It Started With A Tweet (One...

Por messedupbun

- because this moment simply is - Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
EPILOGUE
The Mix Tape (not part of the story)

Chapter 13

308K 7.7K 4.3K
Por messedupbun

AN: Sorry for the late update. College is keeping me busy. xx A

"One down, two to go." I said as I laid down on my bed after a very eventful night. All that's left is my graduation, and my most awaited 18th birthday. 

I flipped on my side, and I sniffed my hair. It smelled like Zayn. I closed my eyes as I continued to take in his scent that he left on me. I closed my eyes and touched my hands trying to remember the tingle I got from touching him earlier. I listened to the silence, but for some reason I can still hear the song that was playing earlier. It's been an hour since my last dance, but the everything I felt at that time was still present as I drifted into a deep and lovely sleep. 

---------------

The next day, I woke up and realized that I had nothing to do today. Graduation is in three days, that means that for those three days I had no classes. I went downstairs and found some left over cheese pizza for breakfast. I heated it as I was turning on the radio. 

Lady Gaga's You & I was playing, so I decided to sing along. It felt good singing in the morining. I decided to make a cover of that after breakfast. 

Home Alone! I tweeted. I became fond of tweeting nowadays, especially when I had no one to talk to. 

After cleaning up the empty pizza box and taking a quick shower, my phone buzzed. 

Not for long ;) Louis tweeted replying to my tweet. What the ... 

The loud banging on my front door startled me. "Open up open up!" Familiar voices shouted. 

So, One Direction is outside my house. If I were like the rest of the female population, I would have fainted or would have at least screamed at the thought of this happening. But me, being me found them extremely annoying with all the banging since there is CLEARLY a fucking doorbell outside. 

"If you don't let us in, we are going to break down this door!" Louis said as he continued to pound the door. I know that they were just fooling around, but the neighbors might be alarmed. 

"If you break the door, I am going to break your face." I replied shouting at them behind the door. 

"No you wouldn't." Another voice teased playfully. That husky tone belonged to Harry. I blushed knowing that I distinclty know his voice. 

"And, we brought some food with us." Niall stated. Okay, they win.

I unlocked the door and greeted them with a smile. "Just so you all know, it was Niall who won me over." 

Niall did a fist pump and screamed "yeah". 

"Before you can even do something.." Zayn started to say, he suddenly picked me up fireman's carry style and rushed me into the house. It caught me by surprise and I screamed and started to hit him on the back.

"Good job Zayn. Before she even kicks us out." Liam said. 

"Zayn Malik, put me down." I said with a sturdy tone. 

He spun me around and I screamed again. "Never." 

I tried to elbow him, but he managed to avoid it. "Lame Audrey, lame." And he continued. "By the way, nice butt." 

Oh yeah, my butt was right infront of his face and I was wearing some homey boxers. Despite me blushing, I was furious at this pervert. "Zayn you pervert put me down!!!" 

I heard him chuckle as he gently put me down. Once my feet were on the ground, I punched him on his stomach, which turned out to be abs of steel. 

"Ugh, perfect body." I muttered. 

He laughed and ruffled my hair. "You're so cute, Audrey." He said loudly. Then suddenly he leaned in close to my ear and whispered something that only I heard. "But last night, you were beautiful." 

As he was getting back from leaning from me, our eyes were locked with each other. I can sense he hasn't told the boys, because if he did they must be teasing me right now. And Harry wouldn't be too happy, I guess. 

I smirked at him, and so did he. The kind of smirk two people do when they know that they're the only ones who know about something. The kind of smirk between to people who are keeping a secret. Last night, was a secret. It was our secret. And you know what? It's the best secret I will ever keep. 

My train of thought was interrupted as I felt lips landing on my cheeks. "Hey Audrey." Harry greeted with a huge grin. 

I felt Zayn move away and made his way to Liam and Niall who were having a conversation about who will win in a death match between Buzz Lightyear and Woody. Weird people.

I looked back at Harry. "What was that for?" I asked touching my cheek. 

He shrugged. "I just felt like doing it." 

I bit my lip and nodded as we sat down on the couch. "I have something for you." He said as he started to pull out something from his back pocket and handed it to me. 

I gasped, it's been a long time since I've seen one of these. 

"I know it may seem cheezy, but I've always wanted to make a mixtape for a girl." He looked kind of embarrased, which was so adorable.

I smirked. "I've always wanted to receive a mixtape from a boy." 

He shot a very gleeful look at me. "Phew, I thought you would think I am some hopeless romantic .. maybe I am.." He said drifting off into an innocent daze. 

I grabbed his hand to regain his attention. "Shut up Harry, this is perfect." I said lifting up the mixtape. "You're perfect." 

"I've heard people say that to me a thousand times, but it's weird that only it's only now that I believe it, coming from  you." He said. "And, thank you." 

