Feelings

由 sugatrapnaee_

Kimani Goode, 24, lives in the projects of Compton, California with her cheating/abusive boyfriend Shia. She'... 更多

The Difference |1|
Calming Moments |2|
Pool Party |3|
My Morning Sickness |4|
Meeting Them More |5|
Im Giving Up |6|
Sticking Up for His |7|
Against My Will |8|
Boop Boop Boop |9|
My Break |10|
Old Roots |11|
Lé Date | Chapter 12
Green Eyes | Chapter 13
Close Friends |14|
Dont Know Why I Came |16|
Going Through It |17|
Open Df Up |18|
Taking Off |19|
Tension |20|
Its Yo F*ckin Birthday |21|
Really Keisha? |22|
He Dead, Dead as Hell |23|
New Friend |24|
I Peep That |25|
Im Leaving |26|
Pull Up |27|
Back To It |28|
Makin Money Moves |29|
Shopping Prep |30|
Surprise B*tch! |31|
Finding it Out |32|
Home Sweet Home |33|
Put Yo Fucking Clothes Back On |34|
Viva Las Vegas |35|
The Truth Can Be Too Much To Handle|36|
Flash Back Of Truth |37|
His Funeral |38|
Buying Tickets |39|
Baton Rouge |40|
No No No |41|
Risky Procedure |42|
Pop Off Bitch |43|
Fuck 12 |44|
Settling This Out |45|
Incoming Evidence |46|
Im backkk!!!
The Great Passing |47|
Grand Funeral |48|
To Be Lucky |49|
Pick Some Names Pleaseee
It was you |50|
Troublesome |51|
Empathy Dreams |52|
This Bitch Needa Get Handled | Chapter 53
Taking Action - Chapter 54
Holding back |55|
1 Month Closer |56|
Unexpected arrival |57|
Hectic First Day Home |58|
Same Idea, Best Ending |59|
Good Days |1|
My Type |2|
In the darkness |3|
Thinkin Bout You |4|
My new coverrr
Drama |5|
White Tee |6|
I Wanna Know | 7 |
Potential |8|
Suspecting |9|
When The Party's Over |10|
Playing Games |11|
Something Special |12|
Lovely |13|
Session 32 |14|
Everything I Wanted |15|
Spotless Mind |16|
Dear Mama |17|
Body Party |18|
Do Better |19|
Birthday B*tch |20|
Tombstones |21|
Loyal |22|
Say Something |23|
Keep your head up |23|
Three's a Crowd | 24
Agreements |25|
What The F#ck?! |26|
One Thing After The Next |27|
My Little Love |28|
Putting 2&2 Together | 29

Red Lights |15|

10.3K 341 581
由 sugatrapnaee_

The Next Day..^ Donny
November 20th, 9:30am
Kimani POV

I turned off the shower and got out wrapping the towel around my body. I went back in my room and looked through the closet to see what I can wear and I chose some boy shorts and a belly shirt.

Other than my appointment later tonight, I planned to stay home today and just chill. I still didn't even want to give Donny the tattoo that late but it's whatever now.

After throwing on my clothes, I went downstairs and saw Gio on the couching watching something while eating his breakfast.

"Good morning Gio" I said to him.

"Morning" he replied.

I went in the kitchen and Jacy was putting waffles and eggs on a plate then looked up and saw me.

"Morning" he smiled.

"Hey morning, you woke up early to made me this breakfast" I chuckled sitting at the island.

"I had to" he spoke.

He pushed the plate to me and I got the syrup and poured it over the waffles.

"What you got planned today?" He asked putting the pots in the sink.

"Nothing for real, I got a tattoo to do later" I responded taking a bite out the waffle.

"At what time?" He asked.

"Tonight at 10" I said.

He turned around and raised and eyebrow at me. "10 at night? Don't you think that's a lil sketch?" He asked.

"A little bit yes, but I already tattooed him before and he said that's the only time he gets off" I answered.

"Mhm, well whenever you get there make sure you text me so I can know if your okay" he said turning back around and washing the dishes.

