I'll always protect you no ma...

By rosetta12344321

You are eight months pregnant with triplets but you live with an abusive boyfriend who wants your unborn chil... More

Prologue
Ch-1 The bossess call
Ch-2 The new mission
Ch-3 Meeting Y/n
Ch-4 Getting to know the crew
Ch-5 The ultrasound
Ch-6 Evan's past
Ch-7 The confession
Ch-8 Meeting their girlfriends
Ch-9 Your childhood past
Ch-10 A dark truth reveal
Ch-11 The escape
Ch-12 The cabin & the labor
Ch-13 The birth/Part one
Ch-14 The birth/Part two
Ch-15 The birth/Part three finally
Ch-16 A baby wolf?!
Ch-17 The Inner wolf
Ch-18 The unknown person
Ch-19 Mrs. Fong?!
Ch-20 A small reunion
The ending
Note

Ch-21 Can you see me?

474 7 4
By rosetta12344321

Your POV~

I was in the hospital for about a few days now because of what I am and the results still hasn't be reveal yet.

Until the doctors came back with the results and told me that I was injected with hybrid serum that was supposed to be hidden away in the laboratory.

But my question is how did I get injected by this and why didn't I use this power in the first place when I was with Oliver plus I could've defeated myself without anyone's help but it's already too late for that because now I'm safe and sound from all the danger plus now I'm finally free from Oliver thanks to the mystery woman that save me from getting killed by him along with my children that I gave birth.

I then heard the doors open and saw it was Evan with flowers in his hands.

Evan's line:
Hey Kitty he said putting them next to me on the chair and sat on the bed.

Your line:
Hey there my tough Owl-boy I said as we share a cute little kiss.

Evan's line:
How are the kids doing he ask?? Turning around to look at my children.

Your line:
They are doing just fine I said as he turns his head to look at me.

Evan's line:
So...have you found a place to stay yet he ask?? As I look down at the floor.

Your line:
N-no...not yet I said looking back up at him making him smile softly at me.

Your line:
Why I ask?? As he takes a deep breath and sighed softly looking up at me.

Evan's line:
Oh is that so he ask?? Cuffing my cheek softly as I blush a little looking at him.

Evan's line:
Well I was wondering if you'd like to...you can come live with me he ask??

I look up at him with a shocking expression on my face as my eyes started to tear up along with a smile that form on my face then I hug him.

Your line:
Sure...why the heck not I said as he hugs me back and kisses my head.

Then I heard the triplets started crying again as I groan softly and walk over to them and pick up one of them into my arms as I tried to calm them down.

Evan's line:
Have they been keeping you up lately he ask?? As I nodded softly at him.

Your line:
I tried everything to keep them calm but nothing is working I said rubbing my wolf child on her back softly.

Evan's line:
Well have you tried singing them a lullaby he ask?? Looking over at me as I just shook my head softly.

Evan's line:
Well do you know any lullaby songs he ask? As I once again shook my head.

I then thought really hard and then it hit me this one lullaby the my grandparents use to sing to me when I was a child was You are my sunshine.

Your line:
Well this is the one song that I know I said looking over at him.

Your line:
But do you might if you can sing it with me I ask? As he smiles at me.

Evan's line:
Of course I'll sing it with you he said as he grabs little Vanessa as I put little Victoria on the cradle and pick up little Ethan putting him into my arms.

Evan's line:
So what is this song called he ask?

Your line:
You are my sunshine I said as he froze and turn to look at me.

Evan's line:
My mother use to sing that to me when I was a baby he said as I look up at him.

Your line:
I guess that's something we have in common huh I ask? As he nods at me.

Tyler's POV~

I was visiting Jon with Luke and David and we were having the greatest time of our lives doing wheelchair races and stuff when I heard someone singing and look around to find out where that sound was coming from with their help as well until we found out it was coming from the room that Y/n was in so we pick through the window to see it was Evan and Y/n singing a lullaby to her children so we just listen to them.
===========================

Evan & Y/n's line:
You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...you make me happy when sky's are gray...you'll never know dear how much I love you...please don't take my sunshine away.

Y/n's line:
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Evan's line:
You'll never know dear how much I love you......please don't take my sunshine away.

Y/n's line:
Please don't take my sunshine away.
===========================

By the time that they finished singing together they kids stop crying and were fast asleep then they place them back in the cradles as they made eye contact with each other and then they kiss passionately then they pull away.

Evan's line:
When will you be out of the hospital he ask?? Looking at his girlfriend.

Y/n's line:
They told me that I would be out...... tomorrow night she said wrapping her arms around his neck as he gently place his hand on her hip and being so cute.

Evan's line:
Alright I'll pick you up around 10:30 is that okay. he ask?? Winking at her as she giggles at him softly.

