Jab They Met (Divya Drishti)

By Dew_On_YellowRose

This is a fanfiction of DIVYA DRISHTI. This story is different but sisters will never change that is Divya an... More

Characters!!!
PROLOGUE
SHARMA FAMILY
Shergil Family
DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!
SHIKHAR'S CRUSH
AND THEY MET
SOMETHING SOMETHING
Apology
HI GUYS!!
PACIFYING DI
A HAPPY DRISHTI
Ms. PA
SIBLINGS
CRUSH REVEALED
Please Read (IMPORTANT)
PA?
Meeting
Stranded
Stuck!
I Love You
Rakshit and Baby
Darling and Sweetheart
Court You
Call Me By My Name
Couples!
Powers
Epilogue
A New DD FF
New DD FF is out!
Hi Readers

Another Meeting

968 71 42
By Dew_On_YellowRose

"Hi sir!" Divya was standing in front of the couple table where Shikhar was seated checking out the menu.

"I told you that I am waiting for someone and take my order only after that." Shikhar spoke without looking up.

"Hello sir? Now you make me a waitress also?" Divya spoke out loud with a taunting tone.

This made Shikhar look up and apologise immediately.

"Oh my! I am so sorry Divya! Thought it was the waitress!" Shikhar apologised warmly.

"I am very offended now!" Divya teased Shikhar.

"I am extremely sorry. Please don't be offended."

"You hurt my ego! I think it's broken now."

"I will take you to the hospital now. Let's go fast!" Shokgar got up and grabbed his keys and phone placed on the table.

"Hey where are you going?" Divya stopped Shikhar by holding onto his forearm.

"You hurt your eg.... Wait what? Ego?"

"Yes sir! I said ego! Now tell me, which hospital will you ho to mend my ego?" Divya asked cutely with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I am sorry madam! I heard hurt and my mind went blank." Shikhar looked into Divya's eyes.

"Umm, shall we sit?" Divya asked flushed.

"Why not? Let's sit." Shikhar and Divya sat opposite to eachother.

"Order!" Shikhar motioned for the waitress.

"Yes sir! What would you like to order?" The waitress didn't look good to Divya. She pushed her chest forward and the flesh of her red painted lips between her teeth.

"I would like to order a cappuccino!" Shikhar chimed in without sparing a glance at the waitress. He then looked at Divya silently signalling her to place her order.

"I want cold coffee with chocolate syrup and 2 sugar glazed doughnuts!" Divya said. This made the waitress glance at her and something broke loose.

"Oh my god! Divs! It's you babes. The famous model. Girl, you look hot!" The waitress couldn't contain her excitement and asked for a selfie which Divya didn't refuse.

All through, Divya could feel a pair of eyes on her.

Once the order had come, Divya and Shikar started off their lost conversation.

"Hey, eat this! I bought 2. One for you and one for me!" Divya offered one doughnut to Shikhar which he gladly accepted.

"Why do you prefer cold coffee?" Shikhar asked while biting into the doughnut.

"Why do you prefer hot coffee?" Divya asked without answering his question.

"Hot coffee? You mean my cappuccino?"

"Yeah, it's hot so hot coffee!" Divya twirled her straw around before taking a sip and looking at Shikhar.

"Wonderful logic there!"

"Sarcastic much?" Divya pouted while sipping her drink which made Shikhar chuckle at her cuteness.

"You never answered my question!"

"Same goes for you sir!"

"Oh madam, I think you like cold coffee because it helps to maintain your cold demeanor."

"Oh sir, I think you like your cappa whatever because it helps you to maintain your hot head!" Divya imitated Shikhar.

"You aren't bad!"

"Who said I am bad?" Divya retreated.

"Well no one really!"

"Right! My Di and Romi are the only ones who tells me that I am mischievous!" Divya giggled softly.

"My brother says that too about me!"

"Oh yes! Your brother!"

"What about my brother?" Shikhar sank into the chair with millions of thoughts swirling in his head. He thought that Divya came to him for his brother. And that hurt him.

