Demigods At Hogwarts | โœ“

By ClaireValdez

Another prophecy, another quest. Seven demigods enrol as students at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wiza... More

1-The Prophecy
2-The Sorting
3-That Night and Breakfast
4-Classes Part 1
5-Classes Part 2
6-Classes Part 3
7-Classes Part 4 and a Talk with Annabeth
8-Thalico
9-Defense Against the Boggart
11-Drew Has a Fan
12-Hogsmeade Part 1
13-Hogsmeade Part 2
14-Hogsmeade Part 3
15-Hogsmeade Part 4
16-The Lake and Something Sinister
17-Who is He?
18-Divination and Potions
19-Diagon Alley
20-Whizzbee is the Name
21-Songs, Skrewts, and Dreams
22-An Interrogation (Kinda)
23-Quidditch Tryouts
24-Capture the Flag
25-Leo Screams a Lot
26-We Sneak Into Rooms
27-I Nearly Get Brain Damage
28-Dumbledore Has News
29-Dumbledore Talks
30-What's a Netvor?
31-Leo Becomes FBI
32-Scissors are Genius
33-Reasons
34-Even More Explanations
35-Draco Demands Details
36-Claiming
37-The Valdezinator Returns
38-Ravenclaw Tower
39-We Discuss Insurance
40-The Chamber of Secrets
41-Hermione Reads the News
42-The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword
43-Circe is Bonkers
44-The Third Wizarding War
45-Hazel's Inconvenient Nap
46-Books Can Kill You
47-Guinea Pigs Save the Day
48-The Sun is Setting
49-Through the Dark
50-Day
51-THE END

10-We Have Some Fun in Charms

56.5K 1.3K 2K
By ClaireValdez

The media contains a photo that is my life.

Harry's POV

The nex day, before going to Mythology class, I went up to Cho Chang. She technically should've graduated two years ago, but her education was disrupted in her seventh year.

Cho looked at me uncomfortably, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I have a question about Chinese religion. And I'm sorry if that sounds offensive; I don't know how else to word it."

She nodded, "Okay..."

"Do you guys burn food?"

"Er, we burn paper money and offer food, but we don't...burn food."

"Okay, thanks Cho."

"You're welcome," she said, still looking confused. "My ancestors believed in Taoism if you're curious. I'm not really into it, but I do know that there's no religion that burns food... at least no popular ones."

I thanked her again, and then found Ron to tell him what I learned. "I wanted to make sure," I explained.

"I wonder what else they lied about," Ron said.

"That they were the best students in America I'll bet. They said that that's why they were chosen to go to Hogwarts. But some of them forget their wands sometimes, especially Leo and Jackson, and they hardly know any kind of spells in Charms class! Unless the students at their school are all horrible, they were lying about that too."

"Yeah," Ron agreed, "Annabeth, Piper, and Jason are the only ones who actually know some spells."

"Yes, and back in the common room, Annabeth told Nico and Percy to at least learn some spells. Learn! That's total proof that they don't know any! Annabeth probably only knew spells because she read about them when she came to Hogwarts!"

"Attention!" someone yelled from the front of the class.

We turned. We had been busy talking, and hadn't seen who the teacher was for Mythology.

When I saw who the teachers were, my jaw dropped. It was Hermione and Malfoy.

"What!" Ron exclaimed. "Hermione! You never said anything about you being the teacher! Dumbledore didn't either!!"

Hermione put her hands on her hips, "Dumbledore did, you two were too busy hating on the exchange students! And why would I even talk to you about Draco and I teaching when all you two talk about is how the new students are Death Eaters!"

"Oh..." Ron shifted uncomfortably.

Hermione huffed. Then she began introducing the subject. "For this class, we're going to be studying the Greek myths and monsters, and a few Roman myths as well. Questions?"

Isabell didn't raise her hand and asked, "Why are we even learning this dumb stuff? They're not even useful!"

Malfoy frowned, "They do matter in real life. Do you know why?"

"Um...well, they don't! And why are you on the Gryffindors' side?" Isabell demanded. "You're a Slytherin!"

Malfoy ignored her, "So we're mostly doing monsters, not the gods, but today we're doing all of the gods. Next class we'll review them, then start with the monsters."

"Who knows about the twelve Olympian gods?"