I hugged him, which caught him off guard but he chuckled and hugged me back. "No, thank you Harry for making me feel special enough." 

"I can't believe we are starting of our day in a cheezy way." He said. "Cheezily perfect."

I laughed and retracted from our hug. I stared at the mixtape. "What songs are in it?"

He rolled his eyes. "That's the point, you have to listen to it. Oh, and also listen until the end I kinda made a recording of my own."

"Heck, I'll put it on repeat." I said. That caused him to have a huge grin on his face. 

Suddenly Louis squeezed in the middle of Harry and I. I saw Harry shot an apologetic look and I just gave him a thumbs up. 

"Finally, you two stopped flirting." Louis exclaimed dramatically. 

"Shut up Lou." Harry and I said at the same time. 

He just shot Harry a "whatever" look. He faced me and asked, "So what are your plans this week?" 

"Well, graduation is coming up. So that's eventful, yeah?" I replied slash asked him.

"Ooh, can we come and watch?" Niall said as he joined in the convo. Liam joined us as well. 

I scratched my head. "Don't you guys have jobs?" Shit, speaking of jobs I had to find one myself. 

"We are on vacation for three months. Lucky us, it's also summer vacation." Liam said as he high fived with Niall. Looks like they're really pumped up about summer. 

"So, can we go?" Louis asked. He put on a puppy dog face. Doesn't he know that doesn't work on me? 

"That doesn't work on her." Harry said. My cheeks tinted red a bit. It's like he really knows me. 

"Yeah, it doesn't Lou. But since I kinda like you guys --" 

Louis gasped and looked apalled. "Kinda? We don't settle for kinda..." 

"Well you have no choice but to settle for it." I teased. They all looked kind of upset. God, these guys were practically 24/7 jokers yet the can't sense a joke. 

I poked Louis' cheeks. "Kidding." 

He smirked. "I knew you were because you love us."

I gave up. "Yeah, sure whatever tickles your fancy, Tomlinson. And yes, you guys can go." 

They cheered in sync. Like how do they do that? "What about Zayn?" Niall asked all of sudden.

"Crap, management still has him on lockdown." Louis muttered. I forgot about that, another thing he has to miss. Well, he didn't really miss last night but.. 

"Let's just throw him an afro again!" Harry said and we all laughed. 

"Good idea, curly. I'll go get some DVD's for us to watch, and I'll just put this in my room." I said showing them my mixtape. Harry smirked at me, and I did the same. 

----

I was humming You & I as I entered my room. I got inside and immediately placed the mixtape on my desk. I turned around and saw Zayn looking at my corkboard. 

"Zayn, what are you doing in here? Ever heard of privacy?" I said. 

He didn't mind me as he was still looking at my corkboard. I felt kind of embarassed with the stuff I was placing on it so I made my way to Zayn to get his attention.

"Hey!" I said pulling him so he'd face me. 

He chuckled. "Funny how I've been outside your balcony for two times already, but never your room." He said. 

I smiled at him and looked down on our bodies which were only a few inches apart. I slowly backed away tucking some loose strands of hair. "Yeah, now you're in. Yay! Now go outside of my room, Zayn." 

He just looked down at me and grinned. He went back to looking at my corkboard. Again, I gave up on trying to pursuade a member of One Direction. So instead, I made my way beside him and looked at my corkboard as well. 

My corkboard was filled with random stuff, but mostly it's the things that I want to have, things I want to do and places I want to go to. Also, some photos of my family and I. 

"It's my vision board." I said sharing to Zayn. Wtf, why am I even telling him this? 

He nodded. "Seems like it, it's very nice to know that a person has sense of direction."

I can't help it, I have to say it. "Yeah, One Direction." 

I tried my best not to laugh at what I just said. Zayn snickered. "Knew that we would rub on you." 

I giggled. We looked back at my vision board. "So, I sense these musical notes mean that you want to be a singer?" He said pointing at some photos of musical notes.

"No. I just want to make beautiful music." I said honestly. 

Without even looking at me he blurted out. "Everything you say is perfect." 

I didn't press on what he said. We just continued to stare at my vision board. His fingers landed on it and pointed on a list of countries with some with some circles around it. 

"What about this?" He asked. 

"I dream of travelling around the world. These are just some of a few places I would love to visit." I pointed at one. "Like Spain."

"I'd go there with you." He said. 

"Yeah right." I muttered.

"I'd go there with you." He insisted. 

"And France." I continue.

"I'd go there with you." He repeated.

"And Rome." 

"I'd go there with you." 

"And Alaska.." 

"I'd go there with you." 

"And Antartica." I said. That would beat him.

"I'd go there with you." He still said. 

"Zayn, what would you do in Antartica?!?" I asked in disbelief.

Finally, he took his eyes of my vision board, and landed on me. 

"I'd be happy with you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

371K 7.8K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
25.3K 855 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...