Chapter 14: You're Funny

Cameron's POV:

I left the small group and went to my locker to grab my English books. I walked to my English class to see this old geezer of a teacher.

I stepped in after the bell and he looked up.

"Princess Anastasia." He nodded. I said nothing and then stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?" I said abruptly.

"You are a high ranking royal. It is proper to address you as a proper status."

Ha funny.

"My name is Cameron." I said sitting down at my usual seat in the front. Over towards the right was little
miss Beth with a bandage over her nose. I went to laugh but someone cleared their throat. I looked back and Jett gestured to the seat next to him.

I just laughed and shook my head, the front was where I belonged.

"Ha, good luck with that one." Tyler laughed and I smiled triumphantly kicking my feet up on the desk.

"In lighting of recent events. The principal has asked me to push forward the teaching of the Stormy Massacre."

"Oh for fuck sakes." I sighed rubbing my eyes.

"Princess Anastasia is there an issue?" He asked.

"Yes. One my name is Cameron and two we don't even know if I am a true Storm yet. You are all blowing this way out of proportion." I said.

"Prin- Cameron, you understand what it will mean if you are in fact a true Storm."

"No. What?" I asked.

"It will mean you are the rightful ruler for the throne." He said.

"Huh?" I asked confused and he nodded.

"The Storms are the number one royal household in the werewolf society. Higher than anyone. They would finally have someone to place on the throne as Queen."

"I already am a queen." I said flipping my hair.

"Exactly. Which is why we need to find out soon."

"How will they tell?" I asked.

"Blood was saved from your parents when they died. We have to see if it is a match."

"You took blood from them? Ew." I said cringing.

"Well we think it is their blood." He said unsure. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean, you think?" I asked curiously.

"Your parents bodies were never found." He said.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"You were all just declared dead. We have not found a scent or anything." He said.

"Then how do you know they are dead!? My body wasn't found and I am alive! They could be alive for all we know!" I exclaimed.

"We have searched everywhere and have found no trace."

"There are so many places to check! Are you kidding?" I said.

"You can continue the search but there has already been numerous searches. No one would take searching for the King and Queen lightly." He turned to the board and I slumped back in my seat and turned back to look at Andrew who nodded approvingly.

They could still be alive.