Nobody raised their hand. Then a Gryffindor girl said, "I know Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, and Aphrodite, but that's it."

"Oh," Malfoy said. "Well, what do you know about Zeus?"

"He's the lord of the sky, and the king of the gods."

"Good, 10 points to Gryffindor."

A bunch of Slytherins gasped, I must have too.

Malfoy frowned, "What?"

The Slytherins still had their O_O faces on.

Hermione continued to talk about the gods while we all took notes. She occasionally asked whether anyone knew this or that, and I even answered a question about Ares.

A few Slytherins were still making O_O faces.

"No homework," Hermione announced. "Just review your notes so you can get some points for your house in the next class."

Some Slytherins, still with the wide-eyed look, looked down at their empty piece of parchment. Then they asked to borrow their friends' notes.

☆ ☆ ☆ Charms ☆ ☆ ☆

Professor Flitwick taught us a new charm we could use. "This one's fun," he told us.

"This is a spell that's a considerable amount easier than the other's I have taught you. This is called the Untouchable Charm. Anyone know what that is?"

He didn't even look at her, just simply said, "Yes, Hermione."

"It makes nothing be able to touch it, it would float on your desk, and shoot away from you if you tried to grab it."

"Ooh like Tantalus and food!" Jackson whispered to Annabeth behind me.

"Correct, five points to Gryffindor," Professor Flitwick said like it was a daily routine. "Now, the incantation for this spell is Intemerata."

"Latin for 'untouchable'," I heard Jason whisper to Piper.

How did he know that? I guess he took Latin classes back in America.

"Also, like most spells, this is easier to do with smaller objects," Professor Flitwick explained.

"Make sure to aim well," Professor Flitwick warned, "we do not want a table shooting across the room."

Leo turned around and grinned at Nico.

Nico looked kind of nervous, like Leo was going to send a table into his face.

I guess Professor Flitwick shouldn't have warned us at all, because in no time, a desk flew into the air.

"WOOHOOO!!" Leo yelled.

The table floated in the air above a Slytherin boy, who yelped and swatted at the table. It shot away from his hand, and "bounced" off the ceiling.

"Stop!" Professor Flitwick yelled. He cast a spell to the desk and it floated back to where it was.

Unfortunately for him, the classroom was already chaos, instead of casting the charm on things like feathers or books, we were casting it on everything.

"Percy!" Death-Eater-Nico yelled. "Do it on me!"

"Okay! Intermerata!" Jackson pointed his wand at di Angelo.

Nico floated around and bounced out of his chair, "I'm an astronaunt!"

"Baseball!!" Drew screamed. She lifted a chair and smacked Nico across the room.

"Aahhh!!" he yelled.

"Ahahaha!!" Thalia shouted. She shoved Nico, without touching him, back to the other side of the room, where Drew hit him again.

"Ahhh!" Nico shrieked. "Stop!!! SOMEONE HEELP MEEE!!"

"WHAT'S BASEBALL AND WHAT'S AN ASTRONAUNT?" some Slytherin yelled.

"Baseball's a muggle sport and an astronaunt is a person who goes to space," Annabeth answered calmly. She wasn't casting the charm on anything, but she was obviously amused with Nico being used as a ping pong ball.

"Hey Trunkfoot!" Percy yelled. "Eat this!"

Duncan turned, and a spell blasted his face. He started floating in the air, "Ah! No! Put me down this instant!!"

"Nah."

With all the objects and the classroom looking like it's in space, Duncan was bouncing everywhere, and Nico as well.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Professor Flitwick hollered. He cast a nonverbal spell on the whole room, and everything went back to where it was.

"Mister Jackson and Misses Thalia and Getaway, detention with Argus Filch at 8 o'clock on Saturday!"

"Aw come on!" they moaned.

"This is the twenty-fourth time I've got detention with him!" Drew threw her hands up in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 16.2K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
196K 3K 21
Nico, Percy, and Thalia are given a quest that only children of the Big Three can complete... together. They must go, to Hogwarts. (takes place in Th...
43.9K 928 31
Percy finds out that he is a descendant from a very powerful dark wizard. And because he is the only person that is half demigod and half wizard, the...
89.7K 3.6K 23
The demigods are mortals in a death match. In this wild multi-pov story, there is only one Victor. And that's a promise. ยป---โ–ป featured by @Fanfic ยป...