So Is This Love ?

By ItsIrene_99

Amelia Wilson She is smart, cute, a little bit clumsy and is completely oblivious to her surrounding. She lo... More

SO IS THIS LOVE ?
Grammy
Hot stranger
Office
New boss
Shocked
Hazel eyes
New job
Coffee
Confusion
Meeting the boys
Jealous
Gay
Embarrassing
Night
Breakfast
Party
Hospital
Feelings
Pain
Baby
Trip
Birthday
Kiss
Death
Engagement
Marriage
New book announcement

Club

10.1K 316 22
By ItsIrene_99

Amelia's pov

After coming from my office I got ready for the club, finally, we are going to club, I wore a green sequin bodycon dress it was showing off my curves, I am feeling a little bit nervous since it has been a long time. I had never really gone out much in school I stayed at home most of the time.

Amelia's dress

I met Suzy and Matt outside my apartment. Actually, Matt is my ride for today. Girl, you are looking hot both of them said. We reached the club in no time. The club was looking very fancy and was blaring with music Everyone was dancing and drinking.

I find a seat for myself to sit and was watching everyone. It didn't take long to both of them to find a dance partner. They are really enjoying. Some guys approached me but I declined them politely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Amelia why are you sitting here alone lets dance," Matt said.

Matt, you already know I don't really know how to dance I said.

" Come on Amelia don't be a party pooper," he said.

Ok, let'ss go I told him.

Well, I was dancing with him he has his hands on my waist. I was really enjoying. After dancing for some time I was now feeling tired. While I was dancing I feel someone was watching me. I think I am being paranoid.

Matt I am going to get some water for myself I said to him.
.
.
.
I ordered water for myself, the waiter was looking at me as if I am from another planet.

" No don't give her water," Suzy said. When did she come here I think to myself.

Give 4 shots of vodka. Suzy, you know that I don't drink I said.

Come on Amelia, only one shot please try she said with her puppy eyes.

Only one shot I said to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am feeling very light and happy. It feels too good. I lost count of shots that I had.

I was wobbling towards the restroom and suddenly my head collided with a hard wall pops !!! It's not a wall its chest. Then my gaze met with the blue-eyed men. I think I have seen him somewhere but I don't remember. He is very hot and mouth-watering.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Noah's pov

Today we are here at the club. Actually, my friend Damon owns this club I didn't want to come but my friends forced me to come.
I am getting bored here.

Lets dance Aiden said.

I don't want to I told him.

I am watching my friends dancing and enjoying. Suddenly a girl in green dress caught my eyes. She is looking familiar. I think I know her. When she turned back I got to see her. Oh God !! its Miss Wilson. For the past month, I had avoided her. It's not that she is bad or something. She is a very kind lady and sweet. She never complains. She has never thrown herself at me. She is not like other girls. She is like a breath of fresh air. She does weird things to me that I don't want to experience.

She is looking is so hot completely different from the office. Wipe your drool, Noah !!. She always wears modest clothes, not like other girls.
What is she doing here at this hour and also with a man? Of course, she is partying my inner self taunted me. He has his hands on her waist. My blood is now boiling. Why I am feeling jealous? I should not feel anything towards her.
.

.
.
.
.
.
I was walking towards the restroom. Then I collided with someone. My eyes met with hazel green eyes. She is wobbling, I think she is drunk.

Are you okay Miss Wilson I asked with a concerned voice.

" Hey, stranger !!! You are looking very sexy " she said.

She is definitely drunk I thought to myself.

How many shots did you have I asked her.

" 1 ...4 ...6 I don't know," she said with her puppy eyes.

Where are your friends I asked her?

" Umm... I don't know," she said in a slurred voice.

Let's go I will drop you at your home I said to her.

" No no I don't want to go, I want to drink more and I also want to dance," she said childishly.

No more drinks Miss Wilson you had enough I said to her in a strict voice.

Her eyes swelled with tears. No no please don't cry I will buy you an Icecream, now please stop crying I said to her in a smooth voice. I don't know how to handle a crying girl, this is my first time.

" Pinky promise," she said. Yeah !!! Pinky promise I told her. Oh god !!! What is she doing to me?

Now let's go. I messaged my friend's that I am going back to my penthouse.

We are now sitting in my car and also I bought her ice cream. She is looking so cute and innocent.
.
.
.
Where is your home I asked her?

" I don't know," she said.

What !!! You don't remember your home. Well, where is your purse I asked her?

" I don't know," she said. I think she forgot her purse in the club. What should I do now? I can't leave her alone at this state.

" You know you look like my boss. He is an eagle nose blue-eyed monster shhh also he is a walking devil. Don't tell him otherwise he will fire me " she said.

Oh !!! so that's what she thinks of me. Interesting I thought to myself.

No, I won't tell him I told her.
.
.
.
.
We reached at my penthouse in 15 minutes. She has fallen asleep in my car. She is looking so innocent.
I lifted her in my arms, she is light as a feather and laid her on the bed in the guest room kissed her on the forehead. I don't why I did it.

Then I told my maid Grace to change her clothes. She has been my maid when I was 10 years old. She is like a mother to me. Then I got to my bed reminiscing the earlier events. This is the first time I have let any girl enter my penthouse other than my maid and my grandma. Oh god !!! What is she doing to me? You have started to like her my inner voice taunted me. No no that's not true.

Please Vote and comment ♥️♥️♥️

Thank you so many guys for more than 100 views 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 20.5K 32
Abby is just an ordinary girl working in a cafe. She's staying alone in a small rented flat. She left the orphanage 4 years ago and currently taking...
24.7K 270 50
Seventeen year-old Emma Young and eighteen year-old Noah Wilson. Complete strangers. All they know is each others names and their reputations. The sm...
67.3K 3.2K 56
Indelible Series Book #1 #28 [laughter] in 4.4k stories [11/11/20] #3 [badass female] (24/01/21) A carrier oriented middle class girl Ayat Seth was p...
29.3M 1M 55
|#1 in Romance.| 15-5-17 Amelia Primrose. Your typical, carefree and bubbly girl who has been making through thick and thin to provide her sister and...