Thai BL oneshots and short st...

Od whyrulove_

This book will include the following Thai BL couples: MewGulf ZaintSee Mii2 OhmFluke BounPrem KaoEarth And m... Více

welcome!
kaoearth - missing you (part 1) - 🔥
ohmfluke - wake up call - 💦☁️
authors note
winfolk - nice and slow - ☁️💦
mii2 - drunken night (part 1) - 💔☁️
mii2 - drunken night (part 2) - 💔☁️💦
note
mewgulf - needy - 🔥
earthfluke - corruption - 🔥
cooperpoy - study date - ☁️
bounprem - bathroom quickie - 💦
perthtalay - crush - ☁️
mewgulf - for you - 💔
kaownahturbo - jealousy (part 1) - 💔☁️
kaoearth - missing you (part 2) - 🔥☁️
mii2 - cinema - 💦
mewgulf - insecure - ☁️💦

zeesaint - misunderstood - 💔💦☁️

11.3K 119 4
Od whyrulove_

(word count: 1928)

ding.
ding.
ding.

"ugh." saint groans in annoyance, looking away from his video game for a second to pick up zee's phone which has been ringing off the hook. he puts his thumb over the sensor to unlock the phone, but it rejects.

try again.

saint pauses his game completely and uses his other thumb.

try again.

"what the hell? he deleted it?" saint questions to himself, deciding to try zee's number password.

try again.

"why would he change his passwords?" saint thinks, biting his lip.
saint looks at the notifications zee's received and sees multiple text messages from someone named max.

max💛: hey, what are you up to
max💛: wanna hang out?
max💛: 😉

saint feels his jaw clench in upset as tears prick his eyes. the door to the bathroom opens and saint abruptly stands as zee walks in the room.
zee is taken back by the angry look on saint's face and the fact that he has his phone in a tight grip in his hand.

"you okay?" zee asks.
"not really. who the fuck is max?" saint angrily questions, tossing zee's phone at him. it hits zee in the chest and falls down on the bed.
"what are you talking about?" zee questions as he picks up his phone and looks at it. a smile comes across his face when he reads the messages, which upsets saint even more.

"you're fucking unbelievable." saint scoffs as he quickly puts on his shoes and grabs his jacket to leave. zee catches him by the arm and stops him in his tracks.
"hey, where are you going?" zee asks in confusion.
"anywhere else than here." saint snaps. "why don't you invite max over to 'hang out'?" saint uses sarcastic air quotes and pushes past zee, who follows him down the stairs.

"saint! babe, hold up!" zee calls out after saint, chasing after him and grabs saint from behind to stop him.
"where are you going? i don't understand what-"
zee stops talking when he sees the tears rolling down saint's cheeks.

"baby, why are you crying?" zee asks, turning saint around to face him and he tries to wipe away the tears, but saint pushes him away.
"why do you care?"
zee looks at saint in confusion.
"i saw your texts, zee." saint states, sniffling. "from max. if you don't want to be with me anymore, you should've just told me instead of cheating."

"woah, what?! i'm not cheating on you, saint." zee tells him. "how could you think that?"
"well what about max?" saint questions.
"he's just a new friend." zee insists. "i promise i'm not cheating on you. i could never do that to you, baby."

zee pulls saint into his arm and tightly hugs him, kissing the side of his neck.
"i love you, saint." zee tells him, kissing him again. "you're my baby."
saint smiles through his tears and hugs onto zee tightly. once zee calms saint down, they sit on the couch to talk more since saint still has a lot of unanswered questions.

"why did you change your passwords?" saint asks. zee takes the case off his phone and hands it to saint.
"i dropped mine down the stairs when you were at work so i had to get a new one. i couldn't remember my old password since i always use the thumbprint so i had to make a new one." zee explains. "and honestly i forgot to add yours but why don't you do that now? the code is 0428."

saint types in the numbers and then he smiles. "your code is the date of our first date?"
zee nods and says "i couldn't have thought of anything better."
saint cringes slightly at zee's cheesy words, but he can't keep the smile off his face.

"what about max?" saint asks, clicking on the messages and his anger rises again when he sees the winking face emoji. saint turns the phone around to face zee and says "he shouldn't be sending you these flirty things. do you flirt back?"
"absolutely not." zee immediately replies. "and max wasn't flirting. wanna hang out is a code."
"a code for what?"
"i asked max to make something for you. it's a surprise for our anniversary."

"i'm so stupid..." saint whispers to himself, tossing zee's phone down.
"you're not stupid, baby. look, i feel really bad." zee tells saint, moving closer to him and wraps his arms around saint. "i also wish you would've talked to me instead of jumping to conclusions so quick. i'd never cheat on you, baby."

saint turns his head back to look at zee and says "i know, i know. i'm sorry. i've just been feeling so insecure lately and when i saw those texts..." saint cuts himself off as he bursts into tears. zee pulls saint closer and kisses his forehead, rocking him back and forth gently.
"it's okay, please don't cry." zee pleads, raking his fingers through saint's hair. "you're absolutely perfect baby, okay? come here."
zee grabs saint by the face and kisses him. saint tastes slightly salty from the tears and zee pulls back to wipe them away.

"why are you still crying, baby?" zee asks. saint shakes his head and says "i'm okay, i'm okay. you make me really happy. i should've trusted you."
"it's alright, my love." zee tells him, tenderly stroking saint's cheek. "i understand how it looked to you. max can be a little eccentric. you can meet him if that'll make you feel better."

saint shakes his head and says "i trust you...but what's the surprise?"
zee chuckles and pinches saint's nose. "not telling you. it'll ruin the surprise."
saint pouts at zee and whines, nudging zee's cheek with his nose.

