Split Personality

By Yve1111

Izuku Midoriya has a quirk. Sometimes, he's Izuku, sometimes he's Akahi. More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (Skip TO Rewrite)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Adoption or Rare Posting
Note
Chapter 4?
Chapter 5
Rewrite
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
IMPORTANT
OK
FIRST CHAPTER OUT!!
299 reads???

Chapter 1

1.2K 11 13
By Yve1111

(I don't own BNHA.)

I was wiping the cups my customers used, minding my own business.

"It's a great day outside, the sun is shining, the birds are singing-"

BOOM!

"And of course there's commotion." I sighed.

I transformed into Akahi, and rushed out of my cafe.

Heroes were fighting a random thug, who had some sort of defense quirk and was holding a random lady at gunpoint.

I sighed, creating a gun and using Bullseye(aim quirk), immediately knocking the gun out of the thug's hand and then shot his leg.

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

I walked back to my cafe as if nothing had happened, ignoring the stares from the heroes. I transformed back to Izuku

A hero came in, Midnight.

"Sooooo, what are you ordering, Midnight?" I smiled.

"No, I'm looking for a white-haired man, wearing a black tie, does he work with you?" She noticed my uniform.

"First of all, I own this cafe. Second, he is me." I transformed back to Akahi.

She looked a bit shocked.

"You have two quirks?"

"Ehhhhh more than that."

"What?"

I explained to her my quirk.

"Ohhh." Midnight nodded, understanding.

"Anyways, the heroes are thanking you for your help."

"Ah okay, it's no biggie, the lady's fine, I presume?" She nodded her head. "Then we're done here! Unless you want to order something."

She ordered a coffee. I tapped a coffee cup and her order appeared.

"By the way, about 3 guys sitting in the corner to your left are staring at your ass." I smiled.

"Okay."

I shouted for the boys to hear, "Thirsty? I can make you more coffee!"

The boys quickly looked away.

Midnight smiled at me, "Thanks, this coffee is amazing too." She sipped a little.

"You teach in UA right?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I smiled and held up a UA letter." She seemed shocked.

"You're the new teacher that's coming?"

"Yep! I helped Nezu from a tight spot a few days ago, and he offered me the job, I have a hell lotta free time so I took it!"

"But you're about student age?(17)"

"I'm taking the entrance exam for fun by the way." I ignored her statement.

Her face was like NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I chuckled and patted her head, despite her being 2 years older than me.

"Don't be so shocked." I think she blushed. I chuckled again.

"Well, enough chatting, I believe you have to go and I have to get back to working."

I thought of an idea. I leaned close to her ear.

"I look forward to you coming again~" I whispered in a flirtatious tone. Like they say, Fight fire with fire.

She blushed crimson. "Bye." she said and rushed out. I laughed loudly, this was going to be interesting.

Rewrite chapter 1 done! Hope you liked it! It's izukuxnemuri/midnight btw uwuwuuw leave a comment and vote if you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...