"Awe, you wanna keep me safe?" I pouted then laughed.

"Of course I wanna keep you safe girl whatchu talkin?" He scoffed.

I chuckled to my self and continued eating. "He said it wasn't a big tattoo so it should be quick, 2 hours at most" I said nodding.

"Ight, well in the mean time of doing that lets hang out today" he said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"The park or movies" he shrugged.

"I don't go to the movies in the day time" I scoffed.

"We could go later at 5, it's no biggie to me" he shrugged.

"Okay that's fine with me. What movie?" I asked.

"The grudge" he said.

"Ehh, ion like scary movies like that can we watch something else.. plus isn't Gio coming with us?" I frowned.

"That boy loves scary movies, and it'll be fine mani. You'll be with me so it's cool" he smiled.

I stayed silent and just nodded my head. I never liked scary movies cause I get real bad nightmares from them.

I remember when I was younger and I watched the it movie and I got bad nightmares and it traumatized me.

"I'll go but if I scream in the movie don't say I didnt warn you" I spoke.

He chuckled. "Ight scary" he responded.

"Ya Damn skippy, I'm scary" I said standing up with my plate.

"I'll wash that out for you" he said grabbing it from me.

"Thank you, I'll be in my room" I said and he nodded.

I went up the stairs and into my room about to watch whatever was on tv.

50 minutes later...

I laughed at Kevin harts joke that he made on the tv and then I heard yelling downstairs. I raised my eyebrow and went to investigate.

"I DONT CARE JACY, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVE THAT BITCH AROUND MY SON?! YOUR A BAD FATHER FOR THAT" Keishas voice yelled.

I slightly cracked my door open more to hear the rest of the argument.

"DONT BE COMIN IN MY HOUSE YELLING AND SHIT. AND DONT CALL HER NO BITCH, YEA I DO HAVE HER AROUND HIM BECAUSE SHE ACTS MORE OF A MOTHER TO HIM THAN YOU EVER DID! YOU DONT LEAVE MY SON IN COLD OR HOT ASS CARS WHILE YOU FUCKING NIGGAS! YOU TRIFLING AS HELL" Jacy yelled back.

"I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE THAT SAME NIGHT AND APOLOGIZED DIDNT I? SO WHY ARE YOU STILL STUCK ON IT?" She argued.

"APOLOGIZED? REALLY MY NIGGA? YOU FLIRTING WITH ME AND TRYNNA GET ME TO FUCK AINT A APOLOGY. THEN YOU WANNA PUT A BABY THAT AINT EVEN MINE ON MY LIFE AND COME UP TO KIMANI IN THE STORE SAYING DUMB ASS SHIT STOP ACTING LIKE A KID AND GROW UP" He yelled.

There was a long silence. "You know what? I'm taking my son out for a few. I'll bring him back later, but you bringing her around my son is inappropriate as fuck Jacy and you want me to grow up" she said quietly.

"Inappropriate? You Keep saying this shit but you fuck different niggas every week and one of them got you knocked up and I'm assuming it's the same nigga that beat on her too. Why don't you go and be with that punk ass nigga and stop bothering and bitching to me about shit" Jacy cussed.

I heard her scoff then slam the front door shut and then I heard Jacy mumble something. I opened my door and I went downstairs and he was on the couch rubbing his waves.

"Jacy?" I said out.

"What" he replied not even looking back.

"Are you okay? I said creeping up to him.

"I'm straight" he said.

"You sure?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Yea, it's just that she come up in here yelling and telling me stupid shit about how I shouldn't have you around Gio and shit like that but the difference between me and her is that your only one person, she has multiple niggas in her house that my son sees and I'm the bad person in this situation. Trust me I love my son to death but sometimes I wish I never got her pregnant, shit like this wouldn't even be happening" he explained.

"Your not the bad person. She has her own personal problems if she don't see what's wrong with herself rather then blaming you for your actions. Me being here, shouldn't take away the fact of you still taking care of Gio and being responsible for him. She's the problem not you" I said to him.

