do u know what is love?

By mii2_karnsittichok

DISCONTINUED Mean,Mark, Tommy and Max..these four are the most popular in university.everyone knew them as a... More

toy
Plan
Nat
tommy
mark
Mean
max
the first encounter
the moody one
Quit
the precious time
i really love u
do u know what is love?
the ending
special announcement
Special chapter(1)!!!!!!!!!!!
Special chap(2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy

2.6K 59 3
By mii2_karnsittichok

Jimmy
i'm jimmy.i study hard on my studies and game is my bae😍i'm 6' 2" tall.the tallest in the group😏..i'm 18 and half years old.the oldest in the group...
..i don't believe in love or interest in it.if u want to know about me,u can ask my friends and the seniors.i don't know why i'm popular between the seniors..i don't care!i'm a moody person and..quiet sometimes.
and u will know the handsome seniors group when,u attend our university..i don't want to know how handsome they're.!!i told u that game is my life.
don't ever try to hit on me..if u try it,you're gonna lose it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
50.7K 2.7K 34
Baekhyun, a young handsome detective that every girl on the office drools over of. He is one of the best detectives in his office who has clear every...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
82.7K 4K 55
๐™‚๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™Š๐™›๐™›, ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...