LOVE WITH MR RIGHT

By Inkaholic_

A Mafia leader An underworld criminal A gangster and what not. A beauty queen A miss Mumbai A charmers and wh... More

C A S T
1= Poles apart
2= Who is she?
3= Camouflaged
4= False but true
5= Poor soul
6= Prisoner
8= Queen
9= Sexual Tension
10= Periled
11= Undefined Passion

7= Move on

190 13 8
By Inkaholic_

Naksh's Pov

"Keerti" I called her and she turned. The purity on her face, the innocence that her eyes were depicting some of the factors I guess, that made me do what I did next moment.

I took a step towards her. She completely ignored me and started heading towards her room. I quickened myself and grabbed her near the kitchen corner. Her breath hitched and I turned hard at that second only. My hands reached her abdomen and I slowly pushed her, her back hit the wall. Next moment was bliss. My lips landed on hers and she stiffened herself. I didn't move my lips, it was just on her, feeling her. Then slowly I moved my lips and she crushed my shirt from shoulder. My hand automatically reached her waist and I pulled her into me. I was not trying to force her but I want her to open her mouth giving me the full access. I licked her upper lip and bit the lower one which made her gasp and I took the chance. My tongue entered her mouth with a swift. I was exploring each and every corner of her mouth but something felt incomplete. Soon I realized she was not touching me like she should. She was not responding like she should. I broke the kiss and looked her. She was terrified by her look. Her breath was on the race with air like who is going to run fast.

"Why aren't you touching me" I asked and waited for her to reply but she was looking into my eyes.

"Touch me love" I said and crashed my lips once more and this time she not only touched me but responded in the kiss as well. It was a chest-to-chest kiss. Her arms were around my neck and my on her waist. I pulled her up and now only her toes was touching the ground. Her hold got tighter and now she was hugging my shoulder blade instead of nape. Her lips were syncing but to be honest I was in control and I wanted to be in control as well. I wasn't letting her by any chance get dominant on me. I pushed myself more into her causing her to hit the wall again. The kiss was getting violent and passionate by each passing second. Truly speaking I had no intentions of kissing her but once my lips touched those lips though they were a bit dry, there was no intention for me to leave them soon. I heard her moan in breath between the kiss and I squeezed her waist.

"OH NO! I promise I didn't see anything" Sanju shuddered and Keerti left me so soon like a dream leave our mind when we wake up in morning. I too turned and saw her standing with an empty water bottle.

"I will leave. I will fill the bottle later" She said and took steps for her room when I stopped her.

"Wait. Fill it up" I said and before I could react further Keerti took quick and big strands towards her room avoiding everyone especially me.

Keerti's Pov

WTF Just happened. I kissed a monster. How could I? When did my control power get so freaking weak? I was mentally cursing and slapping myself when I heard a knock on my door, and here he was.

"Uhh.. Actually I-I wanted to talk about what happened just now. We ki-kis-ki" I can't believe that he is not able to speak the word. He just did that and he is not able to say that. So I completed him as I want him to say what he wants and then leave this room.

"We kissed. Now will you speak further" I said as my blood was about to boil and then I will blast on him and then he will do something horrific and this will repeat every time so let's just take it down right here.

He looked straight into my eyes and started taking steps towards me. No! What did I do now?

Half of my mind was occupied by the question about what I did and half of it was-was not thinking anything actually. Whereas my stomach was tickling me and I was getting nervous by his each step.

"Babygirl" He whispered in my ears as he reached me. I gulped my saliva down and looked at his hazel brown eyes.

A smirk spread on his face once and he caged me between his arms scaring the shit out of me.

"Did you like the kiss" He asked in such a slow and soft voice. I never heard him like that. I didn't say anything but my breath turned very fast.

He moved his fingers on my face from my eyes to my lips slowly and slowly and slowly sending chills down.

"Did you like the kiss" He asked again a bit louder not harsh but loud.