He looked at me. "Thank you, but I ain't perfect either when it comes to him. I fucked up in the past and I used to have my folks take care of him more than I did. Since I was young, I was going out a lot and being with different women but never in my life have I brung them around my son. My moms cussed me out for not taking care of my responsibilities" he explained.

"And that's the past, now? All that I've seen? Is you being a great dad and that's all that matters. Fuck what she says and you were right to tell her to grow up cause she needs to" I answered.

With out any words being said he gave me a very tight hug. "I appreciate you coming down here to talk to me" he said letting me go.

"What kinda friend would I be not to? You helped me out with my situation so I'm helping you out with yours" I said.

He nodded his head. "Look though, I'm boutta take a nap to get my mind off shit" he said standing up.

"Okay" I responded.

I watched as he ran up the stairs and then I heard him open and close his door.

5:15pm

I walked downstairs with my purse in my hand and Gio and Jacy was ready.

We took jacys car and got in, after we got out the driveway we started to drive to the mall where the movie theater was.

"You look nice" Jacy said looking over at me.

I smiled. "I'm wearing leggings and a hoodie" I said.

"Still, you look good. You got no make up on and you got your natural hair in a puff" he smirked looking back on the road.

"So you like the natural me?" I asked.

"If your asking me if I like it better than you wearing wigs and the lashes then yes, but you still look good with or without that shit but I prefer the natural you" he said going into explanations.

I smiled to myself and nodded. "Thank you"

He nodded back and then we listened to music and talked on the way there.

At The Movie Theater

"Gio what snacks did you want?" Jacy asked him.

"Um Cheetos and popcorn, and daddy can I have a blueberry slushy?" He asked.

He nodded his head then looked at me. "What you wanted?" He asked.

"Popcorn and sour patch kids with mozzarella sticks" I replied.

"You wanna share a drink? He asked.

"Yea that's fine" I nodded.

He ordered our snacks and then the girl up front gave it to us. He got Gio a small popcorn and him and I were sharing a big popcorn and a large cherry slushy and I got my mozzarella sticks.

After that we went into the movie room and got seats all the way in the back and then got settled. It was not really a lot of people in here and that's fine because I will be screaming.

"You scared?" Jacy chuckled asking me.

"A little bit, I never even seen the trailer of this movie" I admitted.

"You gone be fine, I'm right next to you" he smirked.

"Ima believe your word on that" I replied.

34 minutes in.

The movie had an hour left on it and it made me jump like 16 times already and Jacy over here laughing like shit funny.

I grabbed the slushy and took a sip of it from my straw and placed it back. "Let me get one of your sour patch kids" he said to me.

I unfolded it and gave him three and he chewed on it. He put his arm around me and brought me closer to him and I felt kind of safe.

An Hour and half Later.

"I can't believe yo ass screamed at the part that wasn't even scary" Jacy said laughing at me as we were walking to the car.

"That shit ain't even funny" I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn right it is, you like the movie Gio?" He asking him calming down.

"Yea I liked the ending" he smiled.

We got in the car and drove off on home. I totally forgot all about the tattoo I gotta do later, I wanted to just take a hot shower and lay in bed but I guess not.

I looked out the window and my mind kept running back to the scary events of the movie. Then I felt a hand land on my thigh.

"You good?" He asked gently squeezing it.

I looked over at him. "Yea, I was just thinking" I told him.

"About what?" He questioned.

"The movie" I responded truthfully.

"Damn it scared you that bad?" He chuckled.

"Duhh nigga" I laughed.

He laughed back and I stared back out the window as he was still squeezing and rubbing on my thigh. He wasn't getting too close to my box and I appreciate it but then again I wanted him to get a little close.

I obviously couldn't tell him that but it still felt so good with him doing that and it was making me a little wet until he put his hand back on the staring wheel. Nooo put it back.

"What you planning to do when we get home?" He asked.

"Ima just wait for 10 to roll around, what time is it now?" I asked.

"It just hit 7" he replied.

"Yea ima just lay in bed and wait" I said.

"So in those three hours, you just going to wait?" He asked.

"Yea, what else would I do?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I could give you a massage" he said.