"come on, tell me. pleeassee." saint pleads, tugging on zee's shirt. "at least give me a hint."
zee shakes his head and says "nope. not happening. now come on." zee stands up and pulls saint to his feet too. zee pulls saint to him and picks him up, saint instinctively wrapping his legs around zee.

"where are we going?" saint asks with a giggle as zee carries him upstairs.
"to show you how much i love and appreciate you." zee answers, pressing his lips against saint's in a sweet kiss.
zee sits down on the bed still holding saint and runs his hands under saint's shirt, feeling his back. their lips move together passionately and soon the whole room heats up.

zee quickly undresses saint before pinning him down on his back and gets on top of him, reconnecting their lips. he trails kisses down saint's face and neck to his chest.
"what are you doing?" saint asks curiously, his hand softly tangled in zee's hair.
"showing you how perfect you are." zee tells him, kissing his stomach. "and how much i love you just the way you are."
zee kisses all over saint's stomach, making saint left out quiet soft moans and squirm around from the feeling. zee holds saint's hips down as he moves closer to his private area and uses his tongue to lick right next to the spot saint wants him the most.

"don't tease me." saint whimpers, subtlety pushing zee's head down.
"okay, okay so impatient." zee laughs, grabbing saint's halfway hard dick and kitten licks the tip. he slowly runs his tongue down saint's shaft and cups his balls with his free hand, rolling them around in his hand. saint's head feels fuzzy and there's stars in his eyes as he arches his back off the bed in ecstasy.

"that feels so good." saint moans as he tightly grips and pulls at zee's hair. zee moves his lips to saint's balls and licks circles all over him before sucking them into his mouth. he moves his hand up and down saint's dick to give him more pleasure and saint has to slap his hand over his mouth to keep from moaning too loud. zee pops them out of his mouth and the sound makes him groan in satisfaction.

"why are you stopping, i-!" saint quickly shuts up when he feels zee's tongue prodding at his hole as he squeezes saint's dick in his hand. zee wets saint's hole and then sticks his finger inside. saint's mouth falls open in a loud moan at the feeling, shuffling his hips down to push zee's finger further inside him.

"don't be greedy." zee tells saint, withdrawing his hand and hitting his thigh.
"ugh, i want you to fuck me." saint whimpers, lifting his legs up and spreading his ass to show off his hole.
"please, zee."
zee chuckles and moves back up to saint's face and kisses him.

"i didn't plan on going that far, but i guess i can't deny my baby." zee tells saint, pushing saint's legs up so his knees are flushed against his chest and his hole fully exposed. zee doesn't bother taking his clothes off, he unzips his pants and pulls out his dick.

"let me help you." saint suggests, reaching down to grab zee's dick but it's already hard in his hand.
"your pretty noises turn me on so much." zee admits and saint smiles from pride. zee positions himself in front of saint's hole and slowly pushes his dick inside him. saint is still pretty tight so it's a bit of an ordeal but zee soon bottoms out.

"m-move, you can move." saint tells zee and he slowly starts rocking his hips, fucking into saint.
saint makes desperate grabby hands at zee and grabs his face to kiss him. the kiss is sloppy and full of tongue but it seems to just edge zee on as he moves his hips faster and sharper.

"you okay precious?" zee asks and saint nods, choking on his own moans.
"f-feels good. thank you." saint whines breathlessly. "i think...i'm gonna cum."
zee speeds up his thrusts and wraps his hand around saint's dripping cock and starts jerking him off to bring him closer to orgasm.
"come on precious, cum for me." zee growls in saint's ear and zee's voice pushes him over the edge and he cums into zee's hand, the substance going all over his own stomach.
zee gently rubs him a few more times until saint slaps his hand away from overstimulation. zee pulls out of saint and collapses next to him,  both of them breathing heavily.

"wait, you didn't cum." saint realizes, looking over at zee. "do you want me to-"
zee shakes his head and says "no, it's okay baby. this was about you, i'm alright." he brings his hand out to run through saint's hair and pulls the boy into his arms, cuddling him.

"i need to clean up." saint whines. zee pulls away to take off his shirt and uses it to wipe the mess off saint and tosses it on the floor before laying back down and cuddles saint.
"better?"
"much. thank you."
zee kisses saint on his sweaty forehead and mutters "i love you so much." against his skin. saint smiles and snuggles closer to zee, feeling very tired.

"i love you too." saint tiredly says as he closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep. as zee holds saint in his arms and looks at his sleeping face, he realizes just how deeply in love with saint he is and a big smile spreads across his face. he watches saint sleep for a while before deciding to sleep too.

saint sleeps soundly knowing zee is all his and only his.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.5K 768 14
this book contain all one shots stories of Bright Win and other BL characters ✌️
60.9K 3.8K 22
Book 2 of My Almost. Type is dead or supposed to be dead but then he suddenly show up in front of Tharn, his current wife, and his kids. How will Th...
140K 4.2K 79
Hey! This book will have Short oneshot stories on Win and Team. There will be fluff, cuteness, love, some jealousy and smut Now Let's get started ~
97.8K 2.2K 37
It's Summer and finally a group of students will have some free time... sea, hotel... and a lot of love problems...