Y/n's line:
Alright then see you tonight she said as Evan starts tickling Y/n making her laugh quietly not wanting to wake up her children as they look at each other lovely and stared a small kiss then he leaves the room as he smiles softly.

Marcel & David's line:
Evan & Y/n sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!! They sang as Evan turning around to face us making them laugh softly making me sigh softly.

Tyler's line:
Really guys I ask?? Looking at them as they stop laughing to look at me.

David's line:
What he ask?? As I just rolled my eyes at him making Evan laugh a little.

Evan's line:
How long have you guys been here he ask?? Making me look up at him.

Tyler's line:
Like about a few minutes I said scratching the back on my head.

Evan's line:
Okay then he said grabbing Jonathan's bag that he left outside.

Evan's line:
Alright guys you ready to go he ask?? As we all nodded at him and walk out of the building with Jon right behind us after we drop Jonathan off at his house where Luke,Ryan and Bryce are at.

Once when I did that I went to a flower shop and got some flowers then I made my way to the cemetery with flowers in my hands and look out of my front car window and close my eyes as I started to remember some memories my old childhood past came back to me.

===========================
Tyler's backstory: When Tyler was 6
*I miss you daddy*
————————————————————

Six year old Tyler's line:
It's been a year mommy. I really really miss you. Daddy says you're safe now in a beautiful place.....called heaven.

Younger Tyler's line:
We had your favorite dinner tonight and I ate it all up. Even though I don't like carrots.

Younger Tyler's line:
I learned how to swim this summer and I can even open my eyes....when I'm under water......can you see me?
...
...
I miss you mommy.

===========================
5 years later/He is now 10 years old.
————————————————————

Ten year old Tyler's line:
It's been five years mother....I'm in fifth grade now....I really like computers.... but math is hard....my dad lets my sister sleep in one of your T-shirts...she think it still smells like you.

Young Tyler's line:
My sister don't need to sleep with the light on anymore.

Tears started to form into his eyes.

Young Tyler's line:
I'm trying not to cry mommy but it's hard....I really miss you mommy.
...
...
Can you see me?

===========================
Ten years later/He is now 15 years old.
————————————————————

15th year old Tyler's line:
It's been ten years mom....I started high school....I made the Honor Roll.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I hope you're proud of me....I'm also on the soccer team....Can you see me on the field....I started thinking about colleges...Do you think I could be a police officer and be a successful YouTuber he said tears in his eyes.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I know you'll be with me when I walk down the aisle and when I graduate from high school too he said.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I try not to be sad.....but it hurts.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I hope you know you're my hero mom and I love you so much right now.
...
...
Can you see me?!

End of Tyler's backstory.
===========================

I took a deep breath and sighed softly getting out of the car wiping the tears from my face as I made my way to my mother resting place and place the flowers I had in my hand on her grave.

Tyler's line:
It's been a long time mom....I'm already signing up for police officer training and plus I became successful YouTuber I said with a smile on my face while tears fell down my face.

Tyler's line:
I really want to help people and You've always inspired me and my family to keep going I said smiling at her grave.

Tyler's line:
I met a nice girl....who is really special to me....I think you would really like her. Her name is Kelly I said.

Tyler's line:
We talk about our life together all the time I said with a soft chuckle.

Tyler's line:
Dad say she is a lot like you...I think about you everyday and I'm still f**king sad that you are gone I said looking down at my mother's grave.

Tyler's line:
But you make me stronger every day I said placing a hand to my chest.

Tyler's line:
Can you see me I ask?? Smiling at her grave as I got up and walk away.

But before I did I stop Midway feeling my mother presence near by making me look back and smiled softly.
===========================

Six year old Tyler's line:
I miss you mommy.

Eleven year old Tyler's line:
I really miss you mommy.

Teenage Tyler's line:
I miss you mom.

Adult Tyler's line:
I love you mom and I miss you but no matter what happens you will always be in my heart..........forever I said and started walk away once again.
===========================

Tyler's journal:
My mother pass away every sense my little sister was born but my dad never blamed us for it because he promised my mother that he wouldn't blame us and that's why he is a great father for me and he is all I could ever ask for.

To be continued~
===========================

Well would you look at that you ended up living with Evan so now your children can have a loving father and now you guys can be a one big happy family like you always wanted.

So what's going happen now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 5 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
264 15 9
Phoenix; a girl who has had her entire life stripped out from under her feet, and is looking for either redemption, or revenge. Evan; a man who has g...
11K 722 23
โˆš [Completed] ยง Distracted by turmoil, Looking through the window for an escape. Loosing the balance, As the tight rope breaks. This foolish act, Mus...
22.4K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...