I raised both my eyebrows and smiled. "A massage? You wanna give me a massage?" I asked.

"Yea if you want one" he said.

"I wouldn't take up the offer on any massage, so yea" I said.

"Bet" he replied.

Back At Home.

I walked into my room and placed my phone on the charger and sat on my bed. Jacy walked in with some baby oil and a towel and closed and locked the door behind him.

"How we doing this? You want me to take off just my hoodie?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied.

I did as told and took off my hoodie revealing my laced black bra and then laid on the bed on my stomach and I felt him pour the cold oil on my back.

"That's cold Jacy" I said.

"It's going to warm up, just relax" he told me and I did as told.

His warm hands motioned on my back and it felt nice. "Do you mind if I take this off?" He asked referring to my bra strap.

"Go ahead" I replied.

I felt it unhook and he proceeded with the massage, I moaned in pleasure of how this was feeling. He really knew how to work those hands of his.

35 minutes passed and he was doing my lower back now and I really felt relaxed at this point. He chopped on my back and then stopped.

"Ight I'm done" he spoke.

"Keep going" I mumbled.

"I already massaged most of your back, there's nothin left to massage" he chuckled.

I kissed my teeth. "Can you do a full body then?" I asked.

"Girl what you think this is?" He laughed.

"Come on Jacy please" I begged.

"Ight bruh, you gotta take off your pants and shit" he spoke.

"Turn around" I said to him

He turned around and that's when I sat up and took off my leggings and left my panties on the laid back on the bed.

"Okay you can start now" I said.

He started pouring oil on my legs and butt and starting rubbing. I haven't had a butt massage in a minute so this felt nice.

An hour later

"Fuck, go deeper" I moaned as Jacy was massaging his fist into my thigh.

"This the last one mani damn, I been doing this for an hour and a half" he complained.

"Okay okay" I replied.

He finished up the massage and I hooked up my bra then got up and gave him a hug. "Thank youu" I smiled.

"Mhm go put your clothes back on" he said wiping his hands with the towel he brung.

I turned back around and put my leggings back on and the hoodie. "What you wanna do now mr. masseuse" I asked him.

"That's a one time thing ma'am next time you gone give me one" he said.

"I will but answer my question" I replied crossing my arms together.

"Let's go in my game room and get on the game, I wanna beat somebody in 2k" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay let's play"

We left out of my room and went downstairs into his game room and it was nice in here. He had the big screen, a Xbox and a PlayStation, a pool table, a little basketball game and it was decorated nice.

We sat on the couch and he turned on the big screen and the play station and gave me a controller.

"Do you use your Xbox?" I asked him.

"That's gio's so I only play when I'm with him" he smiled.

"Oh okay, your 7 year old son has a Xbox" I nodded.

"He's a little spoiled" he shrugged.

"Mhm okay lets play now" I answered.

We played the game until 10 and then I got my tattoo kit, car keys and phone and left off to donnys house. Of course on my way out Jacy was pushing me to text him frequently and I did.

Donnys house

After I knocked I waited a few seconds and he answered. "Wassuh" he said letting me in.

This time instead of having all those men in his house he only had two. I didn't recognize one but I saw the other when when I was first here.

"You mind if we do this in the living room instead?" Don asked me.

"Uh Yea sure, we can" I replied.

He nodded his head and brung in a small table and two chairs and placed them in his living room where the two other men were.

I sat my kit on the table and got them ready, he told me he wanted some lyrics on his back so that's what I was going to give him.

I put my gloves on and and cleaned off the spot on his back with alcohol.

"Aye girl, ain't you shia girlfriend?" The boy that I didn't recognize said to me catching me off guard.

I looked up at him and shook my head. "No, I don't even know who that is" I lied. Didn't know this man at all so I didn't want him in my business.

I brushed off that encounter and then I started on the tattoo. "So Kimani, why haven't you hit me up" Donny asked me.

"You know why" I said scrunching my face up.

"Yea but jeez, I'm just trying to get to know you better" he said.

"I'm seeing some one" I lied again.

"Thought you said you didn't have a nigga?" He asked.

