Book Two: Aquiver (A. Saltzma...

Da Lone-wolf-fanfics

After the events of Panacea, Diana must come to terms with the identity of her stalker, X, the arrival of Kat... Altro

Diana Gilbert
Powers, Abilities, Weaknesses, and Belongings
Series
Changes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Question
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One

Chapter Twenty

2.1K 108 11
Da Lone-wolf-fanfics

On the Lockwood estate, Stefan is walking behind Damon, who has Bonnie's arm in his grasp as they move away from the volunteers and helpers.

"Okay. This is as far as I go." Bonnie scolds and stops, Damon lets go of her and moves to stand in front of her.

"Okay."

"What do you want?" Bonnie asks him.

"A favor." Damon answers.

"Like that's gonna happen." Bonnie counters.

"So predictable." Damon looks at Stefan. "That's why I brought him." Damon points out.

"I know how you feel about helping us out, but since you're the one that linked Mason with Katherine, we finally have an opportunity to get an upper hand on both of them so, just hear us out."

"Pretty please." Damon adds.

"I'm listening." Bonnie tells them as Stefan's phone starts to ring.

"I have to fill Elena in on what's going on." He looks at Damon. "Can you play nice, please?"

"I guess." Damon mumbles with a shrug.

Stefan walks aside and answers his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing? You shouldn't be calling me." Stefan scolds.

"I know, but I have no idea what's happening." Elena counters. "Damon's got Jeremy into something and you've got Bonnie with you, Alaric's dealing with Diana, and I'm sorting stupid masquerade masks for Mrs Lockwood."

"Alright, it's okay. Hold on." Stefan walks away to talk on the phone and leaves Damon alone with Bonnie.

"All you have to do is touch Mason Lockwood again to see if he gave Katherine the moonstone." Damon explains.

"My visions don't work like that. I don't get to ask questions."

"How inconvenient."

"I can do it" They spin to find Diana and Alaric behind them. Diana raises her hand and waves. "Telepath..." She reminds them.

"Nope" Damon scolds. "I don't trust you right now" Diana raises an eyebrow at him. "You've gone banana balls crazy...." Diana rolls her eyes.

"Kill a few people and suddenly you're banana balls" Diana states.

"When you aren't the killing type.....yeah" Damon points out.

"Christo" Bonnie suddenly states, Diana flinches, hard, her eyes flashing black.

"What the hell?!" She growls at Bonnie and then lunges forward, Damon catches her and stops her from attacking Bonnie who stumbles back from them.

"What was that?" Damon asks Bonnie as he holds Diana back.

"A hunch" She answers as she stares at Diana. "I don't think Diana has been completely honest about what that thing inside of her is" Diana smirks darkly at her.

"One problem at a time" Damon tells them both. "Bonnie, you're not comfortable getting involved...fine. The Watchdog can do it and to be honest, right now, I think she'd enjoy it more than you" Diana nods in agreement. "We'll deal with Mason and then deal with..." Damon motions to Diana as he pushes her back from Bonnie. "All of this..." He nods to Alaric who takes Diana's arm, she glances to the hold and then at Alaric.

...................

Mason walks down the front steps and towards his jeep. He stops when he sees that Diana is leaning against his jeep, she waves at him with her fingers.

"Hello, Mason" Diana greets with a smirk, he backs up a little and Diana moves fast, grabs his shoulders and punches him in the gut, he curls over himself and she then knees Mason in the face. Mason falls to the ground, unconscious. She looks at Damon and Alaric as they approach her.

"Get him in the trunk" Damon tells her as he opens the trunk of Mason's jeep. Alaric takes Mason's keys out of his pockets and throws them to Damon. Diana then picks up Mason and shoves him in the trunk of the jeep. Damon snaps his fingers and then points to the truck. Diana shoots him a dirty look.

"All of us?" She asks. "That's going to be a squeeze. Maybe I should just stay here"

"Get in, Dirty Diana" Damon tells her, she lets out a breath. "You are the one we need here" Diana then climbs into the truck and scoots to the centre to let Alaric climb in beside her.

..............

Damon carries Mason into the boarding house, slung over his shoulder. Diana and Alaric follow him in. Alaric carrying Mason's bag with him. Alaric drops the bag in a chair as Damon places Mason into a chair.

"Okay, grab that corner." Damon tells Alaric and points to a blanket.

"Why are we doing this?"

"Because I don't want to stain the carpet."

"I knew you were gonna say something like that." Alaric comments as he and Damon pull a blanket over the rug. Diana walks over to Mason's bag. "He's not gonna be out much longer." Alaric warns as Mason begins to stir. Diana takes chains from Mason's bag, her eyes lighting up slightly.

"Looks like this guy's used to being tied up." Diana teases as she hands the chains to Damon who nods to Mason.

"Do your thing" he tells her.

"He's unconscious" Diana points out. "Meaning that there is nothing going on in his head right now" she pokes Mason's head and then looks over him. "If he wasn't a werewolf, he might actually be hot" Diana comments as Damon ties down Mason to the chair. Alaric glances at her, her eyes flicker to meet his and she smirks. Mason groans as he starts to wake.

"Here we go" Damon teases, Diana moves towards Mason. "Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is. And find out what they're gonna do with it once they get it." Diana mocks Damon as he talks at her, he shoots her a look. She smirks back at him. Diana places her hands on the side of Mason's head, he struggles against her but she just smirks at him and holds him still as she searches his memories.