My head automatically nodded a yes, cause to be honest I not only liked but loved the kiss.

"Do you want me to touch you again" He asked and at that moment I became blank. Part of me wanted to taste his lips again and part wanted to say no to him.

He was leaning closer and closer to me but god knows what got into me and I stopped him by putting my index finger on his lips.

"I don't want to do it now" I said and I was ready to face something bad. But to my surprise he smirked and uncaged me.

"Don't be surprised. I will never force anything on you" He said and I blushed. I can't believe I am blushing for a monster.

He moved back and excited the room while I was thinking all this. Wtf is going in my life.

.
.

Next morning

I was really wondering what a bipolar he is. One moment he was scaring me taking me to zoo and warning and practically giving me a panic attack and next moment he was soothing me saying all those nice stuff and not to forget the kiss.

Walking down to the hall I saw Sanj sitting in the dinning. Sanj was her nickname I gave her cause she gave me one KT so I had too. But really she is the only nice and non aggressive person in this freaking house.

"Hey" She called me while gulping her shake down.

I smiled at her and walked next to her. I sat in the dinning seeing what was there to eat.

"I am sorry" She said and I frowned at her.

"W-Why" I asked her cause as far as I remember she didn't do anything for which she had to apologise.

"Ahh because I interpreted between the kiss. Really I didn't wanted to I just--"

"Stop there is nothing to say sorry about." I smiled at her and alas the smile she gave in return. She was the sweetest.

"I love you. The kind of person you are I am so happy for my brother." She said taking my hands and kissing those. And I didn't knew how to react so I just gave a smile or a awkward smile.

"It's just that I am scared. I don't wanna spoil my brother's life and love like I did to mine" She said amd a tear escaped her eyes. She quickly left my hand and wiped them with the back of her palm.

"Hey don't cry please." I got up from my seat and sat next to her.

"By the way why are you scared" She looked at me with confusion.

"You don't know. My brother didn't tell you" She asked and I saw that 'he doesn't care for me anymore' face.

"Oh no actually. We didn't talk about families much. We just met a month ago and all those love and proposal and engagement. It was all so quick that he might haven't gotten the chance" I blabbered everything that came to mind to comfort her.

"Oh I understand" She said and looked okay.

"Mind if I ask you to tell me" I asked her and she smiled but tears pooled in her eyes.

"No. It just to sad and I don't wanna curse your love story by telling my, I don't know if I should call it one love story" She said and her head hung down and I felt my heart sinking.

"No Sanj. You will not. And there nothing like curse thing so please get that shit out of your head" I said in a firm and concerned voice.

"Well maybe mine is" She said and I glared at her. She cleared her throat and started her story actually their past.

"So I should tell you from the start as you might don't know the family history" She said and I nodded.

"Probably 9 years ago we were not what we are now, specially my brother. He had just passed his high school and was ready for University and I had just entered high school. Our parents used to run a medical store atleast that what they told us we thought but no. They were actually dealing and selling harmful drug in the name of medical pharmacy just to raise enough money so that they can deal with the expenses of high school and University. One day they got caught and was sent to jail. Thankfully you can say they had enough savings for brother and me to finish our studies but someone pressed higher claim chargers on them and they were sentenced to death. We had just completed our studies and after fighting for them for 3 years they were hanged and we were left all alone in this cruel world. Unfortunately all our savings got over we had to work our ass off all day and night to make enough survival money. But weeks later we got  threats. Threat that they are going to kill us like our parents did by selling drugs to teens. Firstly we just ignored it but it got serious. We used to get shady phone calls and mails. We used to get hit and our house was broke many times and even after cops non of that stopped. Then my brother took everything in his hand when they threatened to rape me. Basically speaking he killed the person or mostly each and every person who used to do all those stuffs and slowly and steadily he became what he is now. A Mafia leader, An underworld criminal, A gangster whatever you say" She said and I gasped.

Wtf he is a Mafia and I used to thing he is just a illegal businessman and a small don maybe.