"I don't, I talk to this person" I admitted.

"Oh okay. It still don't hurt to be friends" he said.

I rolled my eyes and then continued on the tattoo.

15 minutes later..

I was finished with his tattoo and now I was cleaning up everything with alcohol and throwing the needles that I used away.

I zipped up the kit and left his house without a word. Time for me to go back home and go the fuck to bed.

Anonymous POV

I sat low in my seat as I watched Kimani leave from Donny house and I thought to myself. Why the hell was this bitch here?

I waited until she got in her car and drove off and that's when I got out my car and went up to his door.

He opened it with his shirt off and it made me kind of skeptical and angry.

"Man nigga why the fuck was she here?" I asked getting angry.

"Who nigga?" He responded.

"Kimani! Who else?" I responded pushing into his house.

I saw that Chris and Pharaoh was here and on the couch. "That's the Kimani that was yo girl?" Donny asked me.

"Man nigga I knew that was her, that's why I asked her to and went on and lied that she didn't know you" Chris told me.

"Chris you fresh outta jail how would you know if she was lying or not, all you been around is men in that prison" don argued back.

"Shittt I just know" he shrugged.

"Anyway, we ain't do nothin bro, she came over and gave me a tattoo" he said looking at me.

Tattoo? She out here giving niggas tattoos and shit? She outta her fucking mind dawg.

I grunted out of anger. "That bitch wanna beat me with shit and leave without a reason" I mumbled sitting on the couch.

"Nigga ain't a reason was cause you abused her?" Donny asked.

"So what? What ya bitch act up and wanna disobey you that you gotta beat the shit outta her to correct herself" Chris added in.

"Man ion wanna hear nothing from a nigga who drugged a girl and rape her. Ian like y'all niggas fasho" Donny said.

"Y'all? Nigga Ian like them, I know how to respect my girl" pharaoh said butting in.

"So if yo girl out at the club right? And she dressed up like a thot and you know she dressed like a thot and she tells you that she's going to the club by herself, you say no and she goes out anyway. You not gone beat on her not to go?" I asked him.

"Hell nawl I ain't gone beat on her. Ima fuck the shit outta her no doubt about that but nah Ian gone beat on my girl" he said then shrugged.

"That's what im saying bruh, I rather fuck her brains out then hit her" Donny said adding his two cents.

"Nah Bro, you keep pleasuring them then they gone keep doing it" Chris spoke.

"Aye look, more pussy for me" pharaoh shrugged.

While they spoke about that my mind went off into thoughts and to myself I said. I need to get her back.

"Shut the fuck up, I got an idea" I spoke out.

They all looked at me. "Donny since you know her so well then ask her to go to the club with you tomorrow night, meanwhile then, Chris and I will have the car set up and your going to drug her-

"Drug who? Nigga I'm not drugging that girl" Donny said cutting me off.

"Donny Ian fucking playing these games man, I'm doing this for a reason" I said through gritted teeth.

He looked at me and kissed his teeth. "Ight Bro finish" he said.

"Like I said, Donny your gonna drug her. While she's feeling dizzy take her out to the clubs alleyway and chris and I will we out there in the car waiting" I went on.

"I like that plan bro" Chris said dapping me up.

"I'm out, y'all niggas on some weird shit" pharaoh said getting up and leaving.

"Why he get to not be involved?" Donny asked us.

"Cause, he isn't close to her and he ain't even like that" I shrugged.

"I'm not that close to her either, she was dogging my ass" he bitched.

"Ion give a fuck, we doin this shit and we doin it quick" I replied.

"Man whatever" he said then leaving off upstairs.

I shook my head. She thought she could run away from me? Well I got tricks up my sleeve for sure.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

10.9K 164 15
Meet Riley brooks. Age 18. She was bullied her hole school life so she is shy round people but that's not the only reason shes shy, Riley's beaten by...
1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
113K 5.7K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...
292K 13.7K 49
Serenity P.o.v "Justin how could you ever do something so foul like that?" I asked him as I felt the burning sensation in my eyes. Here comes the wat...