"It's in a well" Diana states. "It's....the same one I used to play in with Derek when we were kids.....On the edge of the old Lockwood property." She pulls her hands back from him. Mason grunts and grabs Diana by the wrist, she looks down and raises an eyebrow before she pulls her hand free of him. Caroline comes up from the basement and glances around them, Diana turns to her. "Caroline, go find Bonnie" Diana tells her. "Take her to the old well on the Lockwood property, that's where the moonstone is" Caroline glances at Damon who nods in reassurance. Caroline then leaves. Diana turns back to Mason. "How do you want to do this?" Diana asks, Damon frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.....do you want it to hurt? 'Cause I think he will think much harder if he's in pain, more likely to let things through" Diana counters as she moves to grab an iron poker, the second she does, it burns her skin, she cries out and drops it. "Holy mother-forking shirtballs." She growls and checks her hand which bubbles slightly. Alaric is instantly at her side.

"Let me see" Alaric takes her wrist and looks down at her hand. She watches him with curiosity. She's demonic and he's still trying to take care of her. He glances to her face and sees something there, something of the old Diana. His Diana. She blinks and her eyes turn black, she pulls her hand away from him and looks away. Mason struggles against the chains.

"Someone's feisty." Damon offers and grabs the iron poker from the ground, he then holds it into the fire. "You okay, Watchdog?" Damon asks, she nods and moves away from them all. Mason continues to struggle and thrusts the chair backwards, falling onto the floor. Diana moves to him and yanks the chair back upright. Damon checks the poker and then heads to Mason.

"What?!" Mason asks Damon, Damon then sticks the iron poker into Mason's chest. Mason screams. Diana smirks listening to it.

"You can hurt -- good to know. I was afraid you were gonna be some beast mass with no affinity for pain." Damon comments as Diana moves to stand behind Mason, Damon pulls Mason's collar down and looks at his wound. "Oh, but you heal quickly. Not good. Guess I'll just have to keep applying pain." Damon walks back over to the fireplace and heats up the poker again. He glances at Diana who nods and grabs Mason's head. "So...Katherine. How do you know her? What is she up to?" Mason spits on the floor but says nothing.

"He met her a year ago" Diana states, Mason pulls his head away, or tries to anyway. She holds tight. "Hmm Kathy huh?" She teases. "She's rather charming" Diana tells Damon who nods.

"Katherine's good that way." He offers. Jeremy walks in the room with a box. He sets it down on a table. "I thought I told you to go home." Damon scolds him.

"I text him" Diana comments and nods to the box. "Had him bring over the last of my wolfsbane" Mason groans. Damon looks over at him, then takes the plant and goes toward Mason. "Go home, Jeremy" Diana tells him. "You're not gonna wanna watch what happens next" Alaric glances at Diana softly, another sign that she's not all bad. That she still cares about her family. Jeremy glances at Alaric and then Damon.

"She's right" Alaric offers. "It's fine..."

"You are coming home tonight, right, Di?" Jeremy asks her.

"Sure" She answers, Jeremy nods and then leaves. Damon stands in front of Mason.

"What's Katherine doing in Mystic Falls?" Mason doesn't answer. Damon brushes the end of the wolfsbane across Mason's cheek. It begins to burn and Mason screams. Damon pulls the wolfsbane away. Alaric shifts slightly. "Why is she here?" He asks as Diana moves to stand at Mason's head again.

"She's here with me." Mason answers. "Why do you ask, you jealous?" Damon looks at Diana who shakes her head. Mason rears his head back to headbutt her, Diana dodges that and then grabs his hair to yank his head back. She leans closer to him and smirks. "Does Derek know what a twisted bitch you are?" Mason asks her. "Freak" he spits up at her.

"Damn right, honey...I'm the biggest freak you'll ever come across..." Diana agrees.

"Why does Katherine want the stone?" Damon asks when Diana releases Mason's head.

"You better answer him" Diana states. "Or I'll mess with your head until you can barely remember your own name" She threatens. Mason takes a breath.

"She's gonna use it to lift the curse." Mason

"Of the moon? Now, why would a vampire help a werewolf break a curse that keeps them from turning whenever they want?"

"So I wouldn't have to turn anymore."

"Why"

"Because she loves me." Damon laughs and shares a look with Diana who smirks.

"He thinks they're going to live happily ever after" She mocks. "It's rather adorable"

"He's just stupid. Katherine doesn't love him. She's using him" Damon agrees and looks at Mason. "You moron."

"I'm done talking." Mason tells them.

"You know, I look at you I see myself" Damon admits. "A less dashing, less intelligent version."

"I love her!"

"Oh, I know! I've been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out. Let me do it for her." Damon thrusts his hand into Mason's chest while looking him in the eyes. Mason groans. Damon removes his heart from his chest. Mason's eyes go lifeless and his head falls down to his chest.

"You could have drawn it out" Diana complains. "Where's the blood? The pain? You could have let me quake him a little" She kicks the chair and huffs. Damon raises an eyebrow and shares a look with Alaric who shrugs.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

189K 4.1K 87
What happens when your seemingly normal town suddenly becomes the home for vampires, witches, doppelgΓ€ngers, and more?
134K 3K 21
"Baby, you're all I need. Come now, set me free." "I look into your sunset eyes, waiting for the moon to rise, so I can feel your heat. This love is...
48.3K 1.1K 29
This story starts at the beginning of season 3, right after Stefan leaves town with Klaus. It follows Elena and Damon's friendship as they look for s...