Hero Hunter Deku [My Hero Aca...

By THEBIGO08

80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Thank you!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Quick update
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The Final Chapter
Epilogue
The New Generation
The Aftermath

Chapter 41

5.7K 137 14
By THEBIGO08

Izuku was the first one to break the silence in the warehouse.

"What the fuck was that?" Izuku asked as he clenched onto his chest.

"Hmmm I don't know kid. But from the looks of it we're going to Kamino."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE GOING TO KAMINO? We have no idea why that person wants us there so let's just avoid it all together." Izuku pleaded.

"Kid do you not remember one of the first lessons I taught you?" Garou questioned.

"Never eat before a big fight?"

"No you dweeb, never back down from the unknown. Always figure out what you're up against before you decide to run away" Garou said as he flicked Izuku on the forehead.

"Oh"

"Oh is right you idiot. Now let's not waste anymore time. Once we sneak out to the train station and finally get moving we should be there before night falls in Kamino." Garou explained as he got up and started walking towards the door with Izuku soon following.
————————————————————————

"Do you see anything?" Asked Izuku

"No not yet, it's all just civilians walking around." Garou responded.

"Wait what's that playing on the big screen over there?" Izuku pointed.

"Looks like a press conference being given by UA. It's probably them addressing the public about you and the blond kid disappearing. I bet it's only to try and save their reputation, if they really cared about the blond they would have saved him by now."
————————————————————————

"So what should we do today sparky?" Asked Toga.

"Fuck off" Bakugo said quietly.

The blond sat still in the quirk dampening chair but his appearance had changed greatly. His body was covered in cuts and bruises. It was nothing major and it probably wouldn't even scar, but it still hurt like hell.

"Oh don't be such a meanie Katsuki! Shigaraki's coming to talk to you today and if you're nice to him he may let you and me be a thing when you join the league." The crazy blond girl jumped excitedly.

"Heh you have a better chance at dating me when I'm a Nomu then when I'm alive" Bakugo growled

"You're no fun!" Toga pouted but stopped when she heard the door to the room start to open.

"Toga leave us alone" Dabi said as he walked into the room.

The blond was reluctant to leave but eventually was pushed out by the fire user.

"Listen up punk I'll be honest with you. UA is giving their press conference about you as we speak, and it's not looking good for them. Shigaraki's giving you one last chance to leave your crippling school and join the league. If you tell him no he's going to cut his loses and kill you on the spot. I personally don't care which way you go. I just wanted to give you some extra time to make the right decision."

"Thanks so much. I'll keep that in mind when I'm stomping your skull into the ground" Bakugo said with a grin.

"Whatever, it's your funeral." Dabi shrugged.

"Kurogiri, your up!" Was the last thing Bakugo heard as he felt himself starting to fall. He closed his eyes and crashed onto the ground only to find himself back in the bar.

"Let him go"

"Wait what? He's just going to try and escape as soon as we take the restraints off" Compress spoke up.

"He's one of our equals. Which means he shouldn't be tied down. Dabi you do it" commanded the blue haired man.

"Nope, Twice that's all you."

"I would never! Right on it!" Twice cheered as he walked pass Bakugo. He bent down and started to undo the knots restraining him until only the metal clasps of the chair held the kid down. With the click of a button the restraints retracted allowing Bakugo to stand up and rub his wrists.

"So as I was sayi—"

*BOOM*

An explosion rang out within the bar sending Shigarki stumbling backwards and knocking the hand off his face in the process.

"You really think I would join your stupid league? You should have killed me when you had the chance!" Bakugo yelled as he got ready to attack again.

Shigaraki slowly bent down and grabbed the hand from the ground before replacing it onto his face.

"Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again. This time permanently" the blue haired man said calmly.

"I can't believe he's such a bad listener, I'm almost impressed" compress said as he started his way towards Bakugo.

"If you want me to listen, then get on your knees and die!" Bakugo raged.

I want to blow them up with my maximum fire power but as long as that warp bastards around he'll be in my way. Think. I need make an opening somehow and get to the back door. Thought Bakugo.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Kamino store.

Everyone stood still confused at the random disturbance.

"SMASH" A voice boombed as the wall of the bar exploded inward.

"What the?" Yelled Spinner.

"KUROGIRI! GATE NOW!" Commanded Shigaraki.

"Pre-emptive Binding, Laquered Chain Prison!"

"A tree? What the heck." Dabi mumbled as he started to let off smoke.

A blast of air was heard from outside followed by multiple more blasts. A yellow figure shot into the room and kicked the fire user square in the neck, knocking him unconscious.

"Don't be impatient!" Huffed Gran Torino.

"You can't run anymore League of Villains. Why? Because we are here!" All Might boomed.

"The press conference, don't tell me this was pre planned?" Asked Compress.

"When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense the most." A voice said from behind the front door. A man slid through the crack and started to appear revealing the number four pro hero Edgeshot. 

"Were not the only ones here from Pizza-La Kamino, outside you're surrounded by skillful hero's like Endeavor and the police" the hero explained.

"I'm sorry young Bakugo, we should have come sooner. I know you were probably scared but don't worry anymore, for you are now saved!" All Might said as he walked over to his protege.

"I WASN'T SCARED AT ALL! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THIS DAMN PLACE ON MY OWN!"

"Ha Ha, of course you could have young Bakugo"

"This is unsatisfying. Go away, disappear." A voice whispered from the other side of the room.

"Shigaraki, where is he?" All Might asked in a dead serious tone.

"I HATE YOU!" The blue haired man yelled as black mucus started forming to the sides of him.

The black sludge grew bigger and bigger until Nomus starting coming through them.

"WOODS, DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!" Yelled All Might.

But what the hero didn't see was his disciple starting to cough out the black mucus as well.

"What the hell?" Bakugo coughed out as the sludge grew thicker around him.

All Might turned and finally noticed what was happening. He quickly tried to grab hold of the blond but all he grabbed was empty air.

"NOOOOOO"

"Endeavor we need back up!" Screamed Woods.

The arbor hero turned his gaze back to the streets only for his heart to skip a beat. All he saw was more and more Nomu starting to appear around the police and Endeavor until they were completely surrounded.

"Keep an eye on the villains!" All Might commanded as he punch a Nomu.

But the hero's couldn't see through all the smoke. On the other side each villain starting coughing up their own black mucus until most of their body's were covered. One by one they disappeared until only one remained. The last villain met eyes with All Might through the smoke as his mucus finally started to take him away. The pro hero launched towards him only to hear him whisper one word before he vanished.

"Sensei"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 757 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
24.6K 446 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
343K 6.4K 16
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower called "quirk".Midoriya Izuku belongs to the other 20%,because of this he has been bullied by...
69.7K 1K 16
Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi AKA All Might the number 1 hero. Life would be perfect for him, right? Well, that's unless you're born without a qu...