Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

2.

18.4K 984 542
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
T W O:

"Personally Wendy, it would be so much more exciting if we ate in the cafeteria," Kyungsoo whines, his arm around Wendy. She stares at him with disgust, "no. I'm going to wait for the two of you to grab your food and then we're going to go outside and eat on the benches," she replies, shrugging his arm off of her shoulders. Jungkook chuckles, "well, I don't even eat this schools food so we're just going to have to wait for this one." He pokes Kyungsoo's belly. Laughing loudly when Kyungsoo almost slams into an open locker door. Wendy smiles.

"Sheesh Jungkook! You literally can cause disasters." Jungkook laughs once more and wraps his arm with Wendy's, "that's why they named a hurricane after me." Wendy nudges him, "don't be so full of yourself, and there literally is no hurricane named after you." Jungkook rubs his stomach lightly, "well, I'd like to think there is..." He mutters quietly, but doesn't say anything when Wendy shoots him a sharp look.

As they were walking, Jungkook sees someone on the floor, their books spread out all over and they were trying to pick up all of their papers quickly. Jungkook walks over to the boy, looking more closely, the boy was definitely in the same year as Jungkook.

"Hey? D'you need some help?"

The boy looks up to Jungkook and nervously chuckles, "I kinda got shoved by someone and all my books went flying...and now they're on the floor." Jungkook smiles and crouches down and begins to help the boy, "I can see that."

Handing over the rest of the papers, Jungkook hears the boy mumble a quick thanks. "I'm Jungkook, and this is Kyungsoo, and that girl is Wendy." The boy nods, "it's nice to meet you, I'm Namjoon." The now named boy shifts in his spot and so Jungkook smiles again, "you must be new here so it's your lucky day!"

Kyungsoo walks forward and wraps his arm around Namjoon's shoulders, "yeah... because today we're finally going to the cafeteria, so we can show you around!" Namjoon laughs, "you guys don't eat in the lunch hall?"

Jungkook points over to Wendy who was trailing behind them, he sighs and drags her over, "miss prissy over here doesn't at all enjoy eating with the rest of the school." She rolls her eyes and scoffs loudly, "I'm not prissy. I just choose not to allow myself to stoop down to their level."

Kyungsoo chuckles and whispers, "see? She's totally priss," into Namjoon's ears. Namjoon chuckles when Wendy runs over behind Kyungsoo and slaps the back of his head. "Ow! Wendy you need to stop hitting me! This is abuse!" He whines, rubbing the back of his head slightly and wincing, "I think I have a serious concussion."

Wendy scoffs loudly again, "if you had a serious concussion then you'd be on the floor knocked out." The two begin to argue while Namjoon watches them with wide eyes. Jungkook moves over to walk beside the tall boy and laughs a little, "you'll get used to them soon...anyways, why did you decide to move here?"

Namjoon shrugs before looking in his bag for some pieces of paper, handing them over, he says, "my parents wanted something new. They hate committing to one thing so it's a wonder how they're still together." Jungkook smiles, reading the small piece of paper, "Have a great day at your new school Namjoon! Your father is already looking for new places. LOL!"

Jungkook gives the paper back, "Sheesh! So you must be pretty used to being the new kid I guess." Namjoon shrugs in reply as they make their way through the cafeteria doors. "So d'you know anyone from here?" Wendy makes her way to Jungkook's side, her arm on his shoulders. Namjoon glances at Wendy for a quick moment before saying, "well my cousin goes here...and I know you guys now?"

Kyungsoo ruffles Namjoon's silver hair, "so that's a yes to bring our friend?" Namjoon sheepishly fixes his hair.

Kyungsoo and Namjoon make their way into the lunch line whereas Wendy and Jungkook stand outside.

"Are we really just going to invite him into our friendship group like we have known him for ten years?" Wendy asks, rolling her eyes. Jungkook stands up straight, and walks over to her. "I know that you're sceptical but maybe it's a good thing to get to know new people."

"Yeah but you know what happened to me..." Jungkook puts a reassuring arm around Wendy, "it's okay Wendy."

Even though Wendy and Jungkook were friends, he was always cautious with her. Especially since she was not prone to letting people in, it was always a wonder to Jungkook how the two of them had even become this close.

She smiles softly at him, "thanks Jungkook. And thanks for understanding that I will not, under any circumstances, step foot in that cafeteria. Do you know the amount of germs in that whole room? And I'm not even counting the germs of the people in there." She shivers, which makes Jungkook laugh loudly.

After a few more minutes of waiting Wendy and Jungkook start to get impatient. Jungkook sighs and paces, "what's taking them so long?" He says, his tone very exhausted. Wendy shrugs at Jungkook as a reply.

"So would this be a circumstance of you walking in there with me?" Wendy shakes her head vigorously. Groaning, Jungkook paces even quicker, "I mean, it's one thing walking in there with a friend but it's a whole other thing to walk in there alone!"

Jungkook tries to call Kyungsoo three times but the calls just ends up going to voicemail.

By this point, Wendy is watching Jungkook worry with amusement in her eyes. She knows that Jungkook is going to end up walking in there alone, whether he likes it or not.

"I mean it's not like they're going to stare you down because you rarely go into the cafeteria..." She tries to reassure but instead Jungkook stares at her with fear, "that's exactly what they're going to do." Wendy frowns, "I'm sorry...I'm just trying to help!"

