Your Mistake, Alpha (Complete)

By Blue_Flame24

Cameron Storm has had enough with all the rules and regulations of being a werewolf. She was not apart of a p... More

Chapter 1- A lil bit about myself
Chapter 2- My first day in Hell
Chapter 3- Captain Jett
Chapter 4- Rivalry
Chapter 5- A grand Mansion
Chapter 6- Kill me now please.
Chapter 7- We're not Dating
Chapter 8- Detention
Chapter 10- Don't touch the Queen
Chapter 11- Home
Chapter 12- The Queen Makes Her Mark
Chapter 13- Bow down to the Queen
Chapter 14: You're Funny
Chapter 15: A Goose Chase
Chapter 16: A Beginning
Chapter 17: Hell
Chapter 18: School President
Chapter 19: Elven Princess
Chapter 20: A Plan
Chapter 21: College Dropouts?
Chapter 22: Yep College Dropouts
Chapter 23- Kappa Kappa!
Chapter 24- House Party
Chapter 25- Class
Chapter 26-Jace
Chapter 27- Cassandra and Ryan
Chapter 28- Meet the rents
Chapter 29- Aces
Chapter 30- Dinner
Chapter 31: Back to school
Chapter 32- Ace and Elena
Chapter 33- Perfect Duo
Chapter 34- Story Time
Chapter 35: The Heat
Chapter 36- Saviour Jett
Chapter 37- Invitation
Chapter 38- Wedding of a Century
Chapter 39- The Return
Chapter 40- Graduation and Big Surprises
Epilogue

Chapter 9- Sass Queen

15.4K 686 31
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 9- Sass Queen

Cameron's POV:

After school I walked out into the parking lot to see Jett and his idiotic friends all by his truck. I stormed up to him and pushed through everyone.

"Here is my address, I want my car back tonight." I growled. He raised an eyebrow at me and I frowned.

"Don't bring it and I will un-man you." I warned. Nobody said anything and I brushed past everyone. I knew where my house was from here, might as well walk.

No way was I going to live with some stuck up royal who was my mate and was kissing some other stuck up royal. Nuh-uh that was not happening to this girl.

I began walking down the street with my lacrosse stick in my hand lightly twirling it. A car pulled up beside me and I turned; well it was a truck instead. Jett stared at me from inside.

"What are you doing?" He growled angrily.

"I'm walking home." I laughed.

"Really Cameron? Talking to your mate like that in front of people? Let alone your alpha mate?" He questioned.

"Really? My alpha mate is kissing Korkov. Laughing with losers. I don't need that." I said holding my hand up and walking ahead.

"She was away on a pack meeting when you came. I couldn't really tell her right away." He said trying to cover up.

"Listen here, royal. Leave me alone alright? Return my car and don't talk to me." I said getting angry.

"Cameron you are royal!" He growled stopping the car. He got out and stormed over with a beige folder in his hands.

"What are you talking about?" I said lowly. He slapped down the beige folder.

"You don't think I wouldn't look you up? I know everything about you. From your favourite colour- which is turquoise- to any allergies you have - which is watermelon seeds- to your real parents." He said opening the folder. On the inside was a man and a woman. The woman was gorgeous. Light brown curled hair and flawless skin and the man was ruggid and broad.

Cassandra and Ryan Storm.

"What is this?" I hissed.

"The last of the Storm's one of the strongest and most royal packs. Massacred by vampires when princess Cameron was just a year and a half old. Taken in by Jessica Storm and Micheal Masterson. Jessica is a distant cousin who took the name. Why do you have the last name Storm?" He asked.

"It always felt right. I don't know I'm not a Masterson. I'm a Storm." I shrugged.

"Exactly it's in your blood. You hate royals? Technically your family should have the throne." He said folding his arms over his broad chest.

"Then why am I hearing this now?" I questioned.

"Nobody knows the last Storm is still alive. People believe you died, Cameron isn't even your first name. It is your middle name. Nobody really paid attention to a packless-teen-werewolf."He explained.

"Cameron isn't my real name?" I asked.

"Anastasia Storm. Cameron is your middle name...princess Anastasia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 9K 36
Rosalie Jane Taylor likes to be called Rose, isn't your normal kind of girl. She has some secrets, that can't all be explained at the beginning but y...
1.5K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
392K 6.2K 6
#Book 1 Jasper never thought he would be able to gain happiness in his life.All he has gone through is pain and sadness.He lost his parents when roug...
35.5K 1.3K 47
The Howling Sages and The Red Moon packs have decided to merge together to defend themselves from a rogue pack that seems adamant on destroying the e...