Divya saw a flash of hurt in Shikar's eyes which she had to forcefully ignore because of no other proofs of the other being sad.

"My sister!" Divya chimed in.

"What?"

"My brother and your sister!"

"What? Who are you talking about? Simmi or Rashi?"

"No, I am sorry. What I mean't is your brother and my sister!"

"You mean Drishti di and Rakshit bhaiya?"

"Yes!"

"What about them?"

"Huh? I thought you were clever!"

"What do you mean? And I am really clever madam!"

"Clever? Yes, yes! But listen, there is something going on between Rakshit and Di!"

"What do you mean?"

"They are in love I guess!" Divya was done with Shikhar's naivety.

"Oh that! I know." Shikhar said as a matter if fact.

"What?" Divya was the shocked one.

"What what?"

"You knew? Since how long?"

"Since the driver incident!" Shikhar said with a chuckle.

"What? How?"

"That evening, when we returned home, everyone at home were scared that you would cut off the contract but Rakshit said that you wouldn't.  To be exact he said that Drishti wouldn't let you to cut it off!"

"What? How did he know?"

"He said that he saw some fire in Drishti's eyes and it made her stand out or something."

"Oh my God! Their love story is cute!" Divya squealed and Shikhar chuckled.

"I will pay!" Divya said once the bill arrived.

"No, we will split. Half-half!" Shikhar offered.

"Okkie dokkie!" Divya said giggling at his cuteness.

"Artie chokie!" Shikhar replied.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Divya said.

"Did you call me cute?" Shikhar asked with a playful grin.

"Umm, no! I said that was cute!" Divya pointed at car outside. She almost got caught.

"A BMW is cute?" Shikhar cocked his eyebrows.

"Y-yes, why can't I think it's cute?" Divya questioned.

"Okay! Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Both Divya and Shikhar exited the cafe and felt awkward trying to bid goodbye.

"Shikhu Baby!" A girl screamed before the duo could bid goodbye.

She rushed over to Shikhar and hugged him tight. Shikhar's face screamed discomfort and irritation.

"Shachini! Get off me!" Shikhar tried to pry her hands off of him.

"Shikhu! Don't be mean!"

"Stop it Shachini! I told you that I don't like you!"

"I know baby! You don't like me but you love me!" Shachini poured her lips forward trying to pull Shikhar into a kiss.

"Who is this Shikhar?" Divya asked.

"Who is this Baby?" Shachini asked hugging Shikhar tighter and smiling at Divya in a sickening way.

"I am his girlfriend, Divya Sharma!" Divya said.

"What?" Both Shikhar and Shachini yelled.

"Why are you shocked Shikhar darling?" Divya asked.

"Umm, you said that we are keeping it a secret sweetheart!" Shikhar played along and this made Shachini loosen her grip on Shikhar.

"I am jealous too darling! I want everyone to know that you are mine!" Divya pouted and Shikhar went to Divya hugging her sideways and turned to Shachini.

"This is my Sweetheart and soulmate! The love of my life." Shikhar introduced  Divya to Shachini.

"Whatever!" Shachini said and walked away stomping her foot like a five year old.

"Darling huh?" Shikhar teased Divya after Shachini left.

"Sweetheart, soulmate and love of my life huh?" Divya retreated and both of them laughed.

"So, where are you going?" Shikhar asked.

"The mall first then home!"

"Where is your car?"

"I came by bus!"

"What? Why?"

"It's fun!" Divya gave a toothy grin.

"So, I will drop you back! Is it fine madam?"

"Sure sir! Lead the way!" Shikhar was taken aback by her quick acceptance. He masked his expression and they walked towards his car.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE

Hey guys!
I have an exam like 8.5 hours but I felt bad for not publishing fir my wonderful readers. So I thought of publishing a Shivya today.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Love you all. Be safe and let's pray for the best.

Comment and vote guyssss, if you like my chapter! I tried my best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and ๐“ปuvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it โคโคโค l...
272K 7.8K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
104K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
120K 4K 24
A completely different kaira love story.....kartik and naira got married in Rishikesh.....but their families are unknown to this fact...Will goenkas...