments, the whole neatly arranged table becomes a mess as your search for the letter continues.

"I'll show it to Yoongi and h-he'll remember." You mutter, eyes burning because of all the crying.

You don't find it.

The letter is gone too.

"Oh!" You run and jump on your bed to grab your phone and open the texts of you and Seokjin.

"Jin sent me a text the other day about taking the umbrella! I can then ask hi-"

"What?"

Your throat dries up as you see no text sent from Seokjin that says anything about taking your umbrella.

"W..here is it?" You scroll through all the texts sent from Seokjin numerous times but luck doesn't help you.

It disappeared...

The phone slips away from the hold of your hands and falls on the soft mattress of your bed with a light thump.

And you just stay on your bed like a living corpse, the mouthed words from that girl who was maybe you roaming in your head, messing up your mind.

So I lost him..?

suddenly i really wanna write angst like, a book of angst centering angst with loads of angst full of angst with an extra pinch of angst- *gets dragged away*

AFJJB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ
209K 5.9K 33
"W-who are you..?" "Me? Well you don't need to know sweety~!" Started: June 20th, 2018 Finished: January 5th, 2020 ⚠️Please excuse my gramma...
120K 4.7K 26
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 8 Jan...
143K 7.9K 27
Started: April 1st 2018 Ended: June 26th 2018 COMPLETED Something I have feared the most happened. Yoongi fell in love but not with me.