"What" She asked and I just nodded no and asked her to continue.

"He was not like this but time, situations and destiny are not only big words but true events also. These words changed everything including our lives. Just to save ourselves he had to turn into what he is now. World fears him. Everybody know what he does. Who he really is, how much he try to hid it with his legal business and social work everybody know what he is but no one can do anything to him. Cops are under him. Government is under him. But there are people back stabbing and trying to get him into prison. One of it was my husband." She said and my eyes not only grew but my breath also hitched.

"Your husband" I almost screamed.

"Technically my ex husband or dead husband Lakshay" Words stuck into my mouth.

"Long story short it was just a creepy fairytale love story where I believed that I can be normal." Her voice shuddered and tears were dropping. I squeezed her to console and she took a deep breath and continued.

"You know what it was so real and magical that once in life I didn't even found anything fis-fishy. I met him three years ago at a coffee shop and things turned so great and good that well, I started thinking that maybe I can to have a normal life. A normal husband who works Monday to Friday and not some big gangster. Children who will go to normal school rather than big school with tons of security. A normal life but no nothing can be normal for us. Basically we or I fell in love and got married last to last year. Things were going great until one day I found that he was from an enemy gang and an undercover agent. I was so heartbroken and devastated. I decided to confront him and when I did he almost tried killing me. I still remember each and every word he said to me when he had his arm around my neck choking me and gun pointed on my head. Those words ring for me every night. And I found each of his word true. He said "We don't deserve love cause we spread hate. That I was nothing but sister of a Mafia and I will always be one and no one will ever love cause they are scared of me. We don't have life and our life is to just kill people. We have to live underground and starve for life everytime. We can never be normal." And yes everything he said was 100% true. But it's just one thing he didn't knew that no body in this world take birth and decides to became what my brother is. There are circumstances and this world who pushes us in here." She wiped the tons of tears while more were falling and my heart was just sinking more and more.

"Well my brother saved me back then. I don't know how he came to know about all that and he came at the right time and saved me. But my life just drained after that. How much I try to became normal and back to where I was I practically can't. All our sweet memories was always going inside my mind and I never thought that all of it was just revenge and tried to get my brother down. And slowly I slipped into depression. From minor it turned major and you know how I was. This whole time I only used to think about why me? And my brother. Since childhood he was there to protect me. He became this mafia to protect me only. He is always there for me and he never ever thinks about himself. You know why I reacted to you that day because my brother never brings any of his flings so if he bought you might be special and later I got to know you are his to be wife. I am happy that finally he thought for himself and now he will be happy and will not be like me." She completed her part and let out a big sigh.

I smiled looking at her and said "Every end has a new beginning. Even you I know you are happy for your brother but now its time for you to be happy. Move on Sanj. Move your life your dreams. You can't just sit here like this forever. So come on"

"How" She asked innocently and I stood up.

"Go move you ass. Get ready in a sexy and hot dress and come down fast" I almost pushed her into her room and then went to mine. 

"Now its time to meet Mr Monster" I whispered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

PRECAP - You are under arrest Ms Keerti

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I would like to take a moment to thank my lovely friend and  great cover maker callmesancheti  for making such a beautiful cover for me. And here is your payment update.... And Paruthivaishali take your update girl. Mera dimag kha gyi thi update k liye 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 41
what will happen when a dengerous mafia queen fall in love with a innocent boy, whom's life is like hell. The story is about a mafia girl who fall in...
4.1K 270 11
Completed story ✔️ Bored of those cliché romantic tales about an Arrogant CEO and a fragile innocent beautiful girl?? Then you must checkout this sto...
2.7K 35 13
The story revolves around Keerti and Naksh. It involves lot of mature elements will drop a disclaimer before head for the respective parts which incl...
548 29 8
Hey guys.. I am not very good in writing these stories but I wanna give it a try. So here is another one of beautiful couple #keesh #rishimohena So...