The Siren || J.JK

By Anne_011

Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~

~ 37 ~

35.3K 1.8K 481
By Anne_011

The next day I was way to scared to go to school but Jungkook told me not to tell anyone and I wasn't gonna. Especially not to my parents, now that Jungkook had threatened to kill my mom..
"Good morning honey, I made you some breakfast." My mom said with a bright smile on her face. She was so happy that I was home and she had no idea that I was in a lot of stress.. I loved her so much, I wouldn't want to make her feel scared. So I acted like everything was fine.

"Thank you mom, but I have to go in a few minutes so I'll try to eat as much as I can." I said and sat down to eat.
After I took a few bites I hugged my mom, grabbed my bag and left.

When I arrived at school my heart started to beat faster. I didn't care about all the eyes that were looking in my direction anymore. I cared about Jungkook at that moment and I was scared.

"Hey Y/N-" someone said. They didn't finish their sentence as I backed away in fear. When I saw that it was just Violet I sighed in relief. "Jezus what's wrong with you?" She asked confused. "It's nothing, I'm sorry. Good morning.." I said trying to put a smile on my face. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" She smiled. "What's tomorrow?" I asked confused.
"Tomorrow we're gonna swim at the ocean, don't you know?" She chuckled.
"We're gonna what? Why?!" I asked and I felt myself panicking.
"Oh my god I totally forgot about your accident, you must have a trauma after almost drowning.. I don't think you're gonna come with are you?" She said feeling guilty. "I think I'm okay. Besides, there are gonna be people there with me, so I'm gonna be fine.." I smiled. I knew that Violet wasn't gonna leave my side tomorrow and as long as I was close to my classmates nothing could go wrong.

I followed some students to our classroom but I immediately backed away as soon as I saw him.

There he stood by the door.
He greeted everyone at the door and introduced himself as the new teacher.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you can call me mr. Jeon. You must be Zach?" I overheard his voice introducing himself to all the students that entered the classroom.
"I um, I have to go to the bathroom real quick.." I told Violet and ran to the bathroom.

How did he get that job so quickly?! How did he do that?!
I just stood in the bathroom afraid to go into the classroom.

"It seems like we're missing a student.." I heard Jungkook say through the closed classroom door.
"That's Y/N, she had to go to the bathroom really quick." I heard Violet say.
"Did she ask permission?" Jungkook said. He sounded very annoyed already. "How would she know that she had to ask.." Violet said. Violet was already such a good friend, standing up for me like that against a teacher for the second time now.

"What's your name again?" I heard Jungkook say. "Violet." She responded annoyed. "Violet... You're gonna get Y/N back right now, and if you're not back in 1 minute it will have bad consequences for the both of you. Understood?"

I hated him so fucking much!

"...Understood..." Violet said still with that annoyed tone in her voice. The door opened and I heard her footsteps towards the bathroom. I looked at the mirror. I saw myself looking back at me with a scared expression on my face. Tears were forming in my eyes and I wanted to tell Violet what was going on so badly but I didn't want her to get hurt or even get killed.

Jungkook told me he was gonna be in school with me, but he never told me how he would get into my school..
And now I had to face him as my teacher.
This was so fucked up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 30.7K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
1.3K 140 25
It's a Taekook fanfiction..๐Ÿ’œ Jungkook top.. . other ships include #Yoomin #Namjin #yeonbin More might be included... _______________________ Where...
20.9K 1.3K 30
โSorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?โž โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง Starting a new job as a pol...
6.3K 594 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...