𝐼𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑠 𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 « 𝐶...

By lilxcloud

where the Chinese idol named Cai Xukun appearing in an survival show called youth with you: 2 to be a PD. Ou... More

✉️
☁️
S O C I A L M E D I A
F O L L O W
W A Y
F L I G H T
M E E T I N G
U N K N O W N
✉️
A C C I D E N T
M E E T I N G
W O M A N
𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

N E W S

1.5K 31 0
By lilxcloud

Stammering in the absence while playing with the food in front of me. I kept repeating in my mind what I saw earlier.

When I opened the phone a lot of notifications came to me. In its abundance, I didn't know what to look at first. I first look at our groupchat.

I immediately opened my twitter account. I wonder what's the problem is. Nothing new on my twitter. I scratch my nape in confusion. I looked at what my newsfeed posts were.

Are they pranking me?

Notifications started popping up again. Alright, I'll just look at these notifications instead of spending my time searching what's happening on twitter.

@seyv tagged you.

Maybe she's a fan so she tagged me. I started to open the notifications. I widened my eyes.

I was surprised to find myself on the twitter app again. The one that caught my attention most was the photo posted. At first i was wondering why i was tagged in this post.I looked closely at the picture. I gasped

It's me. With my dog ​​and... Cai Xukun.

I've begun to panic. I read the caption as well as the comments.

Xukun was tagged in the post and other fans also recognized him. I felt my hands tremble. My heartbeat accelerated as if it would explode anytime.

I immediately opened my instagram account and Xukun's post opened to me. The fans are right, the outfit are the same.

I let out a deep sigh.

I can do this.

I looked at other notifications I received. The notifications I receive are all the same. Some of these are photos of us and Xukun made by other fans. And some of them are our interactions in social media. And the last is...

That's right, as well in Korea knows about it. I think this is the end of my career. We're trending now on twitter. I just lay in bed, wool-gathering.

My manager's voice brought me back to reality. I looked at her unknowingly. She crossed her arms while looking at me deeply.

"Why are you not eating?" She strictly said.

"Im full" I immediately went to my room as I left my manager unaware of happening.

I immediately shut the door. I relentlessly lay down on the bed and sigh. I don't know if I'll be happy or sad about today's news spread about us. If the fans didn't like the news I would lose my career and Xukun would.

I could ruin another career because of my stupidity. My manager didn't seem to know about the news. I was just in tears over my nervousness.

What am I going to do?

My tears continued to flowed. I kept thinking about how I would do. Right, I can ask other members for help. I opened my phone and i saw notifications about the news again. I ignored them and opened our groupchat.

---

Switching position on the bed because I was uncomfortable. For almost two hours I didn't sleep yet. I stood up and looked at the clock.

Shit. It's almost 11:00 in the night.

I go down first and go to the kitchen to drink some warm water. I'm still bothered by the news. I finished drinking and went upstairs again.

I'll see if Kun is still awake at this time but if not, it's up to batman.I get the phone and started texting Kun.

I was in hesitant if i would press the call button or not. My hands starting to tremble. Before I even hit the call button he made the call. I immediately answered it.

Unfortunately my light was shut so he couldn't see my face. The only lights in the buildings in front of me and the lamp shade serve as my lights.

Facetime

Its obvious that he just woke up. I felt bad. I lowered my head in shame. I'm starting to cry again.

"Hey, why are you still awake?" He asked in husky voice. I just hummed as an answered.

"Is there something wrong?" I lifted my head to the laptop screen.

"Did y-you saw it already?" I asked. My voice started to shaked. He noticed it. He cleared his throat and look at me deeply into my eyes.

How can he became handsome in this kind of situation? No.. focus.

I brushed off my thoughts and pay attention on the situation.

"Saw what?...Ah. The news." He nodded. I chuckled and lowered my head avoiding his stares.

"I don't care about that" He simply said.

"Don't make it a big deal. Don't blame yourself because of that news. Everyone needs privacy. Don't take it seriously." He added.

"I'm sorry" My voice cracked. I bit my lower lip to prevent from crying.

Then my phone dinged as a new notification popped up on my phone. I checked it.

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I sobbed quietly. I can see that he's quietly watching me. I cleared my throat.

"Everyone knew about it that it's you" I sniffed.

"Are you crying? It's not your fault." He worridly said. I nod and smiled sadly.

"Stop crying and take a rest because we have a shoot tommorow." He reminded.

"Ye, thanks for today Kun." I smiled. He nod.

"Anything for you~" He boldly said. I blushed at what he said. He chuckled. Maybe he could see the red tint on my cheek even it's dark.

God. That's hawt. Let's wait and see, Cai Xukun.

After sometime, we bid and said goodbye to each other. I feel a little better now, thanks to Kun. Then I drifted to sleep.

See you in my dreamland Kun...

💌; Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote it and follow me aswell. Don't be a silent reader, express what you feel about my story.

Follow my social media accounts.

instagram:swt_bttrcp
twitter:bttrcp
youtube:may.

My dm's are open for request.

Did you watch Bangbangcon?

-☁️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.5K 42
Telling the world about them would destroy both of their careers. But keeping it a secret isn't the best idea either... Started: 25/3/18 Ended: 10/4...
10.3K 502 32
When Ahn Yeoreum's life hits rock bottom, she leaves her home hoping for a change of scenery and a new purpose. And the happy-go-lucky idol, Lee Dong...
73.9K 1.7K 30
Irene's never had high opinions of Cai Xukun ─ the boy that the entire school seems to be in love with. In fact, she thinks he's stuck-up, always sta...
20.2K 436 14
A girl became a trainee in a popular survival show program called 'Idols Planet' to chase her one and only dream, which is to become an idol. Little...