Sighing, Jungkook rolls his shoulders back, "a soldier, is just going to have to do his job. Wendy," he looks at Wendy dead in the eye, "if I don't make it back, and by chance, the wildebeests in their attack me and rip me apart...let my parents know I love them and let Minnie-"

"Jungkook! Just go in!" She cuts him off, giving him a stern look. Jungkook rolls his eyes at her, "that's easy for you to say," he quietly mumbles so that she doesn't hear him and slap the back of his head.

Jungkook takes one big and deep breath and steps forward. However his braveness, and bold courage, only lasts for about a solid two seconds before his shoulders fall and he feels small, "Wendy I can't do it, it's too much pressure, I mean what if it's too late? What if Kyungsoo and Namjoon have already been eaten alive-"

Sighing, Wendy pushes Jungkook. With a loud screech, he stumbles into the cafeteria. At that exact moment, the whole cafeteria goes silent, and all heads are facing the boy who embarrassingly stumbled his way into the hall. Even the lunch ladies look at Jungkook weirdly, the ladles and trays in their hands paused in midair.

Immediately, the blood rushes to his cheeks as he doesn't know where to look. He hears a loud, "good luck" from outside and Jungkook can't help but mentally curse Wendy for pushing him in. Jungkook smiles, and fixes his shirt before scanning the cafeteria for Kyungsoo and Namjoon.

Jungkook didn't realize that spending everyday for the last two months would give him this much social anxiety.

Soon, the student body realizes that Jungkook is merely a peer, and they go back to spending their lunch time eating, talking and laughing. Soon enough, the large lunch hall is filled with noises and voices bouncing off every single inch of the walls.

Jungkook's eyes catch onto tufts of silver hair in the distance and he smiles as he sees the familiar bag of Kyungsoo's. Confidently, Jungkook walks over to the pair, he pulls on Kyungsoo's bag when he reaches them, "there you guys are! Wendy and I were waiting so lo-"

The brown haired boy's smile drops and voice quietens when he realizes who's table he's standing at (or rather the people he's standing before.) Kyungsoo turns to Jungkook with a huge smile, "Jungkook! You came in! You will not believe who Namjoon's cousin is! Park Jimin!"

Kyungsoo's words could not function in Jungkook's brain. He was in a state of shock as he stared into the deep blue eyes of Taehyung.

Namjoon smiles up at Jungkook, before looking down and chomping down on some fries. Jungkook's eyes move over from Namjoon to Min Yoongi, who gave Jungkook a dead look before staring lovingly at his boyfriend on his lap, Park Jimin.

Jimin smiles at Jungkook and offers him a seat, "hey! Jungkook right? We have maths together! Sit!" Jungkook immediately declines the offer and turns to Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo..." Jungkook whines, "Wendy and I were waiting for so long! How long are you going to be?" Kyungsoo shrugs, "I don't know Jungkook...couldn't you call Wendy over here?"

"Who's Wendy?" Jimin tries to get up from Yoongi's lap but Yoongi holds him tighter. Jungkook opens his mouth, trying to form an answer but Kyungsoo answers for him, "just this girl who's to scared to enter the cafeteria."

Jungkook's eyes narrows as he feels himself being pulled out from the conversation.

Right now, Jungkook felt as if Kyungsoo is acting up for the 'popular' people. "this girl" was his friend, who stood by him when he was at his worst low.

At that exact moment, Jungkook caught Taehyung staring at him.

And in that moment, Jungkook feels all of his walls falling, crumbling away to dust at the bottom of his feet. He feels the way he did ten years ago, confident in the world. It is stupid, and Jungkook knows that, but Jungkook's ties with Taehyung was always loose and sometimes it felt like a single look could take him back to that time where his world was his best friend, Kim Taehyung.

But this stare was difficult to understand. It was almost like Taehyung was mocking Jungkook. Who stood awkwardly in the back. Like he was telling Jungkook, "you can't even defend your friend? Weak."

Sighing, Jungkook just turns around and walks away. Stupidly, he decides to take one more glance at the group, but none of them noticed that the small boy left. So he sighs (a deeper one this time) and leaves.

Wendy smiles and him when she sees him, "where's Kyungsoo?" Jungkook links his arm with Wendy's and walks with her, "he's just showing Namjoon around to everyone...so let's go to the benches and we'll talk to him later." Wendy smiles, and pulls out a sandwich, giving half of it to Jungkook.

Sometimes, Jungkook felt like he never deserved Wendy, and in this moment, he couldn't believe that Kyungsoo would disregard the only people who stood by him.

But he couldn't tell Wendy. Wendy already had major trust issues and this would only further upset her.

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding?

"Now that I thought about it, I actually can't wait for the residential. I mean, especially for the campfire especially. I can't wait for the s'mores. I'm definitely going to make like twenty just for the two us," Jungkook smiles gratefully at her, "what are you trying to do? Make me fat? Give me diabetes? Because it's working!"

Wendy bursts out laughing and pulls out a candy for Jungkook, "speaking of making you fat, take this." He rolls his eyes and takes it before shoving it back into her pocket, "no! I'm seriously going to get fat Wendy!"

The two of them sit there, wrapped up together in the cold, eating their sandwiches. One thing Jungkook knew for sure, his bond with Wendy, would never break.

-----

I've been watching too much Bad Girls Club for this. So this chapter might be freaking messed up. Haha.
i'Ll gIvE yOu fIvE sEcOnDs tO oWn Up Or cAtCh tHiS aSs wHoOpIn-
All I know is that Kyungsoo really boutta piss y'all off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 21
No one expects a winner from an outlying district. Their district partners are weak. They have no sponsors. No strong allies. Some don't even have me...
624K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...
332K 29.1K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...